Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Dhakkans_for life cc#22 (invites only!) (Page 21)

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by -desiresoul-

@tashu: okROFL haan tujhe toh bahan chayie ryt ROFLROFL waise u knw the bed breaks ryt woh scene dekhe mujhe sushaan ki yaad aa gayiROFLROFLROFL

ya of course mujhe to ba sbahana chaiye!ROFL mujhe bhiROFL par fark itna hai they broke it for the good reason and ArHi broke it for nothing ROFL kuch kiye bina hi bed tor diya kuch karte to shayed ghar me earth quack ajataROFLROFL

exacttlyROFL well ok but thora toh hian na ROFLROFL see phir sey beshrami wali batein ROFLROFL tashu tu kab sudheri gi dhakanROFLROFL agar kuch kartay toh sab sey pehle tune first aana tha dekhne main ryt?ROFLROFL

yaar mai sudhar jaun to mai mai kahan rahugi!ROFLROFL.. of course yes hell yes ShockedROFLROFL.. i was thinking ki Khushi dar kyun rahi haiConfusedROFL she should have been excitedROFL

yeah yeh bhi sach haiROFLROFL acha shai tarah shadi nahi hui and ur like woh dar kyun rahi hai woh excited ho na ho tu sab sey zyada haiROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

guys have to goEmbarrassed i am too sleepyHug bye bye TC and luv ya both Heart

ok bbye tc Hug luv ya tooHeart
-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

@tanzi: haan lekin 5 ya 6 reasons r like the top jis ki wajah sye hua hai mera dimaag kharabROFLROFL

@tashu: okROFL haan tujhe toh bahan chayie ryt ROFLROFL waise u knw the bed breaks ryt woh scene dekhe mujhe sushaan ki yaad aa gayiROFLROFLROFL
acha zara name karna in 5 6 reasons ko mai bhi toh jano asi kya problems hai tere brain mai ROFL ROFL

let me thinkROFL first i dnt want to go back to zoo house Ouch then i dnt want to change my schoolOuchLOL then mere cousins ki wajah sey i cnt watch all the dramasAngryROFL aaay yaad nahi aa raha these r the reasonsROFLROFL
zoo house? ErmmROFL are u changing school for final year? Ermm how old are ur cousins aww i feel bad for you see ROFL ek kam kar invisible ban kar mere ghar a ja you can watch you dramaz here ROFL and we can go to school together ROFL

yes zoo house long storyROFL but i will tell u the main parts ok the house i use to live in the people were like ughh  AngryAngry they wanted us to get our asap now i dnt want to go backAngryLOL yaar my cousin she is a year younger than 16 she will live wid us and go to school so now cuz of her i might have to change which i dnt wnt toOuch but lets hope for the best i knw ryt i should cum as invisle thatz a good idea i will come for sure then yes we will go to school togetherROFLROFL

-CreativeSoul-

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

guys guess what is happening in the next 18 days actually don't guess il tell you  khamoshiyan's promos are coming outDancingDay Dreaming

really cnt wait for his serial to come on screen waiting for his awesome comebackEmbarrassed

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

@tanzi: haan lekin 5 ya 6 reasons r like the top jis ki wajah sye hua hai mera dimaag kharabROFLROFL

acha zara name karna in 5 6 reasons ko mai bhi toh jano asi kya problems hai tere brain mai ROFL ROFL

let me thinkROFL first i dnt want to go back to zoo house Ouch then i dnt want to change my schoolOuchLOL then mere cousins ki wajah sey i cnt watch all the dramasAngryROFL aaay yaad nahi aa raha these r the reasonsROFLROFL
zoo house? ErmmROFL are u changing school for final year? Ermm how old are ur cousins aww i feel bad for you see ROFL ek kam kar invisible ban kar mere ghar a ja you can watch you dramaz here ROFL and we can go to school together ROFL

yes zoo house long storyROFL but i will tell u the main parts ok the house i use to live in the people were like ughh  AngryAngry they wanted us to get our asap now i dnt want to go backAngryLOL yaar my cousin she is a year younger than 16 she will live wid us and go to school so now cuz of her i might have to change which i dnt wnt toOuch but lets hope for the best i knw ryt i should cum as invisle thatz a good idea i will come for sure then yes we will go to school togetherROFLROFL
ROFL Oh ok yar that sucks yar having to change school in senior year :(
yup exactly and with me and you in the same school well the workd better watch out ROFL ROFL

-desiresoul-

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

guys guess what is happening in the next 18 days actually don't guess il tell you  khamoshiyan's promos are coming outDancingDay Dreaming

really cnt wait for his serial to come on screen waiting for his awesome comebackEmbarrassed
i know me tooo!
i just read that the promos are coming in august and show starts September finally he has made us wait like 2 whole years!!

-desiresoul-

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

ROFL Oh ok yar that sucks yar having to change school in senior year :(
yup exactly and with me and you in the same school well the workd better watch out ROFL ROFL

i knw it does but if i said anything then my thai will be upset so im confused:( anyways yup world better watch out cuz it will be funROFLROFL and u knw we might come to canada but not confirmed yet though hope one day we do come LOL

-CreativeSoul-

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

i know me tooo!
i just read that the promos are coming in august and show starts September finally he has made us wait like 2 whole years!!

really thatz gr8 yaar cnt wait for the show to start i knw ryt they did but u knw u heard that khawat "der aaye durast aaye" so his show will rock the trp's inshallahEmbarrassed

-CreativeSoul-

Go to top