:. O Re Piya - AarYa - One Shot :.

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

O Re Piya ~ One Shot 

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5awZ9sOTA54

[Listen To It...]

Listening to the music in my heart, listening to my heart beat in rhythm. Eyes closed and arms spread wide, I see an image. A memory that can never be erased. A name that can never be forgotten. And my love for it, can never be deceased.

O re piya haye

O re piya

'Yash'

His name was. The name so peaceful and soothing to my aching heart. The mere name itself had its desired effect on me. The water rippled around me, wanting to capture me.

O re piya haye..

O re piya

Tilting my head back I let the cold rain engulf me. 'Yash' I whisper, shivering but feeling myself burn as I whisper his name again.

O re piya haye..

O re piya

'For you' I whispered in an audible voice that I myself couldn't hear.

Udne laga kyon

mann baawla re

Aaya kahan se

yeh hosla re

Moving my arms up, I twirled around as though I was dancing with him.

My eyes closed, a smile on my lips as I imagined myself on the stage. The time I was unfortunate, the time I craved for a miracle to happen.

O re piya

O re piya Haye

I still remember. When he was so close to me that my cheeks felt hot, my heartbeats increased and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Twirling myself around I spread my arms out again, as if I was being lifted up in the air.

Tanabana tanabana

bunti hawaa haaye

bunti hawa

Boondein bhi to aaye nahi

baaz yahan

Hearing the crowd clap, the music slowly started as I stood in the middle of the stage, or so it was.

'You can do it Aarti' I knew he was watching me, I knew he believed in me. I smiled as I remembered what he had told me.

Forgetting the nervousness in my stomach and the cold feet, I let myself free. Dancing was my passion, my friend from childhood, My everything. Listening to music gave me peace, it made me feel like I was worthy of living. I danced according to the steps which I practiced to.

Sagish mein shaamil

sara jahan hai

Har zare zare ki

yeh iltiza hai

I knew he was staring at me as I moved around on the stage. Feeling light as a feather, moving my body effortlessly. Though I did not know if I could dance, he believed in me. When life gave up on me, he stood by me. He was my shadow, my heartbeats, my sole reason for living.

O re Piya

O re Piya haye..

O re piya haye..

O re Piya

His presence gave me a reason to live; his words encouraged me to fulfil my dreams, his touches made me realize he was real.

Smiling as I remembered his words, I let myself loose against the rhythm.

ni re ,re re ga

ga ga ma

ma ma pa

pa ma ga re sa

sa re re sa

ga ga re

ma ma ga

pa pa ma

dha dha pa

ni ni sa sa pa

pa sa ma pa dha ni sa ni

re ni sa sa sa.. . . . ..

I shivered as the music matched my movements. I twirled with closed eyes as the crowd cheered for me. This was a dream come true for me, I couldn't have asked for more from God. Smiling once again I moved effortlessly around the stage feeling his piercing gaze roam all over me.

The Song finished as the place appreciated me with applause. My heartbeats increased as I realized I achieved my dream. Joining my hands together I bowed down. The clapping and cheering continued as the announcer started talking. Smiling once again, I ran forward without any care and foolishly tripped over the wires. Before I could hit the ground, I felt him. I was safe, in his arms. I knew he would be there for me.

'Aarti!' I heard his concerned voice and smiled even more. I knew he was angry but I also knew, he wouldn't let anything happen to me.

_

_

The announcement was made and I was the winner. This was a dream come true. I could not have asked for anything else.

Nazrein bolen duniya bole

dil ki zaban haaye

dil ki zubaan

'Yash you can stare at me all your life' I giggled as he told me he was looking at me. He didn't listen, and kept his burning gaze on me as if trying to memorize my features.

Ishq maange ishq chahe

koi toofan

For days he watched me like I was going to disappear from his eyes. I just loved him.

Chalna aahiste

ishq naya hai

Pehla yeh vada

humne kiya hai

'Aarti Im here, you'll be fine' he assured me. I held his hand as I was being taken away. But not for long. 'Yash you better be the first one' I warned him, to which he lightly chuckled. Stopping for a moment, I felt him lean down and place a gentle kiss on my forehead. I felt his breath quiver, as he placed his lips on my forehead.

'Yash' I whispered.

'Aarti' he whispered back before I disappeared from his eyes.

Promise to never leave me, promise to never hide anything from me, and promise to stay beside me.

O re piya haye..

I slowly opened my eyes, waiting for them to adjust. 'Yash? You there?' I said, my voice shaking due to nervousness.'I'm here Aarti' I heard his melodious voice and sighed. Slowly, as my eyes showed me a hazy view, I saw him. His blurred figure was in front of me, sitting down. I blinked few times, desperate to see my Yash. I felt nervous, I could see him, yet I couldn't.

O re piya haye..

I just wanted to see him in clear view so badly, I was craving to see him, my Yash, my angel sent for me only. When everyone had rejected me, he accepted me. He loved me from his heart, he saved and protected me from the outside world, like a shield stood in front of me.

My eyes became clear and I saw, no one. 'Where's Yash?' I murmured. 'Aarti' I heard his voice, but he was nowhere to be seen.

O re piya

Continued Below

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashiabin11garagabhavanadancydreamernicelysmilebmeenuu111J12L85gmhatcherShilalipiSrutikadesikimsamteju1816angel_smilyPearl_27JananivjcKittya_Cullenarunsunita_gmamourfouGC..SmaTz..dazzlingdivzns1970luv_lvndrsmileymj10Leevi05nan0102Malika_ZL_KhanTinkerBellaMissIamTheBossZetterFireLordPhoenixKoolsmilePriyasi-ProudGCian-gcluv_SharmeenLuvsGCmaanseejasraj1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Euphoria.Loveforlife_Dimples_pickachuThabassum..LeveMadhuri53mysteriousmilligafulu14tamanna1391DonnaaInfinity.

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

'I know you're looking for me Aarti' I heard his voice again as I looked around. And there it was, a small cassette tape playing; his voice. I looked at it, not knowing what to do until I heard his voice again.

'Aarti, when you open your eyes, You won't see me because' I heard him take a deep breath before he continued 'because..I'll be in the room next to yours'. I froze, time stood still. 'Aarti, you wanted to see the world right? From now on' he stopped as I heard him smile, yes smile as he continued.'You'll see through my eyes' The earth beneath me slipped away. It clicked, my heartbeats stopped; and I ran.

-

-

'But, by the time you get this; It'll be too late'

-

-

-

There he was, lying down on his comfortable bed, hands folded together. I looked at my Yash, lying down so peacefully. He was beautiful, just beautiful. My feet moved slowly towards him. 'Yash' I whispered. He didn't move. 'Yash you're beautiful' I giggled, but he didn't move. 'Yash I want to see your eyes! Why have you got that stupid cloth on your eyes?!' I shouted, walking closer to him. He didn't move.

'Yash?' I stood next to my sleeping Yash.

'Look! I can see! Why weren't you there when they took that bandage off?!'I complained sitting down. He didn't move.

'Yash?' I looked at his calm face.

'Yash wake up' I whispered.

He didn't move.

'Yash?' I murmured, the base of my throat starting to ache as I swallowed.

'Yash' I said, my voice cracking.

He didn't move. I leaned down, my face the same level as his.

'Yash I'm warning you!' I pointed my finger which shook uncontrollably. Slapping my hand I swallowed again.

'Yash look are you playing a joke with me?' I said, my voice going hoarse.

'Yash!' I grabbed his broad shoulders and shook him. He didn't move.

'Yash last time' I whimpered. My eyes stung but I didn't blink. Something fell on his cheek, my eyes flickered as I realized; they were my tears.

'Yash?' I whispered as my tears rained on his face.

He didn't move.

'Yash?' I mouthed, my voice betrayed me.

Piyaaa...

'YAAASHHH!!!!!' I screamed as the entire world echoed his name.

'YAASHH!!!!!' I Shook my Yash but he didn't move.He was enjoying my helplessness.

'YAAASHH!!!' My voice choked with my tears.

'YASH YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!' I Screamed, holding his hands.

'SAY SOMETHING!!! YAAASH!!!!' My lungs started to ache but my Yash didn't get up.

'YASH GET UP!!!' I screamed, cupping his angelic face.

He didn't move.

'Ma'am, he's no more' The nurse spoke to me, I could not hear anything.

'YASH!!!' I cried, my eyes burning and my throat aching.

'YASH YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!' I cried, fisting his chest.

'Ma'am..'

yehhh piya

'Yash..' I cried, burrying my face in the crook of his neck.

He didn't move.

'Yash you can't leave me' I cried, hugging him, never wanting to leave.

'Yash' I sobbed painfully, soaking his shirt.

He didn't move.

'Aarti, I have Brain tumour.' I heard his voice and cried even more. 'I never wanted to tell you, because I Love You.' he paused.'Your dream was to see the world, my dream was making your dream come true.' he paused again. 'You Didn't win any competition Aarti, I made it all up' I gasped as I heard him. 'We didn't win any money that could help you with the treatment..' he paused again. 'I had a choice, treat my illness or..' he paused. 'See your dreams come true' I closed my eyes in pain. 'And I decided to, make your dreams come true.' I cried as he continued. 'I was going to die anyways..' he paused. 'Last stage Aarti, I was dying. No no no Don't cry Aarti!' but my tears had flown down like a river. 'I just wanted you to be happy'  but I was happy with you, not without you.

'Promise me Aarti, you will not harm yourself, promise me' I can't.

'Promise me you will live your new life' without you? 'Promise me Aarti, just promise me' No. 'I know you're probably hugging my dead body' he laughed as I Cried. 'But Aarti, I have to go' he took a long pause. 'Did I tell you how beautiful you are?'

'Yash' I cried, my voice coming out in hiccups.

'He had brain tumour' I heard the nurse say.

'He wanted to give his eyes to you' I closed my eyes.

'He loved you Aarti' I heard the nurse say.

I closed my eyes. He did Love me. My Yash loved me. Moving my face up, I kissed his face as tears rolled down my eyes like running water.

-

-

-

I felt myself being pulled away.

'NOOO!!' I screamed, holding his hand tightly.

'Ma'am please, he has to go'

I held onto him, never will I let my Yash go away from me.

'Ma'am..please' her own voice cracked when she spoke to me.

'YAAASHH!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!' I screamed, holding onto his hands tightly.

'YASH PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!' I cried.

He didn't move.

'YAAASHH!!!!' I cried, looking at my Yash lay on the bed.

'YASH I BEG YOU!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!' I screamed, my throat starting to give up on me.

Slowly I felt myself being taken away, as my hands glided off his. I held onto his fingertips as tightly as I could. Slowly I felt his hand leave mine and fall limp on the bed.

And that was when I surrounded myself into darkness and fainted.

But My Yash didn't move.

-

-

-

17 Days Later

Nange pairo pe angaro

chalti rahi haaye

chalti rahi

'Yash' I whispered, as I twirled myself in the rain amongst the gazillion pieces of glass cutting through my feet. I felt no pain.

'I Love You Yash' I whispered, looking up the sky.

Lagta hai ke gairo mein main

Palti rahi haaye

'You made me feel special, you stood by me for 17 long years when everyone had abandoned me. You made me believe I could see the world, you placed my dreams ahead of yours.' I spoke, with hot tears crawling down as I stared at the sky.

'But Yash, 17 days without you have me begging to kill myself' I clenched my fists and took a deep breath.

le chal wahan jo

Mulk tera hai

'If 17 days without you are this torturous, then I'm sorry Yash' I spoke to myself, my voice gave up on me.

Jahil zamana

dushman mera hai

'I'm breaking your promise.' I closed my eyes in sheer pain.'Please' I whispered. 'I don't want a life without my Yash' I begged.

Begged to be forgiven for what I intended to do.

O re Piya haaye

'If you love me, forgive me' I whispered, joining my hands together and looking up the sky.

O re piya haye..

'Life has no meaning without you Yash' I cried, begging to be forgiven.

O re piya haye..

'My dream was to see you, and you left me' I choked with my own tears.

O re piya haye..

'How can I live when my sole reason for living was taken away from? How? I need you, why did you leave me?' I cried, I knew he was listening to me.

I knew he was.

O re piya haye..

Picking up a piece of glass that lay shattered amongst the gazillion other pieces, I looked up at the sky.

'This pain I've given to my feet is nothing in comparison to the pain this empty heart carries.' I told him.

O re piya haye..

'I'm coming Yash, Aarti will be where her Yash will be' I whispered looking at the piece of glass in my hand.

'I'm Sorry, and I Love you' I paused. 'Did I tell you how beautiful you are?' I smiled for the final time.

O re piya

The rain fell upon me, as though my Yash was yelling at me to stop. I laid amongst the shattered glass. I smiled as the rain hit my face and the thunder danced in the sky.

'Yash' I smiled. 'I'm coming to you, don't cry' I assured him.

O re piya

I felt myself drowning, drowning with content. My arms and feet drained the blood out of me, I felt no pain.

'Yash' I spoke breathlessly, my eyes starting to close.

O re piya

Slowly, my body went limp, my heartbeats decreased and my eyes remained opened as I smiled.

Seeing the sky for the last time, I bid Good bye to this world with a dream fulfilled, and a dream yet to be fulfilled. And that was, to be with my Yash for eternity.

And then, everything disappeared from my eyes as I finally drained my last breath in this world.

Not all love stories have a happy ending.

The End.

This was Previously Done on Maan&Geet as I needed two names for the story that came from my heart. Now On Aarti&Yash, and yet I have tears in my eyes like i had when I typed this One Shot..

Sadiie x

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 08 August 2012 at 3:55pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashiaparna_mcynthiagemdancydreamernicelysmilebmeenuu111abin11PoonamTtharuTWAPiiekeerthus.9ummiscoqwerty012J12L85gmhatcherelanpremiShilalipiSrutikateju1816DeepDL19MulaInkpen4877desikimsamasmaniChit15ns1970luv_lvndrsmileymj10Leevi05nan0102MissPurpleFreakallibrPearl_27dazzlingdivz..SmaTz..kdsubsJananivjcKittya_Cullenpriya_drizzlesamourfouGCangel_smilyanushaarjaMunaMeet22TinkerBellaDMKJ_VBMissIamTheBossZetterPriyasiKoolsmile..Comrade4eva..FireLordPhoenixshruthiRAlamelualekhika20Euphoria.maansee6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6gcluvLoveforlife-ProudGCian-_SharmeenLuvsGCfreya123jasraj123maha9Madhuri53tamanna1391gafulu14_Dimples_LevemysteriousmillipickachuThabassum..KinSanjInfinity.Donnaa

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Sadiie it was beautiful, haunting, and sad Cry. I loved it. Wait, so this is the same story you used for Maan and Geet or a similar concept? Well I loved it anyway. It was amazing. 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 08 August 2012 at 6:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyasiEuphoria...CountingStars

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Sadiie it was beautiful, haunting, and sad Cry. I loved it. Wait, so this is the same story you used for Maan and Geet or a similar concept? Well I loved it anyway. It was amazing. 

Thank You.
Yeah it's a word for word copy of my Maaneet version. Thought I might share it with AarYans and get beaten up as well for making them cry like I did with my Maaneet version.
Thank You Again :)

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 08 August 2012 at 7:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyasiFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.gafulu14

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Really it was so sad and bittersweet. I felt like crying but I had to control myself, my sisters were present and they already think I'm crazy ROFL

PriyasiEuphoria...CountingStars

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Really it was so sad and bittersweet. I felt like crying but I had to control myself, my sisters were present and they already think I'm crazy ROFL

I honestly did not expect anyone to cry, but guess I was proven wrong. This is like the only work of mine that has been appreciated the most, and it's close to my heart as well <3
Awwwhh Poor You LOL

FireLordPhoenixEuphoria._SharmeenLuvsGC

darrish Senior Member
darrish
darrish

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry you made me cry!!! But i still loved it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix..CountingStars

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
What a bittersweet OS Dear Cry
Loved it...Great job Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index