Users

Frequent Posters

anshra- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=villager00]

doing fine, my dear and thanks for asking..🤗 ❤️
i hope you are ok too..😃

😆😆 you just fixed me up a real good update with that total naivety 😆 i can imagine Yash hitting his forehead over the subject 😆 that was fresh!!! somethings you just don't need to know but have to learn...😳
love your update⭐️⭐️⭐️ thanks as always for the pm
[/QUOTE
]

hiii
you are right
something u have to learn
but dont worry
yash is there to make her learn😉
Sacred Sin

Happy Eid to everyone

Gals i have made a group on FB.. plzz add whoever is on FB.. u can have instant notification of updates plus we all can know each other better. click the link below to add

My FB account

At night, Heer sneaked into Aarti's room.Aarti was sleeping when she felt someone shaking her.

"Yash," She mumbled.

"What?Yash?"Heer recalled how hot her bodyguard was.

"Are you dreaming about hawtie Yash?" Heer giggled, rolling on the bed, beside Aarti.

But it's not your fault. He is so hot that he can even melt a stone.Heer thought and nudged Aarti.

Aarti opened her eyes and bit her tongue.

"Aarti, I need your help. Actually, I want to watch a movie and I want to go with Uday. He is such a boring guy that he is not willing to accompany me. Can you ask him to go with me.? Please.!!!!!!!!!"

"Movie," Aarti's eyes twinkled with excitement.

"Dad is also not here and beeje is also asleep and we can easily sneak out."

"Oh no! I am not talking about you. Its about me and Uday."Heer was terrified now.

"Please Aarti, ask him na.He won't refuse you. Please.."Heer almost begged but Aarti was pretty much adamant.

"Heer, Its decided that I am also coming and no arguments on that."

"But Aarti please try to understand. Don't you remember what happened last time? And how would you dodge your body guard? You know, he appears to be so deadly. If he comes to know, he would eat all of us alive." Heer tried to convince her.

"Heer, relax yaar. Don't you remember we sneaked out when there were more than 20 bodyguards. And now there is only one and I know a secret way out."she grinned evilly.

"You and Uday wait for me I am also coming. Ok?"

"And as if Uday would consent to help in your suicide mission. You know him na, he would have a heart attack, at the mere mention of word movie." Heer told her disapprovingly.

"There is no need to worry when Aarti is there. You just bring him at the entrance of backyard. I will meet both of you there and then I will blackmail Uday to accompany us.

Mission impossible starts now."Aarti gave a high five to Heer and Heer gulped hard as she reluctantly made her way to get Uday.

Aarti quickly changed her dress and then started walking towards her secret way through the haveli basement that lead to the backyard. Very few people know about it and it was not under use, since ages. But it was her favorite hideout when Heer and Uday used to play hide and seek.

She removed her shoes and grabbed them in her hand so that there was a minimal sound.

"Zalim singh Sindhia must be sleeping by now." She chuckled and started to walk carefully.

"Oh Aarti, don't you remember he hardly sleeps and he can hear anything. Oh God, please help me." She prayed and looked around. It was too silent and dark.

She was about to get through the passage now. She smiled at her victory since no one had a clue that she had actually sneaked out.

"Yes, yes, yes. What does he think of himself? He is God and nothing can escape his eyes.???" She patted her shoulder

"Aarti, well done." She moved her hands in bhangra style while walking when she bumped into something hard.

"Ghost!" Out of reflex she shrieked since she knew this place was deserted and no living being was supposed to be there.

Her nonstop shriek was about to break tympanic membrane of the other person when he pushed her against the door and jerked her shoulder.

"Shut up,"

She blinked twice and then realized it was not a ghost but Yash

"Ghost singh Sindhia, you are here?" she blurted out and then covered her mouth as his fuming eyes were about to burn her alive.

"I mean are you a ghost or what? I mean how can you come out of nowhere? I mean."She stuttered in confusion

"So you were trying to sneak out on me? Haan?" he asked her, boring his eyes into hers.

"Answer me," His face was so near that her hot breath was fanning her face.

"Actually I wanted to watch a movie. Please, let me go. Dad is not here and I won't get a chance like this."

"I am least interested to know about any crap such as movie. Go back to your room." He told her rudely.

"How would you know what is in movies? It's so much fun. But you don't know meaning of fun either."

He raised his eye brow and gave her a questioning look.

"There are so many fighting scenes."She looked at him and then sighed.

"Oh yeah, you know how to fight and also.." she looked at him as she recalled kissing scene in the movie.

She could feel a strange urge to be kissed by him again. He was the first man to stir those emotions within her and now she had become addictive of his touch. She wanted him to kiss the same way he had kissed her each time. It seemed to be a necessity of life. This craving was strong enough to drive her insane. It seemed like ages when he had kissed her and this nearness was not helping either.

She closed her eyes and her breathing became ragged. He knew what she was exactly going through because he was also being tormented by this closeness. He was also craving to touch her but things had changed drastically in one day. Now he knew that she didn't even know the meaning of being physical and he didn't want her to go more deeper into this relationship.

He left her shoulder, retreating back . She opened her eyes when she felt warmth missing.

She wanted him badly and she didn't know why. It had never been so strong but now this urge was killing her. It was always him who had initiated intimacy and she always give in to his demands.

"Yash,"She cried out helplessly.

His heart sank as he realized her craving. it would have taken only few steps and a few seconds to go to her and fulfill their desires but those few steps seemed way too heavy to cross and those few seconds seemed way too long for him.

Baffled. he turned his back towards her.

"Aarti, Let's go from here. It's not right. We can't do this anymore." His own voice lacked conviction.

"Why it's not right?" She asked him and he clenched his fists in frustration.

She took a step towards him and his body grew stiff as he realized she was heading towards him.

"Why it always have to be you to decide wrong and right? If it was wrong then why you did it with me in first place?" She asked him as she hugged him from back.

He tightly closed his eyes to control himself from pushing her against the wall again and do all the wild things his heart wanted to do with her.

She desired a simple kiss and she was oblivious to the fact that his demand and need was way beyond that. It was not only a simple kiss but he wanted a lot more and he couldn't give into his urges so easily, knowing that it would only hurt her in future.

"Why do you ask so many questions?" He asked in a stern tone that was devoid of any emotion.

"Why don't you answer any of them?" Another question came out from her mouth.

"Some answers are not easy to understand." Came a complex answer.

"But you can try to make them understand rather than assuming it." She retorted back, still hugging him.

"It may hurt you more than you think." He answered.

"It's not for you to decide."

"I know it would."

"You are not God. You can also be wrong."

She placed her lips on his back and he could feel his skin burning. She rubbed her nose making him more tense.

"You said I can ask you anything. Please, tell me why I feel something when you touch me?"

He was rendered mum at her innocent question. She didn't understand her feelings but he knew what she meant. He didn't knew how strong her feelings were but she did craved for his touch.

"Ok, don't tell me."She broke the hug.

"I will ask Heer or misha or prem or,"

Her words were still in her mouth when he pushed her against the wall and pinned her with his body.

"Don't you dare."He pointed his finger at her.

"If you even think about it I will kill you." He threatened her but he knew he can't harm her.

"Or, I will kill that bas***d from whom you will ask."

"Then why don't you answer my questions? You promised me." She complained innocently.

He loosened his grip a little and eased his expressions.

"Hmm,"

"Then tell me, why do I feel something when you touch me?" She lowered her gaze and knotted her dupata, unsure of how exactly she should explain him.

He was still searching for an answer when her trembling voice shook him to the core

"Is this love?"

"No," He panted.

"Then what it is?"

To that he had no answer he couldn't name it as lust because she probably had no idea what lust is.

"Then why do I feel something here?" She placed his hand on her heart.

"Why does it beats faster when you touch me? Why it aches for you?"

She slid his hand down towards her abdomen.

"Why your simple touch gives me a tickling sensation here?"

He had never felt so helpless in his life. Not even when he wanted his revenge.

He removed his hand from her grip and started to withdraw himself.

"Is it only you for whom I feel this or can I feel this for someone else too?" She asked this question more to herself but he couldn't hold back and he knew only one way to stop her.

"Don't you dare think about that. You are mine,"

She was startled by intensity in his voice . When she looked into his eyes once again, his expression was intense, almost threatening.

For a moment Aarti thought maybe he was angry, but before she could ponder it further, he yanked her to him and covered her mouth with his in a hungry kiss. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than she could have imagined. He tasted her tentatively with his tongue, and she opened her mouth with a low moan.

This was the only way to escape from her endless questions. How true it is that a kiss is a beautiful trick designed by nature to stop the speech when words become superfluous.

@Jas

welcome back.. i missed u like hell.. me waiting for ur call

Plz do press like button and comment
and add this account aniee.h to receive pmz

Edited by anshra - 11 years ago
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent update dear. 👏Poor yash struck with her innocent questions 😆
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wait... so she finally kissed him back?😕 but really want her to know abt physical intimacy
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
❤️oh goodness..you remembered us..🤗
the update left me breathless, another good thing after tonight's exhausting episode..⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you so much, Anieee..i was beginning to wonder where'd u gone..😉
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.

Poor Yash...what to answer to Arati's questions 🤣
elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor Aarti, a lot of questions in her n no answers frm Yash. Excellent update dear
rohini973794 thumbnail
excellent...continue soon
darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When i saw the PM i was like plz, plz plz let it be sacred sin! I actually let out a happy squeek when i saw it!! Loved the update and i always read them with this big grin on my face! I honestly can't wait for the next one!👏
Sunrio80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG! It so lovely and romantic❤️😳. The love that they felt for each other is growing day by day, and Yash is helplessly and madly in love with Aarti that he is so possessive with her..
You truly are such a great and notable writer!👏