continue soon
...Mallu... thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nicee ... Loved ittt !!
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
stupendous update!! 1st time Yash not able to give answer to her questions..😕😳
excited for next..contn soon..thanks for pm!!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update!
I'm blushing!
Continue soonnn!
Thanxx for the pm.
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
waao very nice update.Love It 😳
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely  update😳...Keep updating
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love the update. Fab job as usual.
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update👏
Poor yash.Aarti is attacking with her innocent questions😆..Loved their moments⭐️
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next😊
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Update soon dear. Waiting  for the next part eagerly.
Sacred Sin

My FB account

Part 24

He tasted her tentatively with his tongue, and she opened her mouth with a low moan. This was the only way to escape from her endless questions. How true it is that a kiss is a beautiful trick designed by nature to stop the speech when words become superfluous.

He kissed her until they both gasped for the air. He was not himself anymore. Her warmth, her scent drugged his senses and aroused the demon inside him. He groaned as he left her mouth to catch some air. She was still lost in the feel of that kiss.

"Yash," She moaned and he bent down on her neck and started placing kisses on her neck, trailing his way down. She clutched his hair in her fist and pulled him closer. But he knew he had to stop. He knew if he didn't stop himself right now, there would be no turning back. He instantly left her, jerking her away.

She was lost in another world, when she felt the jerk. She opened her eyes in utter disappointment.

He tried to hide the battle that was going within him. Where one greedy part of his existence wanted to forget reason, and claim her right there, and the other sane part wanted to maintain the distance.

Oh God, I wanted more of her and no matter what happened between us, I know, I would never forget anything about her. I know it's insane, but this girl is driving me insane from the moment I saw her and now I feel she is becoming part of me.He looked up in the oblivion.

I am already dreading the fact that I would have to leave her one day. I would have to leave her for her own good.

He controlled himself and masked it with fake anger. He pointed his finger at her as he gave her a deadly warning.

"Don't even think of someone else or don't even try asking anyone." He looked away as he realized he was being rude with her, without any reason.

She gulped hard to come back to reality. She was staring at him dumbfounded. She felt strange because she was only craving for a kiss and even after that there was a strange thirst and constant yearning for more and she couldn't name what exactly it was.

Should I ask him what is this?She thought but refrained from asking him.

"Now go to your room, before I forcefully pick and lock you up."

"I still have to ask so many questions and you are asking me to go?" She made a baby face.

"More questions???????????" He raised his eyebrow.

It would have been way easier for him to face bullets but her questions. No way.

"Enough of your questions," He snubbed her.

"Just go to your room. And don't assume that you would be able to escape or sneak from here. It's Yash Sindhia you are dealing with."

"Zalim Singh Sindhia." She muttered under her breath.

"I said, in your room." He spat out and then before she could say anything, he carried her in his arms and made his way towards her room. She clutched him tightly and kept gaping him.

"Yash," She asked lost in him.

"Hmm?"

"I wanted to ask that why I am not still satisfied?" She asked innocently and he felt something in the pit of his stomach. He knew the answer.

You are not satisfied? Even I am not satisfied. Both of us want something more than that, because both of us need more than a simple kiss. Because I love you and I feel that is the moment of ultimate bliss when I am touching you. Because I love you and I want you without any restriction. I want to be in you.

But this answer was not as simple as it sounded and he knew she won't understand.

"Aarti, you need to sleep." He answered calmly, ignoring her question.

"Yash, you said that I won't get pregnant even if I sleep with you. How can you be so sure?"

A smile crossed his face even in that state of his mind.

"Trust me you won't." He answered as he opened the door of her room.

Heer and Uday were waiting for Aarti.

"Heer, Just tell me what you both are up to now?" Uday settled his glasses on his nose and asked her seriously

"I don't know Uday." Heer smiled.

"Oh God, please save me from these two devils." He prayed, glancing at Heer uncomfortably.

"Uday, why do you hate girls?" Heer asked, doubting that he may be a gay because he never responded to her advances. He made such disgusted faces when he was watching the kissing scene.

The only girls in poor Uday's life were Heer and Aarti and both of them were making his life hell from the past few days.

"Yes, you are right. I hate girls. I hate to go out with them. I hate to talk with them." Uday admitted in his irritation as he was totally oblivious what was going in Heer's mind.

"Uday, did you consult some doctor?" Heer was on verge of crying, since her childhood love was not even interested in girls.

Uday paid no attention to her blabbering. He was just dreading the new plan of Aarti.

"Just tell me, where Aarti is and what you both want?"

"Movie," Heer blurted out.

"I will kill you if you even utter that word. I won't even watch a movie in my nightmare, after what I had to go through last time. You go back and I am going to inform Aarti right now." Uday rushed towards Aarti room.

Yash entered her room and placed her on the bed.

"Yash," She was about to say something when he raised his eye brow in an intimidating manner. She covered her mouth instantly and closed her eyes.

He sighed and walked out of the room where Uday was standing flabbergasted. Yash completely ignored him and started to walk.

"They will kill her." Uday gasped and Yash froze in his tracks. He turned around and found Uday was sweating badly.

"They will kill her." He repeated again.

"No one can touch her. I am here to protect her." He barked.

"For how long?" Uday asked him and there was an uneasy. He had no idea about how long he was going to stay with her. Eventually, he would have to leave her.

"I would make sure that her enemies are dead, before I leave her." His voice was intense.

"I am talking about her family, not those underworld goons. I am talking about her dad. I heard everything. I saw what you both were talking. Her father will kill her, just like he killed his own sister."

Yash knew that she was naive but he didn't know the reason behind her behavior.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you love her?" Uday asked and the intensity in Yash's eyes was enough to answer his questions.

"Mr Pratap killed his own sister because she committed a sin that had no forgiveness and that was love. Her mother died when she was young. Mr Pratap never loved her in the way a dad is supposed to love a child. She has been alone in this mansion. And after that incident beeje made sure that Aarti knew anything about this word." He sighed looked away.

She didn't want to lose Aarti too. But beeje didn't realize that this will deprive Aarti from understanding the true world. Aarti's only life was confined to this mansion and she had only me, Heer and beeje. She was not even allowed to attend school. Uday sighed and then averted his gaze in Yash's direction.

"She doesn't know anything. She is falling in love with you and if Mr Pratap realized, there would be only one punishment and that would be death."

"No one can touch her." Yash roared.

"Not those goons, not the underworld, not even her father."

"How can you protect her, when you won't be there with her? How long will you protect her?

"I will protect her from everything, till I have the last breath in me. Whoever would try to harm her, he will have to face wrath of Yash Sindhia first."

In that moment Uday realized that no one could ever harm her. Yash would be there for her. She was not alone anymore.

And now Yash was sure that he was insanely in love with her and she was more innocent than an angel. He had to maintain the distance but he would always be there to protect her.

I won't leave you alone to face this world when you don't know anything. I love you. I would be always there for you.  Your own family won't be able to harm you Aarti, not until this Yash is alive.

Suraj Pratap has to pay for so many things and his list is increasing day by day.

The world is like a lion, cruel and hungry,

Ready to pounce and rip anyone apart!

And here she is, as beautiful as an angel,

as innocent as a lamb,

as naive as a baby,

Never thought that to anyone, I would lose my heart.

Each time we meet, my heart pumps even more love for her,

Knowing that with her I have no future,

Yet, destiny made my heart beat for her.

I cannot forget my revenge,

Nor can I forget my love,

But for the happiness of my love, a distance is a must.

I know not how long this thought will last,

And I know not, how to control this heart.

From her, I cannot part!!

(by Pearl warrior)

Plz do press like button and comment
and add this account aniee.h to receive pmz

Edited by anshra - 11 years ago