Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
For me this chapter was the best but very short
so much of life n innocence in the story .[BR][BR]Waiting fr the next part eagerly Edited by COLOGY - 11 years ago
elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!what a twist
nice update, pls continue soon
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update..OMG aarti's engagement fixed by her father..😲
contn soon..excited to know about yash..thanks for pm!!

Sacred Sin

My FB account

Part 26

"Anyways learn it fast because you are getting engaged within 2 days and then getting married within 10 days". He told her casually and walked towards his room leaving her thunderstruck, staggered, and shocked.

"Getting engaged within 2 days and married in 10 days." She repeated as she carried her weak body and wretched mind towards her room after hearing final verdict of her life from her dad.

"It means that I can't stay with him forever. It means that we would never be together." She covered herself with the duvet as she thumped on her bed helplessly. Only these words reverberated in her mind and she was scared after knowing the harsh reality.

"Once again he has gone and I am left all alone. What am I supposed to do now? And I don't know where to go and whom to ask" She was sobbing when she felt beeje's hand on her head.

"Aarti," beeje called her.

"Are you angry with me?" Beeje tried to pacify her after realizing how scared she was.

"But every girl has to leave her home." beeje tried to calm her down but there was something else going in beeje's mind.

"I know why Suraj is doing this. He can't bear that you are going to college and he has no other option but to send you and by marrying you to someone he can get rid of this problem too." Beeje sighed.  

I know you are not ready for the marriage. You even don't know the meaning of the word marriage. But I am helpless. Beeji thought as she patted Aarti's head.

"Beeje, I don't want to go from here. I don't know him. I can't marry him. Please beeje, do something. Please.." Aarti begged but her cries were useless since no one had the capability to convince Suraj Pratap.

"Aarti don't worry. I am sure he will love you." beeje tried to soothe her but Aarti could only think of Yash when she heard the word love from beeje's mouth.

"Yash," She whispered his name when beeje left and his name seemed to dissolved in the darkness of the room just like he used to disappear in the obscurity.

Ever since I was young, I never understood about the world or anything that happened in my life. Sometimes various things didn't make sense but it never mattered to me. But the only thing that ever made sense to me is you and how I feel about you.

The only thing that is pure and true is this feeling residing inside me for you. Whenever you touch me, though I know it is forbidden but still those are the moments of bliss making me more pure than ever.

First time he kissed me, but he only kissed
The fingers of this hand where with I write;
And, ever since, it grew more clean and white.

She didn't know what she felt. She wasn't aware of the exact name of these feelings. But each and every second without him was tormenting her soul mind and heart. It was being difficult to bear with each passing second.

(Plz do play this song in the background if you want to get real feel of the scene)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wuWugZrAXc

The next morning she took a bath and absentmindedly looked at her cloth lying on the bed. She held the dress in her hand to change and as soon as she was about to slid her dupata, their closeness flashed in her mind.

"Yash," She uttered his name and closed her eyes but her whole body trembled when she felt his strong hands on her waist.

"Remembering me?" He whispered huskily and his warm breath was falling on her neck. A single tear escaped from her eye but smile crept on her lips knowing that he is there for her.

"Won't you change?" He asked again and she shook her head in no.

"Hmm," He chuckled and the next moment roughly shoved her on the bed. She didn't dare to open her eyes. But she could hear his footsteps approaching her.

Jaanam, dekh lo, mit gayi dooriyaan

Darling, look around; the distance between us is dispelled.

Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan.

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, here!

(Jaanam, dekh lo, mit gayi dooriyaan

Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan) -2

Kaisi, sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan

What borders are there now? What obstacles?

Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, here.

He sat beside her and made her sit on his lap and before she could react she felt his hands on her dupata taking it off. A Shiver ran down her spine and she closed her eyes more tightly

"Did you miss me?" He asked again planting kisses on her neck and she again lied, shaking her head.

He didn't answer but started to trail the kisses downward, driving her over the edge of insanity. She arched her back and her head fell back, giving him more access and inviting the demon inside him to taste the dangerous curve of her neck.

Her breathing was hitched now and the tension was building in both of them. She didn't know what he might do but one thing was sure that she wanted more than this.

He trailed his way upward again and rubbed his stubble against her cheeks.

"So you didn't miss me? I want an answer Aarti."

He placed his head on her heart that was beating violently.

"If you didn't miss me than why is your heart beating so frantically?"

Tum chhupa na sakogi main woh raaz hoon

I'm the secret that you can't hide;

Tum bhoola na sakogi woh andaaz hoon

I'm the impulse that you can't forget.

Goonjta hoon jo dil mein toh hairaan ho kyun

When I echo in your heart, why are you surprised?

Main tumhaare hi dil ki toh awaaz hoon

I'm your heart's very voice.

Sun sako, toh suno, dhadkanon ki zabaan

If you can hear it, then listen to the language of your heartbeat.

They both didn't moved for a few minutes and then he raised his head but didn't say a single word neither made a slightest move. He kept on gazing at her face intently to see the flow of emotions before he could continue.

She heard him chuckle and next moment his hand started sliding off her zipper at the back of her dress. She clutched his jacket in her fists still hugging him while he slid it off completely.

She buried her face in his shoulder and his hands started to roam all over her back without seeking her permission.

But when did he seek my permission?  He has always touched me like he owned every bit of me. What is the name of these feelings?

I should stop him from proceeding but I am enjoying every second of it.

I should atleast make a vague attempt to free myself but contrary to that I am anticipating for more. Why it doesn't seem like a sin to be touched by him? Why his touch seems so sacred? She questioned herself as he started to remove her shirt, baring her to his hungry eyes.

Kaisi, sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan

She could feel his gaze roaming freely on her body but didn't dare to open her eyes. He started to kiss her neck and then trailed her way down. Her hands went into his hair and she clutched them in her fists pulling him closer to herself.

He started to go lower when a low moan floated from her parted lips and her eyes fluttered open. She looked dazed and confused, frightened because he was not there. She was still sitting there alone with her shirt in her hand.

Tears started to flow from her eyes as she realized that she had been merely imagining him to do all this.

"Why???????????????????" She questioned her self

"Where are you? Please come back.  I only want to see you when I open my eyes.

I only want to feel you. I only want to hear you."

Whole day she couldn't shove him off her mind. She was waiting restlessly all day for him but he never came. Whole Pratap mansion was busy in preparation and she was dying each moment.

Tomorrow is my engagement. What will I do without you? I can't do it? She went to her terrace stared into the dark deep sky.

Darkness reminded her of him. It was raining heavily but still it didn't have any effect on her. She kept on standing there still waiting for him.

"Come inside." A commanding voice reached her ear.

"Is it really him? Or am I again dreaming about him?"

She looked at him in confusion and a sly smile crept on his lips.

He was standing casually, folding his arms across his chest.

"You will catch the cold. Let's go inside." He ordered her again.

He paced forward and she instantly stepped backward fearing that he will disappear again as soon as she touched him.

"No," She was almost panting while she said those

He closed the gap and grabbed her slender waist in his hands.

"Do you think you can escape me?" He asked, boring his eyes in her eyes with such intensity that it his gaze was passing sensation in her abdomen. He seemed to read her mind as he pressed her body with his and supported her weight on him.

She gripped the edge of his jacket, lifted her face and looked up at him.

Main hi main ab tumhaare khayaalon mein hoon

Now I and only I occupy your thoughts;

Main jawaabon mein hoon, main sawaalon mein hoon

I'm in the answers you receive and the questions you ask.

Main tumhaare har ek khwaab mein hoon basa

I'm at the center of every one of your dreams;

Main tumhaari nazar ke ujaalon mein hoon

I'm the light that shines from your eyes.

Dekhti, ho mujhe, dekhti ho jahaan

Wherever you look, you see me;

"You will find me wherever you go ,Aarti. Because.."

He didn't complete his sentence.

But his hand started to squeeze her waist while his lips made their way to her neck. He rubbed his warm lips on her cold trembling one but didn't kiss her properly igniting the hidden passion in her.

He slowly made his way to her neck then to her cleavage. She pulled him tighter pressing his mouth tasting the skin of her upper chest.

Kaisi sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan

Why I can only think of him? Why I feel he is somewhere deep inside me. He is a part of me. What is this called? Is it love?????She asked herself and realization dawned upon her.

Yes it is. It is love. I love him.!!!!!!!!!!!I only love him.!!!!!!!!!

She thumped on the ground as she realized it was merely a dream and tomorrow she would be engaged with someone else and she could do nothing about it.

Plz do press like button and comment
and add this account aniee.h to receive pmz

Edited by anshra - 11 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wwooow
it s
tooo
gud
to
first
 at
your 
update
yipeee
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveee the update!
Poor aarti!
I don't want her to marry someone else!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxxx for the pm.
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fab update Love! ❤️
Aww Aarti finally realizes 
that she's in love w/ Yash 
Dayyuummm that daydream was *thuds* 😳
Yash better get back soon 😉

Great job Dearie! 👏👏
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
wow...such an intense update!
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.
Thanx for da PM
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome as usual...loved the imagination part a lot!!!
waiting for next update!!