Computers, Science, Technology

[APP] [Power Dialer] MY SALES DIALER:

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jamsd

Jamsd

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

[APP] [Power Dialer] MY SALES DIALER:

'My Sales Dialer' is a very handy android application that lets people utilize a full featured call center type of dialer from their android phone. The app empowers the sales people to free themselves from office dialer while enabling same level of productivity. 'My Sales Dialer' is integrated with online reporting system. Either agents working from home or working on field their complete performance will be updated in my sales dialer's online account. Administrator can evaluate performance, distribute leads and can also download generated leads by each caller. The working demonstration is available on mysalesdialer.com

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[APP] [Power Dialer] MY SALES DIALER:" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashton

aashton

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Mobile is a marker or marker application softphone user can make VoIP calls (Voice over Web Protocol) directly to another cell phone and PSTN number to make use of. Fundamentally, a phone dialer designed by keeping in mind the user requirements. Symbian and Windows five or 6 based mobile rings based on supported operating systems are primarily for the use of a mobile marker. Plenty of have developed marker today for use on the iPhone, Black berry and other such devices.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top