Aparna - so old is gold?  And naya is latest knockoff?ROFLROFLROFL

Sadly he realised it sooo late in life that he's been ripped off.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

Ami25 Senior Member
Ami25
Ami25

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
He is a fool. He is never happy with what he has and missed what he doest !!! may be he wants both of them ------- Crazy 

aparnauma

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Shaista - Shashank is a good actor...I too look forward to Jugya/Jugat angst, but I doubt I will buy Jugya's "love" for Anandi.  Its too late for him to wake up...and am not sure he is waking up.  Tomorrow Gauri will make him pakora and he will think she is amazing.Ermm
So true anjana.Jagya is a blind man who could never recognise the diamond in front of him and instead went running behind the fake. . But I am quite sure that a day will come when he realises what he has lost through his own actions and will feel bad for himself-0 mind you even then he will be thinking of himself and not othersConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyuu_SRKAnjanaYYZ

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilageet

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Shaista - Shashank is a good actor...I too look forward to Jugya/Jugat angst, but I doubt I will buy Jugya's "love" for Anandi.  Its too late for him to wake up...and am not sure he is waking up.  Tomorrow Gauri will make him pakora and he will think she is amazing.Ermm
So true anjana.Jagya is a blind man who could never recognise the diamond in front of him and instead went running behind the fake. . But I am quite sure that a day will come when he realises what he has lost through his own actions and will feel bad for himself-0 mind you even then he will be thinking of himself and not othersConfused

how true. Actually he is a confused man and having no man is better than having a confused man because he can never remain focused on one thing. Jagiya is like a brinjal which rolls at the slightest tilt ! LOL He shifts loyalties as it suits him and can never be trusted ! If Gauri will do something wrong, he will remember Anandi or [ as said above ] if Gauri will make pakoras for him he will wag his tail and start appreciating her again !! He is a man without a backbone..no aim..no resolution ! So, when he saw Gauri cursing chandaa mama he remembered Anandi. But now its too late. He has lost a gem ! poor him ! He had to jhelofy a nagging and complaining wife forever and ever. ROFL suits him !! he deserves Gauri !! ROFLROFL

Edited by piya_anshian - 08 August 2012 at 8:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sdk10vrinda9183AnjanaYYZ

sdk10 Senior Member
sdk10
sdk10

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
There is no repentance or realization by Jaggu about what he has lostDisapprove

I think Juggu FB is effect of Gauri's scolding himOuch He always recalls Anandi when Gauri berates him about somethingAngry He will be back to his usual puddle self the moment Gauri gives him her famous crocodile smile.Dead He is real sucker for themLOLLOL

Edited by sdk10 - 08 August 2012 at 9:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda9183AnjanaYYZ

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
J is nt realizing anything... He just had a FB coz of G's word abt fast... Just coz tht was related to his past, his family... Sometimes similar conditions made us remember things which we dnt want to. Same happened with Jagya. 

Edited by mishti31 - 08 August 2012 at 9:49pm

AnjanaYYZ

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Bechara is just plain and simple jobless- thats why! Now a man needs some timepass for his khaali time na. So socha why not pass time today by remembering Anandi. Silly

Jokes apart, I really didn't get the point of the flashbacks in todays epi.

I Don't think Jagyas redemption / realization is around the corner. Given the speed of Ansh wedding, Jagya- Gauri remain the main 'antagonists' of the show. If the creatives show their redemption so soon- don't know what will be left. 

As  for Jagyas so called moments of realization where he compares Gauri- Anandi, I really don't get it. Despite all the shouting sessions with Gauri et al, fact of the matter remains he IS willing to go to any lengths for his sacha pyaar- stooping down so low so as to do black magic on the grave of a woman he called 'mother'  once.

That apart- I don't get why most people think Jagya should be redeemed before Gauri. Why are Gauris crimes larger/ greater in magnitude than Jagyas. In my eyes, he is the bigger culprit. He is the one who left Anandi. He is the one who treated her the way he did. Gauri is only concerned about her love for her 'husband'. I am not saying she is NOT a culprit but just that I don't get why Jagya should be given a free rope.

Yes, he was a 'victim' of child marriage too- but did that give him the right to mentally abuse and torture the wife who has been nothing but good to him and a wife he apparently 'loved' before he saw the city lights.

This has always bugged me. Why should we hold Jagya less accountable for the mess that is Anandis life. I think most people here still hope that he gets back with his family. I am not saying thats necessarily a bad thing- but my point is- why should all be forgiven sooo soon for him and not for Gauri? Is there really a difference between the two? Shouldn't both be held equally accountable? If Jagya can be forgiven (once he does the needful penance)- then Gauri too should be na?

Another thing that has been bugging me since some time- everyone (me including) can't wait for Bade Papas truth to be revealed in front of Jagya. We are hoping that would bring about a change in Jagya- Gauris dynamics. But my question is- will it?!!! I mean what exactly is Bade Papas truth? That he detests Gauri for getting married to a guy who was already married? Nothing new there! Jagya knows many people turned their backs on them once they got to know about this- Shivani for example...The other aspect of Bade Papas truth is that Bhairon funded Gauris education. Will that really matter to Jagya? Like will he really start hating on Gauri for this?
And then of course the last thing- the fact that Gauri visited Jaitser behind his back and basically had a showdown with the Singhs. I was not a regular follower of the show back then- but does Bade Papa know about this? 

Even assuming that Jagya DOES get to know about all the above- I don't know whether it will be enough for Jagya to leave his sacha pyaar. These two appear like a HIGHLY dysfunctional couple to me. They are hanging on to each other at all costs. They have these EPIC fights one night & the next morning they pretend as if nothing even happened. I am not saying married couples don't fight- I guess they do- but I am not sure if most married couples fight on SUCH regular basis, with such intensity and then brush EVERY issue they have with each other under the carpet rather than having mature discussions about it...

Sorry for going on a monologue here Anjana! Embarrassed And sorry for going off topic! I didn't realize I would rant so much. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmasdk10Shaista33chitra11vrinda9183hookedPiyuu_SRKAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Sia - thank you for the thoughtful post.  I don't think he's realizing anything of any significance with the flashbacks today.  He's just comparing and maybe missing his adoring doormat!  *his perspective of Anandi not mine*

As for Bade Papa truth - I have similar thoughts as you.  What will it really change btwn JaGa and why?  True change has to come from within  and for that he needs to realize and introspect on his own errors nobody elses... at max Gauri's truths can trigger of that self analysis but, that isn't a given...just possibility.

Gauri v. Jugat - who is worse?  I vote for Jugat everytime.  He is parasite who betrayed his bestfriend, his lover, his wife, his family and hometown.  

Gauri is just plane selfish.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vrsolavrinda9183wuthering

Go to top