Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

yaar mai sudhar jaun to mai mai kahan rahugi!🤣🤣.. of course yes hell yes 😲🤣🤣.. i was thinking ki Khushi dar kyun rahi hai😕🤣 she should have been excited🤣

yeah yeh bhi sach hai🤣🤣 acha shai tarah shadi nahi hui and ur like woh dar kyun rahi hai woh excited ho na ho tu sab sey zyada hai🤣🤣
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

guys have to go😳 i am too sleepy🤗 bye bye TC and luv ya both ❤️

ok bbye tc 🤗 luv ya too❤️
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -CreativeSoul-

zoo house? 🤔🤣 are u changing school for final year? 🤔 how old are ur cousins aww i feel bad for you see 🤣 ek kam kar invisible ban kar mere ghar a ja you can watch you dramaz here 🤣 and we can go to school together 🤣

yes zoo house long story🤣 but i will tell u the main parts ok the house i use to live in the people were like ughh  😡😡 they wanted us to get our asap now i dnt want to go back😡😆 yaar my cousin she is a year younger than 16 she will live wid us and go to school so now cuz of her i might have to change which i dnt wnt to but lets hope for the best i knw ryt i should cum as invisle thatz a good idea i will come for sure then yes we will go to school together🤣🤣
-desiresoul- thumbnail

guys guess what is happening in the next 18 days actually don't guess il tell you  khamoshiyan's promos are coming out😍

really cnt wait for his serial to come on screen waiting for his awesome comeback😳
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -desiresoul-

yes zoo house long story🤣 but i will tell u the main parts ok the house i use to live in the people were like ughh  😡😡 they wanted us to get our asap now i dnt want to go back😡😆 yaar my cousin she is a year younger than 16 she will live wid us and go to school so now cuz of her i might have to change which i dnt wnt to but lets hope for the best i knw ryt i should cum as invisle thatz a good idea i will come for sure then yes we will go to school together🤣🤣

🤣 Oh ok yar that sucks yar having to change school in senior year :(
yup exactly and with me and you in the same school well the workd better watch out 🤣 🤣

-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

really cnt wait for his serial to come on screen waiting for his awesome comeback😳

i know me tooo!
i just read that the promos are coming in august and show starts September finally he has made us wait like 2 whole years!!

-desiresoul- thumbnail

🤣 Oh ok yar that sucks yar having to change school in senior year :(
yup exactly and with me and you in the same school well the workd better watch out 🤣 🤣

i knw it does but if i said anything then my thai will be upset so im confused:( anyways yup world better watch out cuz it will be fun🤣🤣 and u knw we might come to canada but not confirmed yet though hope one day we do come 😆
-desiresoul- thumbnail

i know me tooo!
i just read that the promos are coming in august and show starts September finally he has made us wait like 2 whole years!!

really thatz gr8 yaar cnt wait for the show to start i knw ryt they did but u knw u heard that khawat "der aaye durast aaye" so his show will rock the trp's inshallah😳
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

i knw it does but if i said anything then my thai will be upset so im confused:( anyways yup world better watch out cuz it will be fun🤣🤣 and u knw we might come to canada but not confirmed yet though hope one day we do come 😆

i know yar family se kuch keh bhi toh nahi sakte :( yup it would be to much fun 🤣 and omg if you come to canada that would be amazing we then can make plans to meet up :D 😆 
-desiresoul- thumbnail

i know yar family se kuch keh bhi toh nahi sakte :( yup it would be to much fun 🤣 and omg if you come to canada that would be amazing we then can make plans to meet up :D 😆 

yup lets hope for the best it would be🤣 inshallah will surely come even if i have to come alone😆 sure we will meet up inshallah 😆 but kab no one knws😆