India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

I HATE EKTA! bc i love rajat (Page 3)

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
i still cant accept sameer as a good actor i knw it is even unfair to compare him to ram and sakshi but he sorts of just fades away in fornt of them ( i guess it will be so with any of the new actor hence i wanted a more exp actor here) but more than that i feel the change is too fast- yes i knw ram keeps harping on him to get a move but all of a sudden his unaccpetable attitude for cady changed he is no longer a khurus? they should have shown him a khurus as well as slowly getting smitten rather than full on that is too soon!!

yes the epis he is improving but still has a long long long way to go before he can hold up a scene on self!!

as for raja pooja/priya jodi it is unthinkable and painful coz priya/pooja is still in love with ram and ram in with priya so how can it be good to see a one sided love story, painful for all three!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirupamakjainnehasahana747Annthewjakther7

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Same here...i have also started to like his character...he is too sweet and the way he smiles to himself is cute...and Ram he is such a sweetheart and a darling...Rajat will be heart broken once he finds about Priya / Pooja...i hope ekta does not turn him negative...:(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CoolPinkINTOXIAHCATED_CandyCream_

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kgh2121aug 8 - and ram is so sweet, he didn't make fun of him for this, he just hurried him. ram's character and dialogues are zabardast too. love his scenes with rajat. ram knows exactly when to push and pull to tease, and when to reassure. wouldn't you love to have a friend like ram?

and loved the scene when he looks at priya's picture and says you must be happy bc in my happniess only is your happiness...how could someone take such a positive spin at life? it's not easy after losing your loved one. how could you just think like that and live unselfishly and totally in love with your lost loved one? it's almost beyond my understanding.    
[/QUOTE] thats wat ram is watever role he plays he lives in dat role he plays it with such ease be a friend,husband,father he really acts like a child in da scenes vth pihu i like ekta for giving such actors ram n sakshi actor par excellence i really want raya to meet its almost a month leap has started n its been months ram n sakshi shot a scene together der presence itself makes da scene spl.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

INTOXIAHCATEDsahana747jakther7leo4ever

INTOXIAHCATED Senior Member
INTOXIAHCATED
INTOXIAHCATED

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
i like rajat...:) he is a good guy! :)

but raya is the best!!

Annthew_CandyCream_leo4everSakshi_Deewani

_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

Same here...i have also started to like his character...he is too sweet and the way he smiles to himself is cute...and Ram he is such a sweetheart and a darling...Rajat will be heart broken once he finds about Priya / Pooja...i hope ekta does not turn him negative...:(

Exactly!! I'm really liking Rajat's character too.. Rajat already had a heartbreak & is now believing in love.. He is bound to get his heart broken again! Knowing Ekta she might make him negative.!Disapprove I want him to remain a positive character.. But I don't want him to come in btw RaYa.. Still feel RaYa are the best couple! <3 I hate Ekta too for bringing this triangle..Angry

Edited by balhfan22 - 09 August 2012 at 1:29am

Annthewjakther7leo4everSakshi_Deewani

shim_ca Senior Member
shim_ca
shim_ca

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
i really want that a true love comes in his life, not once again heart broken situation. i am in love with his character. 

CoolPinkMysterious.Lady_CandyCream_Sakshi_Deewani

ananya456 Goldie
ananya456
ananya456

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
y always rajat rajat ????? aaaj raya ki anniversary hain...so start thinking bot them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthewleo4ever

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
hey hey don't be sorry... even i lyk Rajat... specially uski smile... too cute yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CoolPinkMysterious.Lady_CandyCream_

Go to top