Writers Corner

Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 19

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

I am sorry I am so late in replying. I actually even wanted to reply to your previous comment but dunno, I couldn't find time. Ah. Is alright. I understand. 

So, the secret of the mysterious diary was revealed. Wink No, actually, I really forgot about that. But after reading your comment I instantly realized it was the same leather-bound book Sam had pondered over in the beginning of this story. The diary was such a poignant reminder of the happier and simpler times and it meant so much to all three of them. It now seems only natural that it should have been brought up again. Kudos to you! Clap Yeah. Sort of one of physical objects that tie them together. 

I absolutely loved how Alya realized that they had been there for her all the time through thick and thin. They just simply made a mistake. I loved how it was this that made her forgive them and not the dramatic apology in the classroom (although, that was very sweet too.) It wasn't even the memories as such. It was just a simple realization of the fact that they had been there right by her side all the time. Yeah. I really didn't want her to realize because of something they said. Then she would have forgiven them the first them they would have apologized. She needed to realize it on her own, and truly forgive her with everything inside her. 

So they decided to revisit the tree-house again. I loved that they did. Big smileIt shows that Alya really forgave the two boys. I dunno if Sam and Alya can get back together again. Since, as Alya says, everything cannot go back to the way it once was. But this is a beginning. They might get there in good time and I am hopeful. Day Dreaming Haha. We-ll…I imagine them being made for each other…but we shall see. 

Kabir and Sam smiled at each other, and without giving another thought to me, their band mate, and lets face it, the reason Alya forgave them, ran out of the room. No one appreciates the hard working man behind the scenes.

LOL ROFLI have loved Jay throughout this story. He was the MAN, hands down! Yep. He's pre-tty awesome. 

This was a wonderful last chapter. A very fitting end. Yayiee for the epilogue! I will really look forward to it. Embarrassed Haha. K. Will try to write it soon. No promises. Dead tired from the trip and have a boatload of hw to do. 

Me in purple. Thanks so much for your comment. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 17)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
A/N: Here it is. The epilogue to my story. Nothing too extravagant. Nothing too well written. Pretty minimal and basic. But do give it a try, I love this story and this is pretty much how I imagined it ending. 

Epilogue:

"Jay, my man!" Sam hollered, walking up to Jay, who looked petrified at the sight of his band mate. 

"Please don't kiss me on the head again." Jay pleaded, backing away from Sam, his hands up in the air, as if in surrender. 

Sam stopped, and pouted, his brows furrowed. He was planning on doing that again, because Jay's reaction the first time was HI-LARIOUS! He had yelped and ran out of the room, absolutely terrified to approach Sam again. Kabir hadn't been able to execute his plan, but taking pity on Jay, just thanked him with a friendly bro hug. 

"Alright, I wont. Now come and help us plan the surprise for Al." Said Sam, pulling Jay in his room, where Kabir was sprawled on the floor. He was surrounded by bits of paper, post-its and pens.

"So what have you guys got so far?" Asked Jay, as he sat down next to the Kabir, who was writing up some sort of list.

"We'll start with a picnic, because Al absolutely 
loves picnics." Said Sam, as Kabir grabbed a blue post-it.

"And have chocolate covered strawberries there?" Jay asked, his eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Well, obviously. That's practically the only thing she eats." Said Kabir, his eyes still kept on the paper. 

"And chicken burgers." Said Sam, and Kabir nodded, adding it to his list

"Really?! She's so small, can her stomach even fit a burger?" Jay asked dubiously.

"Yes, she can." Sam, Kabir and Jay's heads spun around, and they cursed loudly, as they saw Alya standing at the door. 

"Al! We were just...helping Jay with the drama project!" Sam spluttered, the tone of his voice completely unbelievable. Even 
he didn't believe himself when he said it. 

"Yeah...right. The project that was due two days ago?" Sam flushed, as Kabir flicked him on the head, and Jay rolled his eyes. 
Smooth.

"Look, I know you guys were planning a big bonanza for me. I found out today at lunch. Kabir left one of the papers on the table." Sam and Jay glared at Kabir, who returned his attention to the list, flushing.

"Its okay, don't get mad at him."

"But we wanted it to be a surprise!"

"Its fine Sam. It wasn't that great an idea anyway."

"Well!" The boys scoffed, offended, folding their arms across their chests. Grinning, Al bent down and sat in front of them.

"I mean, it wasn't great because you guys were only planning for me."

"But its phase one to make up for all that we did..." Said Kabir. 

"What about all that I did? Didn't I make mistakes?" They murmured, shrugging, uncomfortable to actually say that she did.

"Guys! Didn't we talk about this? We have to be completely honest with each other. I don't want a repeat of what happened before, okay?" Reluctantly, the boys nodded their head, mumbling meek Okays.

"Good." She paused, feeling a little guilty seeing the sunken expressions on the boys' faces.

"By the way...I wasn't being fair. The plan was not bad, but it was missing something." She said, smiling, as the boys looked up. 

"What?" 

"Your favorite things. So add a trip to the beach, volleyball and a game of paintball on the list." She replied, grinning as small smiles appeared on the boys' faces. 

"Yes ma'am." Kabir replied, putting the things down on his list. 

"Good. Okay, I got to go now. Di will kill me if I'm late for dinner again."

"Okay. We're meeting for lunch tomorrow right?" Asked Jay. 

"Yeah."

"Great. Bye Al." The boys chorused, returning their attention to Kabir and his papers.

"Bye guys." She said, slightly amused.

"Wait! I'll walk you home." Sam bellowed, jumping up and running after her, before she could escape out the door. 

"I live two houses away, Sam." Al replied incredulously. Did he have to do that every time? 

"I know, but its pretty late." Said Sam, stuffing his hands in his pockets and lowering his gaze blushing. Maybe it 
was a little weird that he was walking Al home when she lived two houses away, but he didn't want to take a risk. 

"Okay." Al replied, shrugging. She didn't want to make Sam even more uncomfortable than he already was about the situation. With a final wave from Alya, Sam and her walked out of the room. As soon as they were out of earshot, Jay turned eagerly to Kabir.

"You know these two are getting back together right?" Jay asked. 

"Yep. I give it two months." Kabir replied

"I give it one."

"Want to bet on it?"

"Hundred bucks."

"Deal." The boys shook hands, and resumed planning their day out. 

Meanwhile, as Sam and Alya walked down the stairs, Sam asked Alya a similar question.

"You know they think we'll get back together?"

"Yeah..." 

"Isn't that crazy?" He asked, laughing nervously. He didn't actually think it was crazy. He thought it would be brilliant if they got back together, but he couldn't tell Alya that. What if she didn't want to? 

"Totally." Alya replied, a light flush appearing on her cheeks. She didn't think it was 
that crazy either. Slightly abashed, the two teenagers faced opposite directions, and walked the rest of the way in silence.

—Fin— 

Et finalement, c'est fini! How'd you like it? Do tell me. Want a sequel? No, I'm not promising writing a sequel, I have too much on my plate right now. But it'd be good to know for the future, if I had a small pocket of time...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sultanahabeebLoveToLaughAmeresThe.Patthaaka.aamirkhanfan

sultanahabeeb

Groupbie

sultanahabeeb

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
love it nd love u for this 
sure u can carry on a sequel if u get time nd always remember ime in ur pm list
thank u once again

LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I LOVED it!

This was the best ending you could have given to this story. It was short, simple and ended on such a hopeful note. It warmed me completely from the inside. You can probably guess that I liked that little conversation between Sam and Alya at the end the very best. Of course they can't get there straight away but both of them want to be together again and that's quite enough for me. Embarrassed

Since we have reached the end as all good things must, I wanted to let you know why I loved this story so much. I have said this before and I will say it again. I see this as a story of love that was always cherished between the three protagonists and never forgotten. In the end, Alya could forgive Sam and Kabir because she knew that they had loved her all along and had always stood by her. She could see it, accept it, believe it. 

Most of the story was about the inner conflict in the minds of the three protagonists and especially Sam and Alya. They were constantly waging a battle in their heads, trying to understand each other and in turn, themselves. I especially fell in love with these two characters because they were conflicted, layered, real and in a way, brutally genuine. There was something so genuine in the way they had both been hurt and in the way they finally came to terms with each other and themselves. I loved them both for this genuineness. 

I loved the little doses of humor you added to the story, courtesy Jay. You managed to keep the story light-hearted at all the right places. 

Lastly, I loved this story because of your FANTASTIC writing. You are definitely a magnificent writer. And I truly want to thank you for sharing this beautiful story with everyone here on Writer's Corner. 

I would love to read a sequel. But I also want you to know that the story is great just the way it is, anyway. 

I would love to read more of your writing. Keep posting.
Love,
Tanisha

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I have lots to tell,but first,SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! Big smile

I dont care if u dont update frequently(or maybe i do  *rolleyes* but oh well.u know what i mean Tongue ) but i want a sequel to this story!

The epilogue,you know,this one somthing i admire about your writing (okay now that would be a lie,i admire not one,not two,but,atleast a dozen things Day Dreaming) ,you give us,what you promised you would give us. Embarrassed

*Sam kissing Jay  ROFL on the forehead,yes,but come on,chalta hai Tongue it was hilarious! ROFL

I know you think you have a terrible sense of humour.But none of us agree with you on that Geek You have a very different sense of humour,yes,but a bad one,hell NO!

You find humour in these little things.I rememba that scene in the kitchen,where Al jumps on Kabir ROFL 

See,all these are small things,but when I read it,my tummy did suffer,due to excessive laughing Tongue 

*THE PICNIC PLAN..aww how cute Embarrassed But Al making all of it chaupat Sleepy lol.poor guys. Tongue Blame Kabir Sleepy

AL decides to add something they like too..aww Embarrassed

*Sam walking Al home Blushing  Okay this was just too cute.I was just imagining how red Sam would have turned when Al was like..her house is just two houses away LOL 

*Kabir and Jay fortune telling bout Sam and Al getting back together. Big smile 

Dibs on them getting back together! Cool LOL.i give it a matter of days Tongue 

I have truly  truly loved Ignoscentia <3 A lot more than what i have told you Embarrassed You are defo an epic writer.And i so wish you become a professional writer and get some of your stuff published.Coz you sure as hell,are talented.I know you're gonna protest and say no,im not that great,blah blah.but just shut up and take a compliment Big smile

Ignoscentia will be a story i will always remember.Moreso,coz u know,i can relate to it Tongue Anyway,i must let u know,it was my Sam *my ex bestie/ex bf/or ex whateva Tongue * birthdya,the last week and i spoke to him after almost a year.Anyway,he didnt talk much.I just got it that thats the end.I just told him that i wanted to end thing son a good note.So yeah,thats bout it Smile The journey was only till there.

I have another reserved spot to unres,which i will.I thot i should do that frst,but i already strtd typing this one,so was like,lemme do this first.Oh well,sorry.I will do that too,soon Smile

ridzzi

Goldie

ridzzi

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
that was a perfect ending...really nice
sam kissing jay on head...funny...n Al already knew their plan...poor guys...popat ho gaya...
kabeer u should pay attention to ur things    
n sam n Al...so both didn't find it crazy on being together...well someday it will get true...n u both will again be together
n about sequel...yaar plz go ahead...don't ask...
really this is a story to remember...amazing storyline n writing
luv u   :-)

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sultanahabeeb

love it nd love u for this 
sure u can carry on a sequel if u get time nd always remember ime in ur pm list
thank u once again

Aw thanks. Glad you liked it. Yes, I will PM you for sure if I write a sequel. 

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

I LOVED it! And I'm so glad you did!

This was the best ending you could have given to this story. It was short, simple and ended on such a hopeful note. It warmed me completely from the inside. You can probably guess that I liked that little conversation between Sam and Alya at the end the very best. Of course they can't get there straight away but both of them want to be together again and that's quite enough for me. Embarrassed Yeah of course. You don't date someone for three years and get over them so quick. And if you have a chance, even a slight chance to be with them again, you just hold on to it. I'm so glad you liked it. I didn't really want the epilogue to be of them getting back together. That would be too soon. 

Since we have reached the end as all good things must, I wanted to let you know why I loved this story so much. I have said this before and I will say it again. I see this as a story of love that was always cherished between the three protagonists and never forgotten. In the end, Alya could forgive Sam and Kabir because she knew that they had loved her all along and had always stood by her. She could see it, accept it, believe it. Exaclty! That was the main thing. A story about forgiving people that you love. I've said this before, but I want to say it again. If you love someone, you expect a hell of a lot out of them. And when they don't reach your expectations, it shatters you. But if you' truly love them, then you'll be able to forgive them for the one time that they let you down, and love them or the times that they didn't. 

Most of the story was about the inner conflict in the minds of the three protagonists and especially Sam and Alya. They were constantly waging a battle in their heads, trying to understand each other and in turn, themselves. I especially fell in love with these two characters because they were conflicted, layered, real and in a way, brutally genuine. There was something so genuine in the way they had both been hurt and in the way they finally came to terms with each other and themselves. I loved them both for this genuineness. Yeah? I'm glad you loved my characters as much as I did. Again, I've said this before, but I really do love this story because its really close to home, and that's why I tried to make everything as real as possible. Plus, I beleive in writing fiction that is not over the top. I'm not saying that fantasy is not nice, but I'm not too fond of over the top things, because there's enough drama in real life. You don't need to make everything extravagant to add drama. That's why I don't really like Bollywood. 

I loved the little doses of humor you added to the story, courtesy Jay. You managed to keep the story light-hearted at all the right places. Haha thanks! That was one of the major purposes of Jay. 

Lastly, I loved this story because of your FANTASTIC writing. You are definitely a magnificent writer. And I truly want to thank you for sharing this beautiful story with everyone here on Writer's Corner. Aww thanks! That's a great compliment. I know I've never asked you before, but I would love to read some of your stuff as well. If you have written anything. 

I would love to read a sequel. But I also want you to know that the story is great just the way it is, anyway.  Good to know! :) That's one of the reasons I haven't thought about a sequel yet. I'm terrified it'll taint this story. 

I would love to read more of your writing. Keep posting. Will try. I have a piece of work in the making, but I barely get any time...
Love,
Tanisha

Thanks for your comment. Always look forward to reading it. Me in purple :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top