Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

I HATE EKTA! bc i love rajat

kgh212121 Goldie
kgh212121
kgh212121

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Ahhh!

Hateee Ekta. she does this ALL the time!

but this time, the 3rd wheel, rajat's character is shooo shweeettt! you just fall in love with him. omg, just saw aug 6, 7, and 8th epis, and i'm in love. he's too cute. what's the actor's name? he does brilliantly! being awkwardly shy and half smiling to yourself and omg, i can't stop smiling as i write and think about it all.

aug 6 - the scene with priya talking to rajat about the rent, thanking him for it. he's was soo cute. he couldn't hold back his smile.

aug 7

aug 8 - rajat talking to ram in the office when ram is convincing him to come home. "arre suna, koi bahana to chahiye na baat karne ke liya?" soo cute! haha. and ram is so sweet, he didn't make fun of him for this, he just hurried him. ram's character and dialogues are zabardast too. love his scenes with rajat. ram knows exactly when to push and pull to tease, and when to reassure. wouldn't you love to have a friend like ram?

and loved the scene when he looks at priya's picture and says you must be happy bc in my happniess only is your happiness...how could someone take such a positive spin at life? it's not easy after losing your loved one. how could you just think like that and live unselfishly and totally in love with your lost loved one? it's almost beyond my understanding.

okay sry, this post is about rajat.

and did you see rajat's face when he was trying to serve priya and priya said "thank you, i'll help myself" ...priceless expression. you feel for this guy. and all you want to do is give him a hug and reassure him.

...guys...that just leaves me with one BIG ...HUMUNGoUS...GINORMOUS problem...what will happen to me when the triangle comes? this rajat dude just makes you forget about ram-priya jodi for the moment. part of it is bc ram himself acts soo happy you feel like priya is already at his side. wish priya and pooja could be two different people.

Guys u all are too cute, loved all the comments. A couple of points:
(sry I couldn't resist)

-yes!!!! Love live Rajat's scenes with daijan
-yes Priya felt uncomfortable at dinner table but that was bc she knew abt Ayesha and ram staying in that house and that they could possibly walk in any minute. (how will she continue tuitions yaar? And how will raya meet if she doesn't do tuitions there anymore?)
-I reallly hope his character stays positive.
-I agreed that he fell for her too soon. Is that even realistic, then what was all that khados acting b4??
- I think the best scenario would be that he falls for her so much that when he realizes the truth he decides to unite ram and Priya and pretends to ram that pooja is a diff person. Annnddd maybe apeksha helps h in this task and becomes close to him. Ideally eventually they'd get together. But it would ruin his character if he fell for a 3rd time. So they should just Leave it open ended for the audience to interpret. Orrr they can make apeksha his long lost love. And maybe ram never knew abt it. That would be pretty awesome. But it would ruin the Rajat Priya angle. ...yaar this is complicated. How does Ekta do it? Somehow she manages in BALH to keep the sanctity. I've never liked leaps (the whole Priya going to jail was torturous) but BALH is an exception.

Edited by kgh212121 - 09 August 2012 at 6:49am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

noor jranmarCoolPinkvanillaflowersshim_caMysterious.Ladybalhfan4everINTOXIAHCATEDsuhanee_06lakshmparadigm_CandyCream_Sakshi_Deewaniviny_queendesi_baby07burgerchaap

balhfan4ever Senior Member
balhfan4ever
balhfan4ever

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
You are right ...this Rajat character is finally growing on me...initially, I hated him as he is gonna eventually come in between our RaYa but now his smile, his demeanor and change in attitude is starting to look adorable...until he causes some real stress..I am all for himBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

INTOXIAHCATEDMysterious.Lady_CandyCream_cs-07Sakshi_Deewani

CoolPink Groupbie
CoolPink
CoolPink

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Yes!!!! In the forum where there are majority of Rajat haters there are some who like him. Smile

Omg I love Rajat. He is genuine as a person. His scenes with Daija are always nice. Today with Pihu it was so warm.He was so cute today trying to get Pooja's attention. He behaved just like a 16 year old boy trying to get his crush's attention. Moreover they look superb on screen. Embarrassed

Going to get brickbats for this but I want more intense scenes between Rajat and Pooja. 

Now just hope Ekta introduces a twist where Priya has a twin who looks just like her but separated at birth. Then we can have a Pooja and Rajat. Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarINTOXIAHCATEDbalhfan4evervanillaflowerscs-07viny_queenSakshi_Deewani

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
eww i hate rajat u got to be kidding raya  jodi is commendable srry but hi scenes are so borin raya scenes i have watched  a zillion times but rajat scene i want to puke  rya are funny endearing rajat is nt  i have been stop waching the show makes me sleep due to rajat ram -vikram interactions were funny

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirupamakDivya23.Annthewjakther7leo4ever

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
raya is nt a worth plz it has  been voted the most popuklar jodis nt your rajat priya ram and asakshi's scenes are so great as raya u dont know i can name such scenes which  your rajat can never replicate the hm the bc track and so many scenes liked on youtube by many viwers nt your season two .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthewjakther7leo4ever

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
no rajat scenes  are not  even worth an inch of raya  i can nver cry in any scene but thes ppl bring tears to my eyes rajat is a joke infront of raya and ram is way way adorable

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya23.Annthewjakther7leo4ever

param02 Newbie
param02
param02

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
I like Rajat and I will also feel sorry for him when Ram and Priya meet.  Poor Rajat has already suffered one heart break and Priya is another one waiting to happen.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CoolPinkranmarINTOXIAHCATEDMysterious.Lady_CandyCream_Annthewjakther7Sakshi_Deewani

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
i just hate ekta..nothing more to add

Go to top