Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Who is ultimately getting hurt in the long run? (Page 3)

ANJALI_SAMARIYA IF-Rockerz
ANJALI_SAMARIYA
ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
nice analysis..i hope aisa hi ho.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchantedForest

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TeDylove

you really said wellEmbarrassed but i dont think RK will ever breakdown but i am sure one day he feel passion for madhu but u know na he is arrogant superstarLOL so he will never show how from heart he is in pain..but after sometimes he care for madhu and protect her from every strom in her life and i think esa tabhi hoga jab sasurji(BAllu) ki vapis entry hogiWink 

you never know too much arrogance can never take you any place good... im talking from life experience. in ways im actually starting relate to RK as weird as he is he shows some human character traits.
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Hey Nice post and good analysis.. 

Madhu as we saw in the marriage pics is already become numb and later on i guess she will be indifferent to RK because he while inflicting pain on her emotionally or mentally he might want a reaction from her... would want her to cry ... would want to see her in pain but her indifference would be something that he would not accept. We have already seen that in the episode yesterday where he insists for a reaction from her...  Her indifference might just frustrate him further. 

Also as we know to humiliate her he would force her to act in films but may be his plan will backfire and her rise to stardom will again frustrate him further... 

All in all it just seems RK ke bad times shuru ho jayenge... Wink

yes that is exactly what i am seeing indifference on the part of Madhu and obsession on the part of rk.
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

Right now, its obviously Madhu and her family who are hurting and suffering... and RK is enjoying perpetrating the hurt. Not sure whether RK can be compared to Ballu. Yes, at times RK does seem like Ballu who seems to take so much effort in trying to hurt someone else. But not sure will RK go to the extent of wanting to murder someone...

RK is shown to be more human than ballu. he may be causing Madhu and her family more suffering but Madhu is still shown to be more mentally secure than RK if you know what mean. the way she slapped him still showed that she doesnt fear him. but rk is still obsessed with his hatred and the only one that suffers from that is him in the long run.

ArShi_AbhIya

EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
thnx for liking my post everyone!
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Great post. As i have already mentioned, RK is setting his own trap. A trap he feels he is the master of right now, but in the long run, he will be the one suffering. As someone rightly pointed out, what we saw in MB was a naive girl, who was unaware of the danger it will pose to her family; and RK's antic will end up creating a stronger and in my eyes a cold hearted MB (towards RK)!!...

I dont have much to say because you analysed it really well, but my answer to your titlte will be RK!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktauEnchantedForest-lazybee-

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
yes u r right. i think rk is more hurted as campare to madhu. she has patient and rk who never defeated, meet first time in his life and a person a smiple common girl who she again and again defeat him, crush him and never interested him. she became the janoon of rk and in future his ishaq.Cry
ISHAQ NAY NIKAMA KAR DIA GHALIBDancing
WARNA ADMI HUM BHI THEY BARAY KAM KAY
ONCE UPON A TIME I WAS A SUPER STARStar
NOW I AM A CRAZY GUY ALWAYS THINK ABOUT MADHU BA LA AAAHA Silly

Edited by abhaylovepia - 09 August 2012 at 9:44am

EnchantedForest

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

good points...and yes i think he is hurting himslef more in the long run...and i think he reacts this way because he heas been hurt so much in the past...today we saw a glimps of his past..when he told madhu that he knows what its like to lose a father ...as he lost his when he was only 12 years...he has a lot of baggage that we have yet to discover...and it eating him up inside...so i think he simply cannot accept defeat...and madhu is defeating him..most of all emmotionaly...

EnchantedForest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index