LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durba

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
When it comes to IPKKND and Age factor they dont gel well together! LOL
Even if Anjali is 40 years old she will be wearing see through sarees! 
But i guess Anjali will be 2-3 years elder to Arnav! So she must be 30-31 years old. Not more than that. But Shyam's age was once shown as 24-27 between that. Does that mean Anji baby is elder to Shyamwa the creep? 
Uff! As i said before that IPKKND and age factor doesn't gel much. So im gonna lock my brain and logics while watching the Serial! 

durba

VidyaGJ Groupbie
VidyaGJ
VidyaGJ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

When it comes to IPKKND and Age factor they dont gel well together!LOL
Even if Anjali is 40 years old she will be wearing see through sarees!
But i guess Anjali will be 2-3 years elder to Arnav! So she must be 30-31 years old. Not more than that. But Shyam's age was once shown as 24-27 between that. Does that mean Anji baby is elder to Shyamwa the creep?
Uff! As i said before that IPKKND and age factor doesn't gel much. So im gonna lock my brain and logics while watching the Serial!

Brain and logic is last thing in my mind anyways too while I watch episode after episode, sbs, td etc etc etc. Wink oh my jeez LOL kya yoga mera?!

Edited by VidyaGJ - 09 August 2012 at 7:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

durbaGayuArnav

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
LOL

durba

VidyaGJ Groupbie
VidyaGJ
VidyaGJ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie89

Originally posted by VidyaGJ

Hey have you wondered they showed very young kids thrown outta the house by cruel chachaji. Then wedding kab tha?! age aur mystery se confusion ka mountain bana diya. Super curious now.
I almost feel there is no affair angle but some business gapla fraud angle with some added misunderstanding . What do you think?
I had the same doubt yesterday and actually asked this doubt in another post..no one repliedCry...Thank god another soul who thinks like me...Smile

I do. Greed, Money, fraud, ego, unfair, illtreatment from dadi, misunderstanding, tragedy. No affair. Actually I think in Shyaam, history repeats itself a bit. But their parents are all good. Nahi tho ye perfect hotties kahan hote aise cute se ache. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

durbaArchana89

suveenaster Senior Member
suveenaster
suveenaster

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
wel it mght b lyk anjali mght b 18 yah 19 around tat tym az u knw tat tymz galz get married early ... so ryt nw mght b smewat around 32 yah 33 n arnav 28 ... wel tatz juz a wild guezz ... only CVz knw watz eaxct 2 go wid ... bt they wnt mention it properly az here d story plot shud go ahead nt their agez ... so letz azzume az it cumz up ... y much botherd abt agez n al .. sme wat v knw nah their agez ... n az faar khushiz age alzo ryt smehw bein 23 ... az she waz 8 she lozt her parentz n itz been 14 yearz around nw ... wel letz see watz  stord in foh uz 2 confuze uz ahead Confused
Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by archie89

Hey have you wondered they showed very young kids thrown outta the house by cruel chachaji. Then wedding kab tha?! age aur mystery se confusion ka mountain bana diya. Super curious now.
I almost feel there is no affair angle but some business gapla fraud angle with some added misunderstanding . What do you think?
I had the same doubt yesterday and actually asked this doubt in another post..no one repliedCry...Thank god another soul who thinks like me...Smile

I do. Greed, Money, fraud, ego, unfair, illtreatment from dadi, misunderstanding, tragedy. No affair. Actually I think in Shyaam, history repeats itself a bit. But their parents are all good. Nahi tho ye perfect hotties kahan hote aise cute se ache. Smile

I do agree with your no romance past theory...actually I should have made my point clear..(my bad)Confused..my doubt was about the children thrown out of sheesh mahal..Was it before or after anjali's broken wedding???If it is after the wedding(plz read broken)(99 % probability)..I smell a blooper..coz that girl looks nothing like daljeet

Edited by archie89 - 09 August 2012 at 2:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VidyaGJdurbagursikh_simran

Go to top