Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update..
luved ArYa moment..
continue soon
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update yaar...More interesting...
Waiting for the next update..
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx fr the PM... it was great
Roshkolovemusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting update. Yash realized that he loves Aarti . yay ! 
He will protect her now.
Thanks for the pm and pls update soon .😊
Sunrio80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So lovely and so romantic!
I super loved everytime you made an update!
I felt the love of Yash for Aarti, it was so pure and so intense that he is ready to give his life for the sake of Aarti! Love it so much...😳
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fab update luvd it
plzz cont soon x
Sacred Sin

My FB account

Part 25

Now Yash knew that he was irreversibly and insanely in love with her and also that she was a magnet to the problems. Any trouble within 20 miles radius would eventually find her. But he also knew that now any danger has to cross Yash Sindhia first.

The next day, Aarti was sitting in the library with Misha, preparing her notes.

"So, Aarti did you make your notes that day? Misha asked, suppressing her laugh.

Aarti nodded her head meekly but didn't say anything else, since Yash had told her not to talk about it with anyone.

"Goo, now you have some s*x gyan. You know, your future hubby would be thanking me." Meera laughed while fixing her scarf when Aarti's eyes caught a reddish blue mark on her neck.

"Oh Misha!" Aarti eyes widened with shock.

"You are hurt. What happened?" She gasped as she looked at Misha's neck.

"Shh," Misha fixed her scarf instantly.

"Oh common, its nothing." Misha smiled slyly.

"Nothing? Misha, look at your neck. It must be so painful .Did you apply any medicine?" Aarti was still worried about her.

"How did you get hurt?"

"Aarti, I am not hurt. It's a love bite and my boyfriend did it." Misha winked at her.

"But why he did it? Why is he hurting you? And why did you let him do this?" Aarti was scared of the word boyfriend now.

Oh God. Do all boyfriends hurt like this or is it only Misha's boyfriend.Aarti thought.

"Oh my God, you still don't know anything?" Misha asked, while observing her devastating expressions.

"What else a boyfriend is supposed to do? Obviously, he will kiss me and do this. And if you behaved like this, your boyfriend will leave you. You don't know nothing and men don't like this. You need to be a little mature."

Aarti dipped her head in confusion but she didn't ask anything else since there was a fear building inside her.

Boyfriend is supposed to kiss and do this and if you don't let them do this they will leave you. Misha's words reverberated in her mind. Her thoughts were instantly drawn towards Yash because he was the only person for whom she craved. But then she realized Yash never did this with her.

Will he leave me? But he never gave me a love bite. Oh God, I don't know anything about this. I really don't know what a man wants.

Yash placed his phone in his pocket as soon as he entered the room.

"I want both of you in my room, right now." He ordered both Pratik and Paridhi and left the room.

Pratik was shocked when they entered Yash's room. He had been of the opinion that from the past few days, Yash's mysterious nature was somehow changing, and he was becoming predictable since Aarti entered his life. But again he proved them wrong.

How can he leave her so easily? Pratik thought and his eyes strode towards Paridhi who had a smug smile on her face.

"Boss, are we leaving?" Pratik asked with disappointment. And Paridhi interrupted

"Of course Pratik, what were you planning, to stay here for eternity?"

"Enough," Yash snapped.

"Since when you both have started taking decisions?" He raised his eye brow quizzically. They both shut their mouth and dipped their heads.

"I have got some important information from the khabri." He told them while packing his things.

"I got information about the people behind this kidnapping and I am going there to get hold of the situation."

But alone? Pratik was about to ask but stopped himself in between

"Both of you would be with Aarti and I don't want any mishaps or mistakes, understand?" He warned in a serious tone and then continued

"She won't be going to her college, until I get back and Mr Pratap won't be here for few days. She will be staying inside the mansion." Yash gave them further briefing and placed his bag on his shoulder as he made his way out.

"Yash," Aarti called him as soon as he was stepped out of the room.

She looked at him and then his bag and then the conversation with Misha flashed in her mind again.

"You are going?" She asked in disappointment. He didn't answer but looked at her. She became more insecure as she realized he was actually leaving.

"You are leaving me?" She asked in a broken voice.

"No," he replied calmly but this was not sufficient to assure her.

"I will learn about love bite too. And you can do it and I won't cry even if it is painful." She paused.

"Promise. When you will bite me, I will never cry. But please don't go."

"What?"
He almost yelled and then closed his eyes for to calm down himself and process what she had actually meant.

Oh God, What she is up to? He thought.

"Now she wants to know meaning of love bite. Oh no, not the meaning. She is mistaken that it is something really painful but how can she relate it to my leaving.

"Aarti, can you please tell me what is the link between leaving and that?"

She looked at him innocently and he completed his word in embarrassment

"That love bite,"

"Actually, Misha told me in the college that if you don't let the guy do it, they leave you and I saw the mark too. It was bluish red and it seemed to be so painful." She made weird face, thinking about the pain.

"I will not leave this Misha for sure," He muttered under his breath.

"Aarti, look, I told you earlier that you should not think much about it." He told her as politely as he could.

"But she told me today that guy leave and you are also leaving." All she could think was that he was leaving her.

"I will be back soon. I am just going for a few days."

But she pouted her mouth as she was still not convinced.

He came little forward and she slid her dupata baring her neck and closed her eyes, allowing him to do what he wanted.

He smiled at her childishness. She feared but still she wanted him to do it. The only thing she knew was that she couldn't let him go. And she was ready to do anything for it.

He placed his hand on her shoulder and she shivered a little. He placed her dupata back on its place.

"Aarti," He kissed her forehead.

"There is no need of this and I am not leaving you. I will be back."

She opened her eyes and saw his smiling face. He took one step back and then the other, still facing her. And then started walking backward, not leaving her eyes for once, until he vanished into the darkness.

She felt a tug at her heart when she saw his retreating figure. She ran madly upstairs towards the balcony in a hope that she would get one glimpse of him but he was nowhere to be found.

"Yash," She whispered his name and ran outside again to stop him. She didn't realized how much he meant until he left her.

She simply couldn't let him go, no matter what. She ran outside to stop him when she bumped into someone.

"Aarti, What are you up to? He screamed harshly.

"Can't you watch while walking?"

"Sorry, sorry dad." She said meekly, hiding tears in her eyes.

"I don't know when you will learn manners". He shook his head.

"Anyways, learn it fast because you are getting engaged within 2 days and then getting married within 10 days." He told her casually and walked towards his room leaving her thunderstruck, staggered, and shocked.

Thank you so much for your comments and likes. love you all

Plz do press like button and comment
and add this account aniee.h to receive pmz

Edited by anshra - 11 years ago
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
just fabulous..
loved it much..oh yaah..
@ameena,i took ur placeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† better luck next time babes.πŸ˜†
Edited by GurruKiMona - 11 years ago
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful πŸ˜›
I really feel pity for Yash πŸ€£ when will Arati understand all these things πŸ˜†