Writers Corner

Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 19

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
reserved! :D

not first this time :/ damn -_- 

edit 1 : read it!loved it!comment soon-ish Embarrassed

Edited by disha15 - 06 September 2012 at 3:17am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 14)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ridzzi

Goldie

ridzzi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
super amazing part...
the morning scene was really nice...lol...poor sam fell down from the couch...ha ha...n love the all over convo...
n then their way of efforts for the alya was super nice...
ya though their reason of seperation was not that big but still sometimes only little things are only reason for big problems n fights but i m happy that they realise and apologised,hope alya too understand this...
update soon...
luv u...   :-)

LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
So we are nearing the end of this story. Cry

I absolutely loved this update. What I saw in here was realism and the way things work between two people who love, in the real world. Their past may not be overly dramatic. But the consequences really were very big for the three of them, no? It might seem to the reader that their misunderstanding between them was really no big deal and could have been solved easily. But it WAS a big deal for the three characters. Why? Because they loved each other so much. Embarrassed

Trust me, I am even kinda glad that their past was no mind-blasting affair! Just simple and very real. 

I loved how you used the idea of the presentation as a means for Sam and Kabir to convey their feelings. Alya couldn't just run from her classroom, could she?Wink Well, I suppose she could but anyway...

The entire presentation scene, it was so beautiful. You could see how heartfelt the emotions were. Even when seen through the eyes of Alya. In fact, especially when seen through her eyes. Since, she did soften. Somewhere, I think she was even glad that they would do so much for her. I am guessing she'll realize it completely after reading the diary. I don't know what it is exactly but I can tell it will be something very special.

I wish she had picked up the diary, though. Maybe subconsciously. I think both Sam and Kabir deserved that much. But I guess it brought Jay into the picture. But then again, Jay was in the picture all along. He was the Man behind it all. And nothing would have been possible without his him. Embarrassed

Wonderful read, as always. Waiting to see how you bring this wonderful story to a closure. And, I absolutely WANT  an epilogue. Wink

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sultanahabeeb

loved it, really awesome dear 
i am speehless really , well as always waiting for the next

Aww.. thanks :) Im glad you loved it. Will try and update soon. No promises though. 

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Ah, you were right the secret wasn't much. Kidding! Tongue HAHA! But it IS true. It wasn't much. 
Yes, the reason was simple but true I guess. Mostly people drift apart not because of some big earth shattering as you put it reasons but simple little things can drive two people away. Thats what I saw here.  Exactly. I didn't want to be an indian soap. I wanted it to be REAL. So…yeah. 

As always, extremely well written. You are amazing! Oh gosh! Thanks so much :) Thats very kind. 

I really liked Alyas reaction the next morning lol. Was expecting that. And Jay my man! He really makes me laugh and is kind of growing on me. =P He is like that…he kinda gets on your nerves, but with more time, starts growing on you. 
Once again, all thanks to Jay they made it this far. Applauds to you for this; amazing characterization. He is behind the scenes yet managing all that. Wonderful. :) Yes. He's the man behind the curtain, directing everything…KINDA. 
And I loved the presentation idea, that was really the sweetest way of saying sorry and showing you care. Again brilliant writing there, you explained Alyas part so well could understand her. Im quite relieved to hear you say that, because I was worried that would come off as…I dunno…just a bit too much. 

Now, this diary...another secret eh? Tongue Haha? Is it really? Someone's not been paying attention. You'll seeSmile
So only one part left? Hm kind of sad. But waiting for it. :) Yes. Unfortunately all things, good or bad, have to come to an end. Im just glad you thought my story was good. That is my good fortune. Embarrassed

Hey! Thanks for your comment! Me in purple

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update
loved the way the boys asked for forgiveness

Thanks. Glad you liked it. 

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

reserved! :D

not first this time :/ damn -_- 

edit 1 : read it!loved it!comment soon-ish Embarrassed

Damn girl. its been 8 days. Update your commentAngryLOL

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridzzi

super amazing part… Awww. Thanks so much! :)
the morning scene was really nice...lol...poor sam fell down from the couch...ha ha...n love the all over convo…Haha yes. He's always being pushed over, isnt he? Tongue
n then their way of efforts for the alya was super nice… U mean the presentation? Quite a genius idea, if I say so myself LOL
ya though their reason of seperation was not that big but still sometimes only little things are only reason for big problems n fights but i m happy that they realise and apologised,hope alya too understand this… Exactly! Fights dont usually happen because of something huge, but because of small misunderstandings. Thats exactly what I wanted to show. 
update soon…  Will try. 
luv u...   :-)

Thanks for your comment. Me in purple :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top