Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jugya remembering Anandi - Y? (Page 2)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Jhan - if all he misses is family then why is he only recalling little Anandi and then teej with grown up Anandi?  Is it guilt that he kept vrat for Anandi whom he doesn't love and not his sacha pyaar?  Or is he comparing Gauri's impatience whiny nature to Anandi's innocence sweet nature?  

I have always maintained that just like Anandi misses her childhood buddy, he does too - the only difference is that Anandi admits it and he does not. He feels guilty for what he did to Anandi in some corner of his mind. The whole drama at Anandi's house served to deepen it and bring it to the forefront. I believe he is remembering her because it is teej and he is remembering all the memories related to teej.

I think he is comparing and the comparisons are only going to get stronger and more intense. LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda9183cs-07hookedsamvi.AnjanaYYZaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I was just remembering Sumitra's perception of Jagya's relationship with these two women.She said to Gauri that she may be his love but Anandi  is his need.
Need is something very basic that is absolutely required for survival.You are capable of loving only if you are alive or a living individual.

At present Jagya  is sinking struggling to survive the circumstances that he is facing in life.For survival he needs Anandi.And he is searching for her in the hour of his need.

When things get tough the tough gets going.That's what Anandi is doing.
Jagya - when things get tough he runs to the tough or wants to be with the tough.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393mmishra1vrinda9183cs-07hookedsamvi.fastforwardAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I was just remembering Sumitra's perception of Jagya's relationship with these two women.She said to Gauri that she may be his love but Anandi  is his need.
Need is something very basic that is absolutely required for survival.You are capable of loving only if you are alive or a living individual.

At present Jagya  is sinking struggling to survive the circumstances that he is facing in life.For survival he needs Anandi.And he is searching for her in the hour of his need.

Jagya - when things get tough he runs to the tough or wants to be with the tough.

To me a need is base point - fundamental.  You cannot function without it at all.  Jugya functions as Gauri's puppet or poppat regardless of Anandi.  I don't see his "need" for Anandi.  She was a link to his family but, a need?  Nah.  He is not success because he has no self control and galat sangat (Gauri), but he certainly has capacity to excel without Anandi in his life.

To me Anandi is more like his baby blanket...something that makes him feel good about himself or rather used to.  Her true value and depth as a partner he never grasped.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33vrinda9183cs-07elasingh

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Jhan - he has always comparedROFLROFL  I remember when he & Gawari went to Haveli first time post marriage and Jugat blasted Gawari for not being as patient with his family as Anandi.  I think he knows that Anandi is a better human being, but  Gauri is his "sacha pyaar".  So even if the comparison is unfavorable like today I don't see point to it...He is still Gawari's poodle...I mean pati

As for J-A frandship -- Jugya, on the whole, has been a LOUSY friend.  I dont want him remembering the friendship he tainted beyond recognition.  Hopefully irreparably with the bhibhoot!  Anandi is a softie, but I hope she never ever forgives him for it.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 08 August 2012 at 7:42pm

mmishra1vrinda9183cs-07aparnauma

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Good people give solace even as memories...
Anandi is confined to memories only, now...all the gentlemen's respect was lost with holy ash..

But such a nature... No memories cd drive him 2 the path of repentance ...then y yaaden?

Even though I felt sad when Anandi was crying openly , weeks together...now I understand that the same thing (along with compounded interest) has to be borne by jagat silently, with none to show sympathy...
I also pray the lord of destiny to apply Newton's third Law to Gauri too...

vrinda9183hookedfastforwardAnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by aparnauma

To me a need is base point - fundamental.  You cannot function without it at all.  Jugya functions as Gauri's puppet or poppat regardless of Anandi.  I don't see his "need" for Anandi.  She was a link to his family but, a need?  Nah.  He is not success because he has no self control and galat sangat (Gauri), but he certainly has capacity to excel without Anandi in his life.

To me Anandi is more like his baby blanket...something that makes him feel good about himself or rather used to.  Her true value and depth as a partner he never grasped.

Agreed he never realised the true value of Anandi as a partner.Agree about  his reasons for failure in his life.
He was so used to being guided by Anandi when they were kids.Because at the time he realised that Anandi's advice helped him to stay out of trouble.Since then till he went away to Mumbai he always use to seek her approval in everything he did. Infact that was one of the most beautiful aspects of their life.
Once he is in Mumbai he realised that there is no one to guide him  then he met Gauri.I still remember his first impression about Gauri " She is just like Anandi" And so he latched on to her thinking that she is an upgraded version of Anandi.
Now he realised that she is totally of a different make altogether.And he wants to have the original version of Anandi back.That's why he is remembering her.

Edited by aparnauma - 08 August 2012 at 7:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393Shaista33mmishra1vrinda9183AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Aparna - so old is gold?  And naya is latest knockoff?ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33aparnauma

Nach_Baliye Senior Member
Nach_Baliye
Nach_Baliye

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I think his honeymoon phase with Gauri has worn off, and he is realizing that by listening to her he is not making any progress in his life. He is now seeing the worst of Gauri, and is now comparing her to Anandi's goodness. Also, Anandi never said anything negative to him all her life, she was a doormat even when he married Gauri and brought her home, this is the first time Anandi has turned away from him, so it has had a big impact on him. We live with our siblings and get so close to them, even though we fight. Jagya and Anandi have lived together in the same house, grown up together, so it is natural that they will miss each other. And they have been trained to think of each other as husband wife, look after each other, etc. No wonder Anandi is so broken, she grew up with him yet he betrayed her in the worst possible way.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393Shaista33mmishra1cs-07aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

Go to top