Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kholita

Thanks for your pm

thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sacred Sin

My FB account

Part 31

He pulled the covers over her and then got up from the bed. He went to the furthest dark corner of the room and sat on the wooden floor resting his back against the wall.

He felt strange pain when he considered the situation they both were in.

Love the mere feeling is so horrible. It makes you so vulnerable.

It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. He sighed and his eyes strode towards the bed where love of his life was sleeping peacefully.

You build up all these defenses, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your damn life. You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, it hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain.He thought as he finally drifted to sleep in the same position.

He woke up in the morning and found her sleeping peacefully in her bed. She turned restlessly and her hands crawled on the empty space beside her. He smiled and lay beside her. She opened her eyes and hugged him when she found him beside her.

"You didn't leave me?" She beamed with happiness.

"You were here?" She asked again and then her smile vanished.

He couldn't understand that change of expressions on her face.

"What happened?"

"Nothing," She dipped her head but he knew something was going in her innocent mind.

"Aarti, please tell me?" He asked lovingly. He didn't want her to suffer for something.

"Yash you said that I can't get pregnant just by sleeping with you. If a girl doesn't get pregnant like this then how does she get pregnant?" She asked him, battling her eye lashes innocently and he cursed himself for asking her to tell him her problem.

Again a shock, I should not have asked her. He thought

"Actually Aarti, it's not like that," He was fighting with words

"Then how it is?" She asked.

What am I supposed to tell her? That you need to do s*x for that. And even if I tell her that, how would I explain what s*x is. This girl will surely drive me crazy. He thought and looked at her curious face that was waiting for answers.

Hmm, I think she should know these things or else she would end being in confusion every now and then. It's better to tell her everything for once rather than facing this awkward situation daily.

"Actually for that a boy and a girl have to do lot more than just." He paused. I mean a lot more than just sleeping together.

Her eyes got widened with curiosity and confusion.

"Oh. It was much better to face bullets guns or even bomb but how to face this." He cursed under his breath

"A lot more?" She asked in confusion.

He nodded and then looked at her again as he failed to find the right words to explain her. He didn't want to frighten her or embarrass her. But he failed to find the right words to explain her.

I think, I will have to find another way.He thought

"Well. I will tell you later. Alright?" He asked and she nodded her head in yes reluctantly.

"You get ready, I will make something."

"Wait," She said.

"I will make something today."

"You actually know how to cook?" He never expected that she would even know how to boil an egg.

"Yeah beeje told me that it is very important for a girl to know how to cook. I know everything." She told him proudly.

"Good, at least beeje told you something important." He muttered.

After a few hours he entered her room and her room was empty. He looked out of the window and found her walking far away.

He rushed outside.

"Aarti, Come inside." His voice was cold and commanding.

She didn't like his tone and turned irritatingly.

"I want to have a look around. What is there?" She asked, pointing towards the bunch of trees.

"There is a small forest and on the other side is a small village. Now just get inside it can rain anytime and it would be very cold."

"No, I don't want to. I want to walk here." She refused to listen to him

"For once listen to me it's not safe here. Come inside."

They were arguing when they heard a gunshot. Bullet just missed his head and hit the tree. He ducked his head and dragged her with him behind the tree.

He took his gun out and fired at the person running towards them. He fell on the ground as it hit his leg.

Aarti shrieked and tucked herself closer to him. He peeped in and realized that there were almost 20 people who had surrounded the cottage and now few were heading towards them.

"Oh shit!" He banged the tree with his hand and checked his gun again.

I have only few bullets left and the rest are in the cottage. What can I do now? I can't let them get to her. They won't shoot her but they can abuse her physically just like those goons tried to tear her dress. He clenched his fists

"Aarti, listen, you have to run with me. Ok? And we have to run fast." He told her as he rushed towards the forest. The only way to escape was to hide in the thick forest. He knew the way into the forest by heart but those goons may not be aware of it. So the best option was to hide in jungle, until he can call for more help.

He realized few of them were still following them.  He was running behind her so that in case they fire, she would be out of the way.

They had almost lost them. When there was thud sound and Aarti shrieked as she fell into the hole made by villagers to trap the animals.

"Ahhh!" she yelped in pain.

"Aarti," His breath got struck in his throat as he realized that she was in the hole. It could be deep enough and she could probably get hurt.

He bent down to get the view from top.

"Aarti!"

The hole was not that deep. But it would not be easy for her to get out of there without his help.

"Are you alright?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I am fine." She tried to suppress the pain as she was hurt when she fell in that hole.

"Don't worry, I will get you out of here." He told her and looked around to get something to help her when he heard the footsteps approaching them.

There was very less time to act and he couldn't definitely get her out of there. First he had to get rid of goons. Aarti couldn't be within their reach, at any cost.

But I will have to leave her here. He thought, contemplating his options.

He bent down a little

"Aarti, I will have to leave you here."

"Yash, please no. it's so scary here."

"Aarti, do you trust me?"

"More than anything,"

"Then wait for me. I will come back for you." He told her as he took his gun out and ran from there before anyone could become aware of her location.

But the fate and time had something else for him in the store. He had promised her to return but everything is always not in your hand. Least did he knew that he won't have time to fulfill the promise he made to her.

Within five minutes, he found himself surrounded by the ten goons and they all had their guns pointed at him.

"Drop your gun." One of them smirked evilly.

He knew he couldn't fight them now. He didn't have enough bullets in his gun even if he attempted to fire and moreover as soon as he would press the trigger they would fire at him from the different directions.

I promised her that I would come for her. I can't let her down but here I am trapped. Why this fate has to plan so harshly against her. Why??????????

He closed his eyes as her hopeful face appeared in front of his eyes and he lowered his hand that held the gun in it.

Hi gals.. what is this yaar.. I came after a tini mini break and every reader

has vanished into the thin air๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ

plzzz comment and like.. I am like fish out of water without them๐Ÿ˜†

Plz do press like button and comment
and add this account aniee.h to receive pmz
Edited by anshra - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Koolsmile

๐Ÿ‘ Superb, Awesome Blossom chapter Aniee ๐Ÿ˜‰
He's so so so adorable ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hi
how are u sweets
sweetone thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yet another intriguing update. keep it coming. i actually want to know what eventually happens in the end. thumbs up.
Phenyl thumbnail
Interesting chapter..nw what is yash gonna do..?update soon.
maneet-laksh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Im loving this suspense๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ‘waiting for next update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Koolsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshra

</div>
<div>
hi
how are u sweets

Happie ๐Ÿ˜Š
Even more Happie to have sin on the D'Day ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿค—
Koolsmile thumbnail
Fabulous Chapter Aniee ๐Ÿ‘
She's a child woman ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ab batao, poor guy, how can he tell her ,wat she's asking ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Uske lye to bullets n guns r way easy to handle than these o my god questions ๐Ÿ˜†
In a hole ๐Ÿ˜”
Hope yash dodges them soon n cum back to her, I trust the guy, lyk Aarti lyk me ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update๐Ÿ‘
Loved aarya conversation..โญ๏ธ
Poor yash don't know how to answer her question๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..So innocent aarti
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next๐Ÿ˜Š
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update