norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
hi

why did kunal hit the guy when the teh guy called siddhi bewafai etc

kunal kept hitting him and yelling biwi ka naam leta hai, etc

but doesnt he believe siddhi did that, she betrayed him and left him

so why all the over reacting from his side?

norzar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhid.padminiAnkitaKaranstuti123HitchHiker_

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
May be not Noreen.

This is why I was saying I don't buy whatever Kunal is saying right now. 
He got angry at guy for calling Siddhi "bewafaa". So may be deep down Kunal refuses to accept that? Because he stood there when they questioned his skills as lawyer but word against Siddhi and...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiAnkitaKaranSV_20stuti123HitchHiker_

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
[hi

QUOTE=jay_bpm]May be not Noreen.

This is why I was saying I don't buy whatever Kunal is saying right now. 
He got angry at guy for calling Siddhi "bewafaa". So may be deep down Kunal refuses to accept that? Because he stood there when they questioned his skills as lawyer but word against Siddhi and...
[/QUOTE]

jay, even if he didnt believe that, he never did anything about it. 

i found his reaction over the top, in the past too some have bad mouthed siddhi inclu his mom etc and he didnt say anything, why all of sudden he created tamasha in the party

anyways i feel once sinal meet he will question her maybe and since she will be mad ayt him for being with witcha, she may ive him back and the mu's will continue

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiAnkitaKaranSV_20

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
well in all your question...there is only one answer...kunal still loves siddhi madly and passionately...now regarding his trust factor on siddhi...no comments...he reacted bcz he can't tolerate anyone bad-mouthing his wife...

even when veena-richa bad-mouthed siddhi pre-leap and post-leap first scene...kunal ask them to shut the hell of their mouth...he stopped them half-way...

deep down he still loves her madly...he wants to forget her...he wants to hate her...he wants to despise her...he could not...he still loves her madly...and thats the reason why he is always drinking and drinking bcz he wants to forget siddhi...his love...her memories but she doesn't go away from his mind...heart and soul...

now regarding richa's touch on him at the precap...this was needed for siddhi to move on in life...so for once i could tolerate that disgusted nonsense

neha_siddhiAnkitaKaranSV_20

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Mages

well in all your question...there is only one answer...kunal still loves siddhi madly and passionately...now regarding his trust factor on siddhi...no comments...he reacted bcz he can't tolerate anyone bad-mouthing his wife...

even when veena-richa bad-mouthed siddhi pre-leap and post-leap first scene...kunal ask them to shut the hell of their mouth...he stopped them half-way...

deep down he still loves her madly...he wants to forget her...he wants to hate her...he wants to despise her...he could not...he still loves her madly...and thats the reason why he is always drinking and drinking bcz he wants to forget siddhi...his love...her memories but she doesn't go away from his mind...heart and soul...

now regarding richa's touch on him at the precap...this was needed for siddhi to move on in life...so for once i could tolerate that disgusted nonsense

kunal's actions and words dont go hand in hand

anyways reg the precap, i agree needed it to move on. hopefully she will do what surekha tells her

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiAnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by Mages

kunal's actions and words dont go hand in hand

i agree...but then he is a human afterall...and i felt the slap was needed on that man face...he has no right to interfere in kunal's personal life...he has no rights to talk abt kunal's wife...the way he talk was rude and arrogant...if i was kunal i would have done the same too...

anyways reg the precap, i agree needed it to move on. hopefully she will do what surekha tells her

well she will do it...can't wait to see her new avtaar...

norzar

neha_siddhid.padminiAnkitaKaran

san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
NOW ONWARD

WE SEE KC in PASSION OF LOVE.

This wht kunal special.

no one except what kunal do.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: