Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

Ignoscentia-chapter 8 posted page 15 (Page 11)

sweetsanyo IF-Dazzler
sweetsanyo
sweetsanyo

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
chapter5-

last cmnt i ended up wid..
 bagh kyun gye yeh log...

now i noe...sam ko lene gye h..
 ache bache..

sam is crying..
 sab ro matt yaar..
 mujhe bho rona aa rha h, plz,.. dnt cry...

sahi kaha h kisi ne..
kai logg faltu pjs ke liye everready rahte h..
 jay is leader in dis case..
 but ajj kabir ki akal bhi ghass charne gyi h..
 isliye, he too is more interested in clown=ship...

bechara sam tension main h, n yeh dono clown clown khel rhe h...

vaise, kabir dimaag bada sahi h tumahra.. gud guess haan, ..  uncle ws a clown, so clown aaye the funeral main...

chalo, dis stubborn sam atlast agreed to solve d mess.

sandy di...the savior k pass chalo..

sachi main ek chote chinnu minnu SORRY ko itna elaborate karne ki kya jarurat thi..
 simple wrds h iss duniya main...'' di m sry!''
see the three magical wrds...

aur bhi h 3 magicals wrd k example...

like ..
 i lov u...
jo ki simple se tumhe al ko kahna h sam...

okies...
al k ghar perr uske liye hi sazish rhi jaa rhi h...

hope al dnt drop in frm sm corner of house...

lovely shovely ud..
 cnt soon
sweetsanyo IF-Dazzler
sweetsanyo
sweetsanyo

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
i seriously need a big time to read last prt buddy..
 really sry if m late, which i will be surely...

buddy, by late i mean...it cn b a big. bigg.. n biggg delay...
LoveToLaugh Senior Member
LoveToLaugh
LoveToLaugh

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
This chapter was absolutely WONDERFUL. Period. Clap

I couldn't even begin to tell you what all I loved about this update. Simply because, there were so many things that I adored that if I started to write about them, I don't know where I would stop.

But I'll pick out my favorite parts. Embarrassed

Firstly, I loved that Sandhya did all that she did for her sister's sake. Alya is one lucky girl, isn't she? Because she had a rock-steady family in her sister all this time. Sandhya was the perfect elder sister in this chapter. Soft when required and firm when Alya was being unreasonably stubborn. 

Secondly, the argument between Sam and Alya was written so well, I am really at a loss of words to explain just how much I loved it! Embarrassed It began from a quiet point where the reader could see that Sam remembered all the tiny things about Alya and erupted into a fully blown argument. And you really couldn't blame either of the two. Both of them had a valid stand and at the end of the day, your heart goes out to both of them. 

I absolutely adore Alya and Sam. Both of them are complicated, layered and so very relatable. Like I told you before, your strength are your characters. Thumbs Up

My absolute favorite part in the story had to be when Alya, in her fatigued state, nearly begged Sam to not leave her. Oh em jee, how utterly beautiful was that! Day Dreaming In that moment Alya betrayed the immense control over her feelings that she had displayed all that time after the break-up. She had loved him. All the time. Every moment. And even though she was mad at him, had not wanted to see his face before Sandhya had forced her to talk, she was glad that he was back in her life. She just didn't want him to leave her ever again. I LOVED that moment. And like Sam, I was left feeling super elated. Hug

I really liked Kabir too. He was just there for Alya. And you know, I adore Jay. Not only is he funny, happy-go-lucky, the "the effervescent ball of sunshine," he is also extremely sensible and can see things straight away.

You know, Ana, you are probably tired of hearing this from me again and again, but you write VERY well. I am a fan! Embarrassed

Love,
Tanisha
The.Patthaaka. IF-Sizzlerz
The.Patthaaka.
The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
reserved :D 

EDIT 1 :
read the update,and boy this was surreal man!Shit.I was like aww aww and aww Embarrassed and teenie bits of comedy here and there (dunno if the word comedy would be apt,but oh what the hell,you know what i mean :) )

I just HAVE TO post a long comment for this,but im afraid,that'll have to wait for a day or two.

I will post asap pakka :)

EDIT 2 :

Though i have loved all the chapters till now...this chapter has made a very special place in my heart LOL (if that even makes sense!)It was all so adorable!

The trio's friendship was highlighted so very well.It was such a feel good chapter,yet heart breaking at places,when the growing apart thing popped up.

I absoultely loved teh way you mentioned these small details here and there..like how Sam started answering for Al bout why her favourite colour was red Embarrassed And then how caring Kabir was.How Sam still loves Al so much Embarrassed 

This is one big usp of yours you know,you pay attention to every single detail and give such a descriptive read.I just simply L.O.V.E your writing Embarrassed

Peices i loved the most thsi time :

-Sandhya locking them up in the house  Big smile I just love Sandy i tell ya!

-Kabir and Sam trying to talk to Al,but her running away and thry running to and fro along with her LOL

-Kabir's experience telling him that Sam and Al are gonna begin world war 3 soon Tongue ROFL.

-Sam-Al scene..where he forces(thats not the write word Sleepy but oh well,you know what i mean )Al to speak up and confess why it hurt her so much Embarrassed 

This scene was simply brilliant.(REQUEST-i know only two chapters are left,par bolne mein kya jaata hai Tongue Please please include a few more romantic scenes!Romantic scenes are tricky.And people get it all messy most of the time.But i simply loved the way you've described Sam and Al's scene here!Is there any genre u aint  good at it?I doubt it! Wink)

You know,i personally believe,that a couple who fight once in a while are much more in loev when compared a pair who dont fight at all!

Occasioal fights in a way becoem a way of communictaion wid each oder..see..like sometimes even though some habit of ur partner is bothering you,you  keep it to yourself,thinking it would hurt him/her or whatsoeva.These small small things form  a bg heap and then one day it backfires,hampering a relationship.Instead if u fight once in a while,these things will come out in the open through ur words you know,so the partner would know what exactly has been bothering you.

The way they blurt out every mean thing they inside of the,did make them feel as though a big burden is off their chest.And then they remembered all their shared romantic moments Embarrassed 

I just loved this scene <3

-Sam Jay scene..Sam confessing it to Jay that he feels for her..and that she drives him crazy LOL

-Kabir AL scene..i laughed my lungs out when Al pounced on Kabir ROFL I just found it so very hilarious at the moment.Jay's comment seeing her was a contributing factor later on Tongue Plus Kabir and ALl questioning Jay in response at the same time Tongue jinx Tongue Kabir carrying her and then the foot thing..aww Embarrassed Oh!the cockroach.Kabir is such a doll Embarrassed

-Jay being this as you call him..sunshine Tongue

-Kabir confessing to Al bout why he..sort of drifted away. 

Im so glad that they are back to being what they  were Smile And what i admire the most is..even though they've been having this sort of ..turbulence in their relationship for almost a year..they didn't even talk to each other during the time you know..it took them minutes to get back to what they were.I am referring to all three of them here actually.

-The masterchef thing. Embarrassed

Another instance which showcased this one point i mentioned just above.

-The ending scene Embarrassed Aww Embarrassed

You know it was epic rite? Embarrassed So i need not comment anything on this scene.I simply loved it Embarrassed

I cna go and on bout this chapter,but i just have to hurry up and summerise my views.I hope you atleast got a brief idea as to what i thought bout the chapter Smile

Edited by disha15 - 03 September 2012 at 8:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveToLaugh

AY_candy_luver IF-Dazzler
AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update
their friendship is so sweet

Thanks for your comment. Glad you liked it :) THeir friendship is sweet :)
AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

reserved :D 

EDIT 1 :
read the update,and boy this was surreal man!Shit.I was like aww aww and aww Embarrassed and teenie bits of comedy here and there (dunno if the word comedy would be apt,but oh what the hell,you know what i mean :) )

I just HAVE TO post a long comment for this,but im afraid,that'll have to wait for a day or two.

I will post asap pakka :)

Aww…is alright. I will wait for your comment :). Very happy you liked it.Look forward to reading your thoughts

The.Patthaaka.

AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridzzi

stupendo fantabulous...mindblowing...amazing...
what can i say more… Haha…thats more than enough. Thanks so much :) Im very happy you liked it. 
their fr8ship...fight...confession...n jay's continious interuption...sam's realisation… Yep a lot of stuff in this chapter. Thats why its so long 
the past memories...their caring nature...
all in all too good...
loved the last scene of alya n sam...day dreaming… Haha noo…it wasn't a day dream, it was reality 
continue soon… Will try. 
luv u...   :-)

Thanks for your comment. Me in purple :)
AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

That was indeed a long chapter and usually I don't read such chapters in one go but your writing is so engaging that I ended up reading the whole thing in one sitting and no skipping. Brilliant work! Clap Aww thank you! You are so sweet! That's a great compliment :)
You are amazing with words and your description of characters, actions and emotions is flawless. Just...amazing! Wow…I don't think its flawless, but thanks :D

Really liked Kabir in this chapter. He is the sweetest friend He really is. A real catch Winkand lol Jay can be so annoying but find his character quite funny and adorable here. He is annoying all the time. But he's adorably annoying. And very important too.   Yes. I'm glad you picked up on that. He's very, VERY important. 
Sam...he is so complicated yet relatable. Yeah. Many layers to him. Poor thing seemed clueless at one point but glad they are coming along now. Slowly, but steadily I supposeAt this point it feels like Alya is one lucky girl. She has got the best mates and family. Yeah, she sure does. Yet she's been hurt, very deeply. Just shows that people aren't perfect. 

Their friendship is sweet and believable. But still waiting to know what had happened to cause that rift between them. Too curious. TongueHaha nothing exciting or mind blowing will be revealed, fair warning :P

Eagerly waiting for the next part! :) Will try to update soon, no promises. 

Thanks for your comment. Me in purple

Ameres

Go to top