India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Footloose and July's promo

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Sorry if the name of the topic is misleading but I did not know how to put it otherwiseConfused

CUT 1: Remember there was a promo wherein a new character was shown?(she was standing next to the principal, VP I guess) Anyway, we saw that dancing was banned in the college and all the team members were quite upset, but than Rey said something and they showed both the teams dancing together. I can remember that a lot of D3 fans really liked the promo, as it was edited really good.
(I am so sorry for the bad description of the promo, please mujhe maaf karo)LOL

CUT 2: Footloose competition, that is the focus of the current track. Dazzlers toh andar jaane ke permission mil chuke hai, lekin aab baaki hai team Weakling ki. I'm sure they will get the permission, it is just that the CV's wants to bring a bit of tension and all. I can not imagine the Weakling NOT to be a part of the finals. Lekin meri pareshani uske baat hi shuru hoti hai...
I don't know who is gonna win the competition BUT have you ever thought that IF one of the teams of St. Louis College will win it then the differences between them might start again?Ouch Because both the teams want to win it so badly lekin jeetna toh sirf ek hi hai, right?! 

So what is the mysterious link between the promo and the current track...???

Well this is my thought: Suppose if they don't win than it will be a huge loss for both the teams and the prestige of their college.Ouch Of course the principal will get to know about this, he will think that they are not good dancer and that they didn't do their best. Therefore, he might take the decision of not giving them the permission to dance anymore which lead to the promo mentioned above. 

This is just how I think about it, a prediction. Because, I wondered what happened about the promo as it was a July promo. Then I thought that this could might be it. I really would like to know what your thoughts and POV's are. Please feel free to share and joinSmile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

30121986akshayshettyLuxjo15preitygal99kriyaansh.reyamsoumyakABCDesiGirl93Shrvz_PoPpY.Comics_Music.SnoweyLovenarbhimaraudershaani2209

ABCDesiGirl93 Goldie
ABCDesiGirl93
ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
thnks for this! n i think it could be a possibility!:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metoyou

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Wow that's a possibility. 
But i doubt the CV's think on the current track as much as we do. 
I see you have nicely correlated both the promos and come with the best logical option.
On the other hand, am not sure if the CV's remember there was a dance ban promo aired. 
Either they take a easy route and make both the teams win or to my assumption make weekling win.
But if we go with all the performance we have had in D3 till date, i'd pick Dazzlers any day.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

metoyouLovenarbhi

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
another possibility cud b that somehow get to perform but since there r omly 5 members in each team both gets disqualified . . . VP gets to know . . . hold both d teams responsible n hence bans dance altogether . . ..

metoyou

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Wow that's a possibility. 
But i doubt the CV's think on the current track as much as we do. 
I see you have nicely correlated both the promos and come with the best logical option.
On the other hand, am not sure if the CV's remember there was a dance ban promo aired. 
Either they take a easy route and make both the teams win or to my assumption make weekling win.
But if we go with all the performance we have had in D3 till date, i'd pick Dazzlers any day.

ThanksSmile It just popped up in my mind that what happened to the promo? Why make such a promo if it is not connected to the story at all?Confused You might be right, CV's toh kuch yaad hi nahin hai...
If they make one of them win than I hope they won't have any problems with each other again.

Snowey

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_violet

another possibility cud b that somehow get to perform but since there r omly 5 members in each team both gets disqualified . . . VP gets to know . . . hold both d teams responsible n hence bans dance altogether . . ..

I don't think they will be disqualified AFTER giving the performance. I mean, why would they then let the teams go in in the first place? Anyway, you could be right. You never know with what kinds of twists and turns the CV's will come up.Tongue

.effervescent.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top