why did kunal hit the guy?

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hi

why did kunal hit the guy when the teh guy called siddhi bewafai etc

kunal kept hitting him and yelling biwi ka naam leta hai, etc

but doesnt he believe siddhi did that, she betrayed him and left him

so why all the over reacting from his side?

norzar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May be not Noreen.

This is why I was saying I don't buy whatever Kunal is saying right now. 
He got angry at guy for calling Siddhi "bewafaa". So may be deep down Kunal refuses to accept that? Because he stood there when they questioned his skills as lawyer but word against Siddhi and...
norzar thumbnail
[hi

QUOTE=jay_bpm]May be not Noreen.

This is why I was saying I don't buy whatever Kunal is saying right now. 
He got angry at guy for calling Siddhi "bewafaa". So may be deep down Kunal refuses to accept that? Because he stood there when they questioned his skills as lawyer but word against Siddhi and...
[/QUOTE]

jay, even if he didnt believe that, he never did anything about it. 

i found his reaction over the top, in the past too some have bad mouthed siddhi inclu his mom etc and he didnt say anything, why all of sudden he created tamasha in the party

anyways i feel once sinal meet he will question her maybe and since she will be mad ayt him for being with witcha, she may ive him back and the mu's will continue

norzar
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well in all your question...there is only one answer...kunal still loves siddhi madly and passionately...now regarding his trust factor on siddhi...no comments...he reacted bcz he can't tolerate anyone bad-mouthing his wife...

even when veena-richa bad-mouthed siddhi pre-leap and post-leap first scene...kunal ask them to shut the hell of their mouth...he stopped them half-way...

deep down he still loves her madly...he wants to forget her...he wants to hate her...he wants to despise her...he could not...he still loves her madly...and thats the reason why he is always drinking and drinking bcz he wants to forget siddhi...his love...her memories but she doesn't go away from his mind...heart and soul...

now regarding richa's touch on him at the precap...this was needed for siddhi to move on in life...so for once i could tolerate that disgusted nonsense
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: Mages

well in all your question...there is only one answer...kunal still loves siddhi madly and passionately...now regarding his trust factor on siddhi...no comments...he reacted bcz he can't tolerate anyone bad-mouthing his wife...

even when veena-richa bad-mouthed siddhi pre-leap and post-leap first scene...kunal ask them to shut the hell of their mouth...he stopped them half-way...

deep down he still loves her madly...he wants to forget her...he wants to hate her...he wants to despise her...he could not...he still loves her madly...and thats the reason why he is always drinking and drinking bcz he wants to forget siddhi...his love...her memories but she doesn't go away from his mind...heart and soul...

now regarding richa's touch on him at the precap...this was needed for siddhi to move on in life...so for once i could tolerate that disgusted nonsense

kunal's actions and words dont go hand in hand

anyways reg the precap, i agree needed it to move on. hopefully she will do what surekha tells her

norzar
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

kunal's actions and words dont go hand in hand

i agree...but then he is a human afterall...and i felt the slap was needed on that man face...he has no right to interfere in kunal's personal life...he has no rights to talk abt kunal's wife...the way he talk was rude and arrogant...if i was kunal i would have done the same too...

anyways reg the precap, i agree needed it to move on. hopefully she will do what surekha tells her

well she will do it...can't wait to see her new avtaar...

norzar

san_bsp020 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NOW ONWARD

WE SEE KC in PASSION OF LOVE.

This wht kunal special.

no one except what kunal do.
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: san_bsp020

NOW ONWARD

WE SEE KC in PASSION OF LOVE.

This wht kunal special.

no one except what kunal do.

yup KC in passion of love...😳😳
can't wait for that passionate moment when he re-meets siddhi...😳
san_bsp020 thumbnail
he need to drunk for this for GENERATE the passion
Drivemecracy thumbnail
I think he can't tolerate a word against his wife...but when his mom said siddhi is the reason for anands death...he didn't even speak up a word may be he is concerned about her mental status...for me comparing to that one this guy didn't speak much... K these cvs are trying to bring back our kc...so let us give some time to redeem the lost glory... But i felt happy when he slapped that guy he deserved that... I m expecting that same slap for richa too...