Who is ultimately getting hurt in the long run?

Posted: 11 years ago

Psych say that by hating others you are the one that is really getting hurt. So while Madhu hated RK for what he did she never became obsessed with the hatred. We saw RK's fingers bleed while he is doing pottery while thinking of Madhu it symbolizes where this obsession for this hatred for Madhu is taking him. For Madhu slapping RK once or sending him to jail for a few days is enough for her to end the battle and move on. While RK has to make sure that he destroys the rest of Madhu's life. So this obsession for hating Madhu is really proving to be unhealthy for RK. The question is who is he hurting more Madh or himself. Will this obsession take over his sanity where he won't be able to see anything else.

Also I dont think Rk is like Ballu because Ballu didnt have any kind of emotional depth and took great pride in hurting others while never becominng obsessed. We can already see the emotional depth RK has buried somewhere deep down inside him. Also had Padmini slapped Ballu he would have assualted her ruthelessly right then and there and got over it. While RK's protective and possesive side has already starting to show the way he didn't let Bittu ji hurt Madhu but he is obsessed with mentally defeated Madhu himself. The slap on his face by Madhu proved to RK that Madhu is not yet defeated mentally. So he must make sure he does this.

But I think his inner turmoil will start getting to him as the more he hurts Madhu we can see the more furious he gets and since Madhu is not an easy person to defeat mentally even though he has power and money over her this game is going to continue for a long time. So are we in for a complete breakdown of RK?

Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago
Good analysis... RK wants to break Madhu, i dont think he will ever physically hurt her or let anyone else hurt her!!

Good post, but as a general rule the one who hates the most will be hurting himself in the process. I have no doubts RK will hurt in the process coz what goes around comes around. He will feel Madhu's anguish and hurt himself!

Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Psych say that by hating others who are the one that is really getting hurt. So while Madhu hated RK for what he did she never became obsessed with the hatred. We saw RK's fingers bleed while he is doing pottery while thinking of Madhu it symbolizes where this obsession for this hatred for Madhu is taking him. For Madhu slapping RK once or sending him to jail for a few days is enough for her to end the battle and move on. While RK has to make sure that he destroys the rest of Madhu's life. So this obsession for hating Madhu is really proving to be unhealthy for RK. The question is who is he hurting more Madh or himself. Will this obsession take over his sanity where he won't be able to see anything else.

Also I dont think Rk is like Ballu because Ballu didnt have any kind of emotional depth and took great pride in hurting others while never becominng obsessed. We can already see the emotional depth RK has buried somewhere deep down inside him. Also had Padmini slapped Ballu he would have assualted her ruthelessly right then and there and got over it. While RK's protective and possesive side has already starting to show the way he didn't let Bittu ji hurt Madhu but he is obsessed with mentally defeated Madhu himself. The slap on his face by Madhu proved to RK that Madhu is not yet defeated mentally. So he must make sure he does this.

But I think his inner turmoil will start getting to him as the more he hurts Madhu we can see the more furious he gets and since Madhu is not an easy person to defeat mentally even though he has power and money over her this game is going to continue for a long time. So are we in for a complete breakdown of RK?

@bold I agree with you, the more he hurts Madhu more confused he will become as Madhu is not someone who you can break down mentally so easy...She will fight against him in her own way. One day RK will realize how wrong he is.
Originally posted by HalkatJawaniJay

@bold I agree with you, the more he hurts Madhu more confused he will become as Madhu is not someone who you can break down mentally so easy...She will fight against him in her own way. One day RK will realize how wrong he is.

i agree so far people have been complaining of a weak madhu. but what we really saw was a niave girl who still had to learn how dangerous life really is. the true madhubala will start as of now. as drashti said in an interview we will see a strong madhubala soon especially after she enters the movie business.
Great analysis 👏.
And somewhere along the way, any hurt RK inflicts unintentionally on himself, is what makes Madhu's pain the tiniest bit bearable.
Nice Post, I think RK is gonna hurt Madhu's self respect, he is not gonna hurt her physically...
holding resentment against others and not being able to move on is what is really harming RK. the way he has became obsessed with Madhu shows what she did really got to him and he can move on from it since he has been affected so badly. So right now all I can see messed up boy trying to release his inner frustration but in return only hurting himself more. Madhu has been in great pain due to RK but she doesnt become obsessed so that show she is not so affected that she cant move on. 
Hey Nice post and good analysis.. 

Madhu as we saw in the marriage pics is already become numb and later on i guess she will be indifferent to RK because he while inflicting pain on her emotionally or mentally he might want a reaction from her... would want her to cry ... would want to see her in pain but her indifference would be something that he would not accept. We have already seen that in the episode yesterday where he insists for a reaction from her...  Her indifference might just frustrate him further. 

Also as we know to humiliate her he would force her to act in films but may be his plan will backfire and her rise to stardom will again frustrate him further... 

All in all it just seems RK ke bad times shuru ho jayenge... 😉
👍🏼 nice post dear...
Edited by manid - 11 years ago