India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

i AM HUSBAND

TazLuvArShiAsYa Goldie
TazLuvArShiAsYa
TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFL SHE cracked me up! " I AM HUSBAND! I AM HUSBAND"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TraceyJackson-QH-xxAqeelahxx-Serene.Rose-taahir004Trouble.

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
I sorry and I don't offend anyone. I find Saba extremely annoying. I had to shut the TV off. All is whining and complaining just plain annoying where as poor guy is helping her and she is just rants and rants.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxxtaahir004

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
that was really funny! Haha.. and the way she fought wid Gori buddhi lolROFL

xxAqeelahxxtaahir004

-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

I sorry and I don't offend anyone. I find Saba extremely annoying. I had to shut the TV off. All is whining and complaining just plain annoying where as poor guy is helping her and she is just rants and rants.

agree sometimes... i wonder i that how u behave in a stanger's home?Tongue lol.. but sahiba is childish & naiveLOL

u just need to be patient yar.. there's lot more to come..i'm loving this show still, just chill & njoySmile

xxAqeelahxxtaahir004

Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx

-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukvilove

Originally posted by Priyamvada

Originally posted by preetie

agree sometimes... i wonder i that how u behave in a stanger's home?Tongue lol.. but sahiba is childish & naiveLOL

u just need to be patient yar.. there's lot more to come..i'm loving this show still, just chill & njoySmile
 i think when sahiba heart broken by ranveer she character will be mature as geet in  jab we meet movie .

yeah.. she sometimes reminds me of Geet, with that chirpy punjabi accent.. do u think Ranveer vl break her heart?

Looks like he loves her dearly (though I agree he loves his dreams more than anything)

xxAqeelahxx

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Yes Sahiba now is still ver naive and childish , has been spoiled by her father alot .now Sahiba will find out slowly about life , relationships .she will toughten up in time

xxAqeelahxx

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Loool ROFL Asians that dnt know english crack me up ... no offence my mom dnt know much and its funny ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index