India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jugya remembering Anandi - Y?

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
I don''t understand why Jugat is recalling Anandi on Teej? He recalls fasting for her and her breaking his fast.   Is he finally understanding depth of Gauri's sacha pyaar or his own for her?  Confused  Is jugya finally smelling the burnt to crisp coffee?

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 08 August 2012 at 3:49pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosspatelcharuShaista33riddhima1vrinda9183AshaviRitushree_Nadalsamvi.cs-07hookednikhilageetwutheringSargeshmonamie111Piyuu_SRKliv2laughaparnauma

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Anj I can understand Anandi recalling her times with Jugs of Teej cos now she has no one to keep vrat for but still has to keep it for continuity sake. Ermm

I can also understand her recalling those memories because those were happy times. She will remember them because she has no other memories of Teej. Once she makes new memories with Shiv, these will fade and those memories will take their place.

Anandi likes Shiv but has not accepted it. She is still in love with the Jagya who was her husband and who loved her and whom she loved - the person he was before he left to go to Bombay. He was somebody who pampered her and did things for her. So she misses him. Shiv is holding back now because he does not want to overwhelm her in her vulnerable state. But once her decides that he is going to go after her and impress her, Anandi does not stand a chance - especially if she is already his bheendni because that will give him more liberties to do what he wants LOL LOL LOL.

Coming to Jugs I guess we can say the same for him. Those were happier times when he was with family. Seeing Gauri with her mother will definitely remind him of his own mother and other family members he has lost. Also Teej there was a festive affair which it did not look like in Gauri's house because it was celebrated on a smaller scale. My guess is Gauri had not celebrated Teej before so he has no yardstick to compare it with. So he is missing the person he celebrated Teej with.

This is what I am curious about - has Jagya also kept fast for Gauri or not Confused Stern Smile ...that will tell us how sacha his pyar is Tongue

Edited by liv2laugh - 08 August 2012 at 4:20pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33Ashavivrinda9183cs-07hookednikhilageetwutheringsamvi.monamie111dixie123BlukittenaparnaumaAnjanaYYZelasingh

Shaista33 Senior Member
Shaista33
Shaista33

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I don''t understand why Jugat is recalling Anandi on Teej? He recalls fasting for her and her breaking his fast.   Is he finally understanding depth of Gauri's sacha pyaar or his own for her?  Confused  Is jugya finally smelling the burnt to crisp coffee?

Brilliant post! I was thinking the same thing when I was watching him today. I was like... oh, now you want to compare the city modern girl to the innocent loving village girl, huh? Who comes out on top now Juggie? I can see where this is going... Juggie is going to realize his real love for Anandi. He might try to come back and will see Anandi already married to Shiv and perhaps try to break them up? I sooo don't want him finding out before the marriage.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda9183cs-07hookedmonamie111AnjanaYYZ

Shaista33 Senior Member
Shaista33
Shaista33

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
And now he is acting irritated with her as he used to with Anandi. I think it has now hit him what he has lost and realizes what a difference in nature the two have. Gauri is selfish, snobby, and whiny where as Anandi is sweet, innocent, and charming. Oh, I can't wait til he finds out Anandi is married to Shiv!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1vrinda9183cs-07hookedsamvi.AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Jhan - if all he misses is family then why is he only recalling little Anandi and then teej with grown up Anandi?  Is it guilt that he kept vrat for Anandi whom he doesn't love and not his sacha pyaar?  Or is he comparing Gauri's impatience whiny nature to Anandi's innocence sweet nature?  

Shaista - even if jug ever decides he wants A back then no way A will return to him...even if Shiv was not in the picture.  She would never let him do the same thing he did to her to Gawari.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 08 August 2012 at 5:26pm

Shaista33mmishra1srijaythe_Rijaparnauma

Shaista33 Senior Member
Shaista33
Shaista33

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Jhan - if all he misses is family then why is he only recalling little Anandi and then teej with grown up Anandi?  Is it guilt that he kept vrat for Anandi whom he doesn't love and not his sacha pyaar?  Or is he comparing Gauri's impatience whiny nature to Anandi's innocence sweet nature?  

Shaista - even if jug ever decides he wants A back then no way A will return to him...even if Shiv was not in the picture.  She would never let him do the same thing he did to her to Gawari.

I completely agree... but I am going to enjoy the angst. There is so much great scope for acting for Shashank for that. And Anandi would never look at J again. For her, he is a memory now. Shiv is her future and she knows it.

the_Rijvrinda9183cs-07samvi.AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Shaista - Shashank is a good actor...I too look forward to Jugya/Jugat angst, but I doubt I will buy Jugya's "love" for Anandi.  Its too late for him to wake up...and am not sure he is waking up.  Tomorrow Gauri will make him pakora and he will think she is amazing.Ermm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossfilishsbadamShaista33lavyvrinda9183cs-07nikhilageetsamvi.SargeshPiyuu_SRKmilindrosedixie123elasingh

Shaista33 Senior Member
Shaista33
Shaista33

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

Shaista - Shashank is a good actor...I too look forward to Jugya/Jugat angst, but I doubt I will buy Jugya's "love" for Anandi. Its too late for him to wake up...and am not sure he is waking up. Tomorrow Gauri will make him pakora and he will think she is amazing.Ermm

So true. I forgot he's a tennis ball... kabhi iss court mein, kabhi uss court mein. He belongs with Gauri, forever... that should be his fate and lot in life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07AnjanaYYZ

Go to top