Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Now where r all those dancing threads? (Page 3)

_Fantasy_ Senior Member
_Fantasy_
_Fantasy_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Spot on post.

What I don't understand is - why is a contestant being a trained dancer or not such a big deal? I've watched I think 3 seasons of this and have not seen anywhere it stating that this show is for non-dancers? What's the point of having a competition then? Why not make it a dance teaching show instead?

I believe everyone can dance - this is my personal view. And I believe this because with the right moves, dedication and hard work, even a Sunny Deol can dance.

Bharti is not trained yet sometimes she dances well, sometimes it seems she's more interested in getting the performance over and done with. But her body size restricts her to the kind of choreography that Rashmi or Isha can do flawlessly - having said that, let's not forget one of the best choreographers in the world is also overweight and always has been - Saroj Khan.

It really doesn't matter if Rashmi, Isha, Rithvik or even Darsheel are trained - they're tough competitors and the others just have to work harder. They were not born dancing, they learnt it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Originally posted by chocobear

Penta bhai..

Aap hi shuruwaat kardoLOLthread banao hum tumhare saath hLOLROFL
yaar sweety Y would I? I m not a blind supporter of anyone jis ko us celebrity k elawa aur kuch nhi dekhta... They all are brilliant dancers and i really like their dancing.. and i support Shibani too and she is a non dancer but that does not mean me KW,reshmi ya darsheel pe thread open karlon.. i m mature guy yaar i m not a child.. Big smile

Toh fir intezaar karoLOLbachon ne toh kasam khaa li hain hume entertain na karne kiLOL

No but seriously I won't go and create a thread just becoz my non-fav is getting praised for her performances and call him/her overhypes and what notLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous.

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Hey Smile , How are you?Smile

See i dont have any idea about what anyone else ever said but i said this once in a topic when some user said that Pratyusha is also a trained dancer..etc etc..that Isha is a professional dancer so she does have an edge over others WHEN it comes to her area of expertise that is Aerial Style. And this is true for any dancer who dances professionally. I also mentioned in that comment how there is a difference in a professional dancer and a trained dancer. Anyone can be a trained dancer, not everyone can be professional.

I can talk about the case of Pratyusha , that YES she is a trained Kathak dancer BUT she is not a professional dancer. 
Yes , GC is a trained dancer( as in he attened some dance school..right? I dunno confimed) BUT he is not a professional dancer. Yes , Rithvik is a trained dancer .. Infact he auditioned for DID aswell but he does not dance professionally. 
 Rashmi is a professional dancer i guess and so is Isha so they do have an edge over others when it comes to there area of expertise as i just said but how does that matter and why is this even being discussed ? ( Not telling to you , to all who said this earlier)

So Yes! Thats all i want to say. I had said this earlier and will repeat that-
 Isha is a brilliant dancer 
JDJ is NOT dancing with professional dancers , its dancing with the stars so any star can participate and if Isha is a professional dancer then that shouldnt matter as there is no rule that Professional dancers can't participate.
Isha is a class apart. PERIOD. Now , i find tno use in discussing about the fact that she is trained , or professional etc etc. How does that even matter if she or anyone else is trained or professional?

There is no rule in JDJ that trained/professional dancers can't dance? If any other star would have had any problem she would have never participated.

I hope i have not hurt the feelings of any fan group , I myself love most of the contestants in the show and i have written what i feel about what you've said.
larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
lolz

Edited by larki_punjaban - 09 August 2012 at 7:51am
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
If you want to open any thread, go ahead and do it. Stop targetting critics or fan groups for opening threads.
Topic  leading to bashing.
Topic closed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

puthMSK_4everaanyakunat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index