GodHelpUs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why is it that while had been Malliks observed barsi/shraadh to commemorate their Parents death anniversary, Gupat's dint have a similar pooja for Khushi's parents. After all, Shashi babu and Garima ji are her aunt and uncle. Bua ji her father's sister.  

We all know how the Barsi for Malliks ended - with ASR apologising to KKG and super sad rabba vey's hat actually bound them in invisible ties.

Its not as if daughter's cannot have a pooja performed for her dead parents. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think its a ritual that only sons need to do.Such pooja's are usually low key and people do have them performed even at temples if they don't wish to conduct one at their homes.

How does it sound that Khushi goes to attend the barsi ritual either a GH or at a temple but doesn't wish to trouble ASR knowing he doesn't handle deaths well also considering the mood at RM? Nani, being the sweetheart she is, decides to accompany Khushi thereby representing Raizada's.

Surely Nani was around at her nati's wedding 14 years ago. SubMarine ( Subhadra mallik aka dadi ji) is not only her samdhan but also her best friend, there's no way she doesn't know what happened that night. SubMarine trusts her friend with raising her grand kids so she must have trusted her with the big fat bloody sucker of a mystery.

At the barsi havan/pooja she will know who Khushi's parents are and that should ring some very loud bells in her head.  Of all the characters, Nani jis is the most sensible and just one.I want her to connect the dots.

What if Khushi's parents dint die in an accident? And that cold lie was told to keep her away from a much harsher and bitter truth. If  Garima indeed faced some infamy  involving Gupta's and Mallik's , they woulnt tell the truth to a 8 yr old kid, would they? Khushi can be at peace believing her parents died in an accident. CV's have intentionally never revealed Khushi's parents identity. To be used as a trump card at this point, I wonder?

Also, how is that someone like Khushi who has Salman's posters in her room doesn't have a single picture of her parents either at GH, or her potli, or among her things? Arnav found the gift wrapper with a card on it that read "with love from shyam' tucked under the bed spread. But he din't see nor ever  wondered what Khushi's parents must have looked like.

Talk about weirdness!! 

I sure have turned paranoid. Jaakar kahin naram deewar dhoondni hogi ;apna sir patakne ke liye...Subah ke saade teen baje , neende udakar IF pe ullu ki tarah pehra de rahi hoon...
devi maiyya mera kalyan kab karogi, sigh!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodHelpUs thumbnail
Sach mein, kisiko ye baat ajeeb nahi lagi kya? 
Lagta hai kuch zyada hi out of box soch ho gayi hai meri😛
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wondered so too why Khushi's parents picture was never shown. However am not thinking their connection with Arnav's parent's death. In any case it would be very hard for Garima to hide the fact that it was not an accident from Khushi. Because Khushi specifically said some one was driving very fast. Also the GH is not too much in taking pictures. They did not have any picture of Shyam either for the engagement.
GodHelpUs thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin096

Wondered so too why Khushi's parents picture was never shown. However am not thinking their connection with Arnav's parent's death. In any case it would be very hard for Garima to hide the fact that it was not an accident from Khushi. Because Khushi specifically said some one was driving very fast. Also the GH is not too much in taking pictures. They did not have any picture of Shyam either for the engagement.

i think Khushi said, " aaj bhi humein tej gaadi se darr lagta hai, ..' but then lets not get into nitty gritties.. itna dhyaan CV's ne diya hota toh ye show epic hota na... kaafi nalayak hai inke script writers..GH ne kaha na ye show unka bread and butter hai...lekin koi bread aur butter ke liye bhi itna detail ed level pe kaam nahi karega...

Shyam-Khushi ki sagai ke time pe circumstances hi bahut ajeeb tha...

But not even ONE pic??Even RM folks don't display family portraits ..Anjali is the exception with hers and shamu's pic in her room...vaise bhi Anjali is the exception to a lot of theories not just at RM but even in the real world.

kaisa ye safar hai? 'What the' se 'what if ' tak? Matlab poora forum itne zordaar tarike se mystery suljane mein lagey hai ki ascharya hota hai..love story hai ki CID ?

ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post - good point about Khushi not having any pictures of her parents - I mean, she has been travelling to and from RM to GH and has packed/unpacked her luggage umpteen times, but never any picture of her parents were shown - she only mentions them as stars...don't know if this is any dhamakedaar trump card by CVs or just lack of attention to detail (which they are very famous for, in my opinion😆)...

One thing is clear - Khushi has seen Arnav's parents' photos, so surely she doesn't know either of them - I can't figure out the connection... "woh aurat" is not Garima, otherwise nani and Anjali would've recognised her.

You are right about the CID part 😆... this mysterious past is making many of us rack our brains!

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruffledfeathers

One thing is clear - Khushi has seen Arnav's parents' photos, so surely she doesn't know either of them - I can't figure out the connection... "woh aurat" is not Garima, otherwise nani and Anjali would've recognised her.

At the same token there can not be a connection of Raizadas and Khushi's Mom because then Garima would have known. Makes me think at the time of the incident Khushi and Payal were small but Garima and Shashi were not. It was also shown that Malik's were quiet influential. Maybe Garima and Shashi will know something.
Edited by samin096 - 11 years ago