Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Dhakkans_for life cc#22 (invites only!) (Page 50)

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17139

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i have to show u something ROFL
go to the khushi siggy i made and posted here and read the comments actually read what you wrote you might just faint ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35643

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

nahi new baat hai ROFL ROFL
awww those were good episodes you know i miss their little fights the what the's and laad governor's i love the lovey dovey ness but i wish they were still like old arhi 
hehe that kissEmbarrassed
acha stop winning like a kid and first admit im the best CoolROFL

no purani baat hai jo tu new new hillane se new nahi hogi!! ROFLROFL
i know yaar.. but as they say things cant remain same always!! LOL
haan i still feel kuchi kuchi koo EmbarrassedROFL you know you can hear him kissing her! BlushingROFL
ok i stopped and now STACK THOSE!! AngryROFL chal oye!! AngryROFL



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35643

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

all i read was lies in that sentence ROFL ROFL jab sach bolna ho toh bat karna ROFL ROFL

yeah right cell ROFL mere parents are like from some different universe they don't believe in cell phones and im not getting one until i got to uni it sucks cause meri sari dost are always texting and i can't text them :(

kya? Ouch par aaj kal to cell jaruri hota hai yaar.. its a need not a luxury anymore! you know there is new apllication in mobiles.. whatsapp.. its a mobile massanger..you can chat in any country in the world anytime.. and the charge is free.. only you need internet in mobile.. and that too not very much big MB! Big smile
yar ive tried my brothers tried all my friends tried but my parents will not budge from their decision they think i don't need it now cuss my school isn't far my friends always have their cells with them so if im with them i can use that and other excises they make up and then they emotionally blackmail me saying i don't love themConfused so then i have to give upLOL
i know if i had a cell we could talk more often cause now school will start i won't come ol at this time cause of school...

chal koi baat nahi yaar.. if they say to jarur tere liye yahi acha hoga.. but give me your number as soon you get one ok!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17139

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

nahi new baat hai ROFL ROFL
awww those were good episodes you know i miss their little fights the what the's and laad governor's i love the lovey dovey ness but i wish they were still like old arhi 
hehe that kissEmbarrassed
acha stop winning like a kid and first admit im the best CoolROFL

no purani baat hai jo tu new new hillane se new nahi hogi!! ROFLROFL
i know yaar.. but as they say things cant remain same always!! LOL
haan i still feel kuchi kuchi koo EmbarrassedROFL you know you can hear him kissing her! BlushingROFL
ok i stopped and now STACK THOSE!! AngryROFL chal oye!! AngryROFL



well tere bare mai kuch new hai hi nahi toh mai kya kar sakti hou ROFL
i know but i miss itLOL
yar u listen to closely ROFL ROFL
Order toh ase de rahi hai jese meri boss hoo ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35643

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

i have to show u something ROFL
go to the khushi siggy i made and posted here and read the comments actually read what you wrote you might just faint ROFL ROFL ROFL

DIDI ACTUALLY WROTE THAT!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
i just cant believe this!!! par kiase.. ha ha WHO WILL BELIEVE KI MAI HOON!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
i dont even remember.. LOL ROFL its that first promo where he gives her the money and ya i had clearly not liked him thereROFLROFL



Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 25 August 2012 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17139

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

all i read was lies in that sentence ROFL ROFL jab sach bolna ho toh bat karna ROFL ROFL

yeah right cell ROFL mere parents are like from some different universe they don't believe in cell phones and im not getting one until i got to uni it sucks cause meri sari dost are always texting and i can't text them :(

kya? Ouch par aaj kal to cell jaruri hota hai yaar.. its a need not a luxury anymore! you know there is new apllication in mobiles.. whatsapp.. its a mobile massanger..you can chat in any country in the world anytime.. and the charge is free.. only you need internet in mobile.. and that too not very much big MB! Big smile
yar ive tried my brothers tried all my friends tried but my parents will not budge from their decision they think i don't need it now cuss my school isn't far my friends always have their cells with them so if im with them i can use that and other excises they make up and then they emotionally blackmail me saying i don't love themConfused so then i have to give upLOL
i know if i had a cell we could talk more often cause now school will start i won't come ol at this time cause of school...

chal koi baat nahi yaar.. if they say to jarur tere liye yahi acha hoga.. but give me your number as soon you get one ok!! Embarrassed
i know which is why i have given up now ok il definitely give it to u :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35643

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

nahi new baat hai ROFL ROFL
awww those were good episodes you know i miss their little fights the what the's and laad governor's i love the lovey dovey ness but i wish they were still like old arhi 
hehe that kissEmbarrassed
acha stop winning like a kid and first admit im the best CoolROFL

no purani baat hai jo tu new new hillane se new nahi hogi!! ROFLROFL
i know yaar.. but as they say things cant remain same always!! LOL
haan i still feel kuchi kuchi koo EmbarrassedROFL you know you can hear him kissing her! BlushingROFL
ok i stopped and now STACK THOSE!! AngryROFL chal oye!! AngryROFL



well tere bare mai kuch new hai hi nahi toh mai kya kar sakti hou ROFL
i know but i miss itLOL
yar u listen to closely ROFL ROFL
Order toh ase de rahi hai jese meri boss hoo ROFL ROFL

mere bare me bohot kuch new hai par tujhe nahi pata!! ROFLROFL
ya me too :( LOL specially that marriage time.. they were at their best!! and i for the first time realized that even flirting can be so HOT Embarrassed
haan mai teri boss hoonROFLROFL
-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17139

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

i have to show u something ROFL
go to the khushi siggy i made and posted here and read the comments actually read what you wrote you might just faint ROFL ROFL ROFL

DIDI ACTUALLY WROTE THAT!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
i just cant believe this!!! par kiase.. ha ha WHO WILL BELIEVE KI MAI HOON!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
i dont even remember.. LOL ROFL its that first promo where he gives her the money and ya i had clearly not liked him thereROFLROFL

i read it and i almost had a heart attack ROFL ROFL i knew i had to show it to you ROFL ROFL
really but i thought you liked the asr attitude Ermm ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: thambu   Replies: 1199   Views: 84751

thambu 1199 84751 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 38591

-Alohomora- 293 38591 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 610   Views: 38651

meluvsrk 610 38651 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 42712

-Sangs- 1199 42712 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 696   Views: 54967

Ishan. 696 54967 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index