Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

:. O Re Piya - AarYa - One Shot :. (Page 11)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 16021983

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by 16021983

Y did u make such a sad story i have tears flowing out of my eyes right nowCry and I ususally don't cry for love stories but u made my cry... I cud kill u right now (jk)AngrySmile

Awwhhh SowwiieeEmbarrassed

Ya sure dat supposed to fix it Angry Tongue

Hmm...how do i fix it?LOL

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinny_ranvir

it was amazing heart touching...

literally had tears while reading it...

thank u so much Sadiie for such marvelous piece of writing...

Awwhhh Sorry for making you Embarrassed
Thank You So Much for reading :)

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
it was so sad Cry... but good writing.. 

i dint know u write .. keep writing..Clap

pm me whenever u update,, 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullen..CountingStars

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajampriyab

it was so sad Cry... but good writing.. 

i dint know u write .. keep writing..Clap

pm me whenever u update,, 

Awh..Thank you Embarrassed
LOL Writing is something I've been doing for the last 2-3 yearsLOL
Will do :)
Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I love you Sadie! I love you for being one of the few writers on the forum who doesn't believe in giving every love story a happy endingHugHugThis was truly an emotional read, especially as she wept and screamed for him to come back to her. I could imagine his lifeless cold body, lying there as she grasped onto him, begging for him to still be with her. I think my subconscious put me on guard, so I was smart enough to not put myself in her mind (something I usually do when reading) or I would surely have been crying tonightLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStars

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

I love you Sadie! I love you for being one of the few writers on the forum who doesn't believe in giving every love story a happy endingHugHugThis was truly an emotional read, especially as she wept and screamed for him to come back to her. I could imagine his lifeless cold body, lying there as she grasped onto him, begging for him to still be with her. I think my subconscious put me on guard, so I was smart enough to not put myself in her mind (something I usually do when reading) or I would surely have been crying tonightLOLLOL

Awwwhhh!Hug
Thank You So Much! Embarrassed
Believe Me, I Cried So Much when I Typed this Story...It's hard to type it yet not cry...but I Wasn't really sure whether anyone else would go through the same emotions as me when i was typing this. I'm Glad you didn't cry, I Don't like making people cryLOL

Kittya_Cullen

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Awwwhhh!Hug
Thank You So Much! Embarrassed
Believe Me, I Cried So Much when I Typed this Story...It's hard to type it yet not cry...but I Wasn't really sure whether anyone else would go through the same emotions as me when i was typing this. I'm Glad you didn't cry, I Don't like making people cryLOL

Well dear, as an awesome author you made me feel the emotions of the story, and hearing that you were so into the story that you almost cried says alot. I'm one of those people who won't cry unless they absolutely have to, and you made me FEEL like crying. So I'm over here saluting you. Feel free to give myy FF a peep as wellEmbarrassed

..CountingStars

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Beautiful.

..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index