Writers Corner

Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 19

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
dunno if u noticed,but i posted my 2nd edit too some hours back :p 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 12)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsanyo

chapter5-

last cmnt i ended up wid..
 bagh kyun gye yeh log...

now i noe...sam ko lene gye h..
 ache bache..Haha indeed. Acche bacche Tongue

sam is crying..
 sab ro matt yaar..
 mujhe bho rona aa rha h, plz,.. dnt cry… Haha! Really?! Wow, I'm sorry :(

sahi kaha h kisi ne..
kai logg faltu pjs ke liye everready rahte h..
 jay is leader in dis case..
 but ajj kabir ki akal bhi ghass charne gyi h..
 isliye, he too is more interested in clown=ship… hahaha yeah. as you said in a previous comment. He's free entertainment. 

bechara sam tension main h, n yeh dono clown clown khel rhe h...

vaise, kabir dimaag bada sahi h tumahra.. gud guess haan, ..  uncle ws a clown, so clown aaye the funeral main...

chalo, dis stubborn sam atlast agreed to solve d mess. Yes. Finally on the road to…reconciliation. 

sandy di...the savior k pass chalo..

sachi main ek chote chinnu minnu SORRY ko itna elaborate karne ki kya jarurat thi..
 simple wrds h iss duniya main...'' di m sry!''
see the three magical wrds...

aur bhi h 3 magicals wrd k example...

like ..
 i lov u...
jo ki simple se tumhe al ko kahna h sam…Haha! Not YET. There's a lot more that needs to be sorted out first before that...

okies...
al k ghar perr uske liye hi sazish rhi jaa rhi h...

hope al dnt drop in frm sm corner of house… Haha! Noo…she won't dont worry ;)

lovely shovely ud..
 cnt soon

Thanks again for the comment. Me in purple 

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

This chapter was absolutely WONDERFUL. Period. Clap Thanks :D

I couldn't even begin to tell you what all I loved about this update. Simply because, there were so many things that I adored that if I started to write about them, I don't know where I would stop. AWw… that is too sweet. You think of so many innovative ways to compliment meEmbarrassed Good boost for my ego :P

But I'll pick out my favorite parts. Embarrassed

Firstly, I loved that Sandhya did all that she did for her sister's sake. Alya is one lucky girl, isn't she? Because she had a rock-steady family in her sister all this time. Sandhya was the perfect elder sister in this chapter. Soft when required and firm when Alya was being unreasonably stubborn. Yes. But isn't that what all elder sisters are like? Rock steady, for you when you need them, and soft and firm when appropriate

Secondly, the argument between Sam and Alya was written so well, I am really at a loss of words to explain just how much I loved it! Embarrassed It began from a quiet point where the reader could see that Sam remembered all the tiny things about Alya and erupted into a fully blown argument. And you really couldn't blame either of the two. Both of them had a valid stand and at the end of the day, your heart goes out to both of them.  Yeah. Sam was right to want to know. If it concerns him, he has a right to know. And yeah…that's how arguments start, don't they? Quiet bickering…which can be blown up into a hugeee argument. 

I absolutely adore Alya and Sam. Both of them are complicated, layered and so very relatable. Like I told you before, your strength are your characters. Thumbs Up Again. I'm so flattered you say. That's what I look for in a good story. Good characters

My absolute favorite part in the story had to be when Alya, in her fatigued state, nearly begged Sam to not leave her. Oh em jee, how utterly beautiful was that! Day Dreaming Haha! Aww…another wonderful way to compliment me. Gosh, my head won't fit through the door todayWinkLOLIn that moment Alya betrayed the immense control over her feelings that she had displayed all that time after the break-up. She had loved him. All the time. Every moment. And still does. He just has to break her walls. That's it. And even though she was mad at him, had not wanted to see his face before Sandhya had forced her to talk, she was glad that he was back in her life. She just didn't want him to leave her ever again. I LOVED that moment. And like Sam, I was left feeling super elated. HugYeah. She was so very vulnerable at that point. Just so damn TIRED of being strong. 

I really liked Kabir too. He was just there for Alya. He is an amazing friend. A better one than Sam…possibly. But Sam is an amazing boyfriend. They're just boys that made mistakes. And you know, I adore Jay. Not only is he funny, happy-go-lucky, the "the effervescent ball of sunshine," he is also extremely sensible and can see things straight away. Yes, very much. He's very perceptive. Even though he's only known Al for a little less than three-four days, he knows her quite well. He'll play a part that's quite significant, if he isn't already. 

You know, Ana, you are probably tired of hearing this from me again and again, but you write VERY well. I am a fan! Embarrassed AWWW! I'm blushingEmbarrassed And please! Who doesn't like being complimented? I'm a little vain too, so I love hearing people compliment me. But if you have any constructive criticism, please do tell me :)

Love,
Tanisha

Thanks for your comment. Me in purple 

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

reserved :D 

EDIT 1 :
read the update,and boy this was surreal man!Shit.I was like aww aww and aww Embarrassed and teenie bits of comedy here and there (dunno if the word comedy would be apt,but oh what the hell,you know what i mean :) )

I just HAVE TO post a long comment for this,but im afraid,that'll have to wait for a day or two.

I will post asap pakka :)

EDIT 2 :

Though i have loved all the chapters till now...this chapter has made a very special place in my heart LOL (if that even makes sense!)It was all so adorable! Aww…Im glad you think so. That was partly what I was going for. 

The trio's friendship was highlighted so very well.It was such a feel good chapter,yet heart breaking at places,when the growing apart thing popped up. Yeah. Just a little peep of the life they used to have, and then what they have now 

I absoultely loved teh way you mentioned these small details here and there..like how Sam started answering for Al bout why her favourite colour was red Embarrassed And then how caring Kabir was.How Sam still loves Al so much Embarrassed Yes. Kabir is the best friend that every girl wants. And Sam the boyfriend that every girl dreams of. Al is one lucky girlie Embarrassed

This is one big usp of yours you know,you pay attention to every single detail and give such a descriptive read.I just simply L.O.V.E your writing Embarrassed Why thank you! I am flattered :)

Peices i loved the most thsi time :

-Sandhya locking them up in the house  Big smile I just love Sandy i tell ya!Haha! You can see where Al gets her evil genius from, right?

-Kabir and Sam trying to talk to Al,but her running away and thry running to and fro along with her LOLHaha! Yesh… Indeed. Very funny

-Kabir's experience telling him that Sam and Al are gonna begin world war 3 soon Tongue ROFL. haha He knows the two very well. Almost as well as they know each other. 

-Sam-Al scene..where he forces(thats not the write word Sleepy but oh well,you know what i mean )Al to speak up and confess why it hurt her so much Embarrassed  Yep. Emotional blackmail is one of his strong points. 

This scene was simply brilliant.(REQUEST-i know only two chapters are left,par bolne mein kya jaata hai Tongue Please please include a few more romantic scenes!Romantic scenes are tricky.And people get it all messy most of the time.But i simply loved the way you've described Sam and Al's scene here!Is there any genre u aint  good at it?I doubt it! Wink) Aww… Ok. I'll try. But no promises… Haha no, I'm not good at thriller. Or mystery…I can't write mystery or thriller that makes you bite your nails and go crazy trying to unravel it And humour, and tragedies, and realistic fiction and long stories. But…I could go on and on on my flaws, so I should stop here.

You know,i personally believe,that a couple who fight once in a while are much more in loev when compared a pair who dont fight at all! hmm…Yeah. I used to think that. I think it shows that the couple cares enough to be angry at each other, or comfortable enough. But each couple is different. Maybe sometimes they care enough to not let their ego come in and thrust their opinion on the other…Difference of opinions is the base of arguments you know :)

Occasioal fights in a way becoem a way of communictaion wid each oder..see..like sometimes even though some habit of ur partner is bothering you,you  keep it to yourself,thinking it would hurt him/her or whatsoeva.These small small things form  a bg heap and then one day it backfires,hampering a relationship.Instead if u fight once in a while,these things will come out in the open through ur words you know,so the partner would know what exactly has been bothering you. Yeah that's true. Fighting is healthy. Especially if you're married. Because you have to LIVE with that person. Or if you're in a live-in relationship. 

The way they blurt out every mean thing they inside of the,did make them feel as though a big burden is off their chest.And then they remembered all their shared romantic moments Embarrassed  Yeah…what mean things are you talking about? Im confsuedConfused

I just loved this scene <3

-Sam Jay scene..Sam confessing it to Jay that he feels for her..and that she drives him crazy LOL Yes…they're crazy for each otherLOL

-Kabir AL scene..i laughed my lungs out when Al pounced on Kabir ROFL I just found it so very hilarious at the moment.Jay's comment seeing her was a contributing factor later on Tongue Plus Kabir and ALl questioning Jay in response at the same time Tongue jinx Tongue Kabir carrying her and then the foot thing..aww Embarrassed Oh!the cockroach.Kabir is such a doll Embarrassed He is truly the best friend any girl could have. Amazingly sweet.

-Jay being this as you call him..sunshine Tongue His permanent disposition. 

-Kabir confessing to Al bout why he..sort of drifted away.  Yes…she's partly given in to his apology. PARTLY. 

Im so glad that they are back to being what they  were Smile And what i admire the most is..even though they've been having this sort of ..turbulence in their relationship for almost a year..they didn't even talk to each other during the time you know..it took them minutes to get back to what they were.I am referring to all three of them here actually. Actually its a little more complicated for Sam and her. Theirs was a more physical relationship. Im not saying the base of their romantic love was physical, but that was an aspect. And unless they start going out again, they won't ever revert back to the same Sam and Alya that they were before the breakup. And Al and Kabir…they're getting there. 

-The masterchef thing. Embarrassed

Another instance which showcased this one point i mentioned just above.

-The ending scene Embarrassed Aww Embarrassed

You know it was epic rite? Embarrassed So i need not comment anything on this scene.I simply loved it Embarrassed Aww…Im glad you did. I liked writing it. But the weird thing is, writing it….I find it sweet, but when my boyfriend did that for me…I was so creeped out. Poor guy, he has to endure so much for me. Tongue I shun a lot of his romantic advancements by saying they're creepy. 

I cna go and on bout this chapter,but i just have to hurry up and summerise my views.I hope you atleast got a brief idea as to what i thought bout the chapter Smile

OH OK! I didn't see this. Yay! I get to read your comment today itself :) Darnit you took purple. Me in teal Tongue

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Yeah saw that now. Sorry! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! YOU LIKE KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI Shocked 

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
About Sam and Al..yeah..got that..i was referring to their fights..tyeh physicality..it always complicates things further i know Embarrassed

Lol.You creeped out?

It would take me ages to get something like that out of my guy.He is the 'if you love,you dont need to express it kinda guy'  Not complaining though!Coz i have pretty much the same  views too! ROFL Weird is thy name ROFL

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AY_candy_luver

Yeah saw that now. Sorry! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! YOU LIKE KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI Shocked 

kkhh?Oh well..long story..the movie is so friggin cheesy!and shall i say,i just CANNOT bear filmy stuff.Like really.But kkhh has always been an exception.Its been my favourite since like 1998 Tongue And you  also know how much i love the best friends falling in love thingy Tongue It all started with kkhh.

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

About Sam and Al..yeah..got that..i was referring to their fights..tyeh physicality..it always complicates things further i know Embarrassed

Lol.You creeped out?

It would take me ages to get something like that out of my guy.He is the 'if you love,you dont need to express it kinda guy'  Not complaining though!Coz i have pretty much the same  views too! ROFL Weird is thy name ROFL

Haha yeah exactly. Im not complaining either, because which girl doesn't like romantic gestures once in a while. But yes, he gets so disheartened and annoy when I call him creepyTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top