Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Who is ultimately getting hurt in the long run? (Page 2)

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Nice Post, I think RK is gonna hurt Madhu's self respect, he is not gonna hurt her physically...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaEnchantedForest

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
holding resentment against others and not being able to move on is what is really harming RK. the way he has became obsessed with Madhu shows what she did really got to him and he can move on from it since he has been affected so badly. So right now all I can see messed up boy trying to release his inner frustration but in return only hurting himself more. Madhu has been in great pain due to RK but she doesnt become obsessed so that show she is not so affected that she cant move on. 

ArShi_AbhIyaCharishma

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Hey Nice post and good analysis.. 

Madhu as we saw in the marriage pics is already become numb and later on i guess she will be indifferent to RK because he while inflicting pain on her emotionally or mentally he might want a reaction from her... would want her to cry ... would want to see her in pain but her indifference would be something that he would not accept. We have already seen that in the episode yesterday where he insists for a reaction from her...  Her indifference might just frustrate him further. 

Also as we know to humiliate her he would force her to act in films but may be his plan will backfire and her rise to stardom will again frustrate him further... 

All in all it just seems RK ke bad times shuru ho jayenge... Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktauCharishmarahmona_paksweEnchantedForest

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
gr8 post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchantedForest

manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up nice post dear...

Edited by manid - 09 August 2012 at 2:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchantedForest

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Right now, its obviously Madhu and her family who are hurting and suffering... and RK is enjoying perpetrating the hurt. Not sure whether RK can be compared to Ballu. Yes, at times RK does seem like Ballu who seems to take so much effort in trying to hurt someone else. But not sure will RK go to the extent of wanting to murder someone...

TeDylove IF-Rockerz
TeDylove
TeDylove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
you really said wellEmbarrassed but i dont think RK will ever breakdown but i am sure one day he feel passion for madhu but u know na he is arrogant superstarLOL so he will never show how from heart he is in pain..but after sometimes he care for madhu and protect her from every strom in her life and i think esa tabhi hoga jab sasurji(BAllu) ki vapis entry hogiWink 

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Well yes RK is hurting himself more then Madhu, I don't think he going to physical in torturing...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index