Bade Acche Laggte Hai

My guess how will Ram and Priya meet

gnshah thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Currently Ram is in dubai. and I think for atlest next 3-4 week. Ram and Priya won't be meeting . Ram will narrowly miss meeting priya several times duing this 3-4 week for many different reason.  so when the time comes for Ram to go back to india, he will ask Peehu to come meet him to airport and even then they will not be able to meet. and during this time the bond between Ram and Peehu will be very strong. so on airport, Ram will say goodbye to peehu and will walk toward the Ticket counter and priya will watch this from away. once ram walk out of their sight she will come and hug Peehu. now Ram will be thiking about peehu when he is walking towards ticket counter, and he will miss peehu lot. so He will turn around and come to meet Peehu one last time before he lives for india. and that's when Ram will see Priya and Peehu together.

What do u say guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe...it can happen this way too
tugga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yups quite a possible scenario
ahana1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya it is possible atleast it is better than meeting in rajat-pooja engagment.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i like this scenario pura filmy 
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Quite possible...let see 😍
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its possible, although I really want them to meet when they are alone, I do not want anyone around them, like Rajat ,Ayesha or any other family member, I really want them to meet alone as a family, I fear that Ram is really going to get angry with Priya, sadly😭 .. She is not doing the right thing keeping such a big secret, He will be very upset once he knows Priya knew he was around.😕😕 God knows when we are going to see their reunion, I am so disappointed to see this Priya and Rajat track, its horrible. I also feel Priya will never accept Rajat's proposal. It is not possible when she knows he is Ram;s friend and Ram is around she will never marry him. 
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice prediction... much much better than Rajat-priya engagement thing!!
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i would prefer tey meealone, it could be before leaving ram wants ot take out pihu forl uinch or icecream and priya allows that she goes there and is teary eyed listening hiding to the bye of father daughter, she then gets emotional and cruies and while pihu goes to get icecream ram spots her and pihusays mumma and ram says priya tum!! and they meet!!👏
lil_Ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They r going to meet in Mumbai..but b4 Ram sees Priya..other family members r