India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jugya remembering Anandi - Y? (Page 4)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Jug and anandi grew up together so he cant forget her easily and they shared sweet relationship!!

but i personally think he is confused man i mean i never see his love for gawri dunno y !!! this couple is so misfit D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yogitasnAnjanaYYZ

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Sia - thank you for the thoughtful post.  I don't think he's realizing anything of any significance with the flashbacks today.  He's just comparing and maybe missing his adoring doormat!  *his perspective of Anandi not mine*

Yup..fact of the matter remains...Anandi was just a doormat for him. I mean I was shaking my head at his gal when in Belaria, during Khajans accusations, he is looking at Anandi to BAIL him out and support him? REALLY Jagya?!!! AngryLOL 

You know I feel the Creatives were never clear about their game plan for the future. I think I read an article that was posted on the forum recently ( a week or two ago) with some sort of an interview with one of the creatives of the show. He basically said that Anandi- Jagyas divorce was not in the original storyline but since their show was on Child Marriage, they realized they HAD to show the evils associated with it rather than depicting a rosier version of the same. Thats why I felt- for the LONGEST time they made us believe Jagya will realize his mistakes and get back. Otherwise there really was NO point in Jagyas being the one to save Anandi from the kidnappers or Jagya leaving his MS exams to be in Jaitser for Badi Masaji. Jagya- Anandi even had 'moments' during that track (When they are decorating the Haveli etc.). Even Sumitras challenge to Gauri had me believe he would get back. So yeah, basically the Creatives were confused about whether Anandi- Jagya would be end game or not. I am glad they chose the latter. 

They tried to show he has SOME humanity STILL left in him but for me that was never enough. The way he berated Anandi for being who she was- made fun of her education or rather lack of, hid her from his friends, brought another woman to his house and slept with her by literally shutting the door on Anandis face- these crimes are just not pardonable. 

As for Bade Papa truth - I have similar thoughts as you.  What will it really change btwn JaGa and why?  True change has to come from within  and for that he needs to realize and introspect on his own errors nobody elses... at max Gauri's truths can trigger of that self analysis but, that isn't a given...just possibility.

Exactly! Its not like Gauri behaved a different way with the Singhs in front of Jagya and a different way behind his back. Shes not a hypocrite! She has always shown shes not exactly fond of his family. I mean according to me, if Jagya could not realize how selfish she was when she completely disregarded his ill grandmother (Badi Masi) & exposed the truth about their marriage- then why will he now?! Bade Papas truth is not exactly earth shattering! And yes, like you said, introspection needs to come from within. I hope when Jagya finally realizes- he doesn't blame Gauri but rather himself.

Gauri v. Jugat - who is worse?  I vote for Jugat everytime.  He is parasite who betrayed his bestfriend, his lover, his wife, his family and hometown.  

Gauri is just plane selfish.  

Agreed! Add insecure to selfish for Gauri. In my eyes- thats wrong- but not as WRONG as what Jagya did. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srijayvrinda9183AnjanaYYZ

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I am really interested to know if Jagat has kept fast for Gauri his saccha pyar.
Jagya ( not Jagat ) used to keep fast for Anandi whom he loved then.
mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged

I don''t understand why Jugat is recalling Anandi on Teej? He recalls fasting for her and her breaking his fast.   Is he finally understanding depth of Gauri's sacha pyaar or his own for her?  Confused  Is jugya finally smelling the burnt to crisp coffee?

Aaj kal kuch khaas kam to hai nehi.Isiliye baithe baithe yehi sochte hain LOL

Edited by mocking_bird - 09 August 2012 at 6:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda9183

srijay Senior Member
srijay
srijay

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Shaista - Shashank is a good actor...I too look forward to Jugya/Jugat angst, but I doubt I will buy Jugya's "love" for Anandi. Its too late for him to wake up...and am not sure he is waking up. Tomorrow Gauri will make him pakora and he will think she is amazing.Ermm

Ha ha ha :)
ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

I don''t understand why Jugat is recalling Anandi on Teej? He recalls fasting for her and her breaking his fast.   Is he finally understanding depth of Gauri's sacha pyaar or his own for her?  Confused  Is jugya finally smelling the burnt to crisp coffee?

Aaj kal kuch khaas kam to hai nehi.Isiliye baithe baithe yehi sochte hain LOL

ROFL True... Khali dimag shaitan ka ghar... 
ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srijay

Shaista - Shashank is a good actor...I too look forward to Jugya/Jugat angst, but I doubt I will buy Jugya's "love" for Anandi. Its too late for him to wake up...and am not sure he is waking up. Tomorrow Gauri will make him pakora and he will think she is amazing.Ermm

Ha ha ha :)

@red: Jagya is a bhukkad... hum faltu hi bechare Shiv ko bhukkad kehte rhte hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393Piyuu_SRK

Go to top