What is Anjali's age?

durba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Suddenly a thought flashed thru my mind. ASR says he was 14 when his mum committed suicide and in the flashback we see Anjali decked up as a bride so she must be around 20-25 atleast. Then after 14 years (as mentioned by Nani to Dadi dat she left home 14 years ago), now Arnav is 27 years old (according to the will)  so Anjali should be around 34-39 years old and if I'm not wrong Anjali and Shyam have been married for the past 3-4 years I guess so all this while Anjali was single??? I'm confused abt everything !!! ASR was a teenager then and Anjali was an adult but still manages to look the same. God knows how they stay so young !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivikamaddness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
actually i was also thinking the same i think Anjali is 34 and now Arnav is 27 but let see what cv will show to us
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anjali is in her 30's Shyam is much younger than her.
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
At least she is 33... If she was 19 at her first wedding... And yes, it looks like, she was single all the time. She is married to shyam nearly 4 yrs now...
durba thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

Anjali is in her 30's Shyam is much younger than her.

really? is it true?
gursikh_simran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Its because anjali  uses OLAY Age defying cream since she was 20.lol

Anyways ,on a serious note does anyone has an explanation to this...coz same question was lingering in my mind too!

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: durba

really? is it true?

Yeah Shyam is the same age as Arnav 27 it said so on his document in an episode they show it . 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: durba

really? is it true?

that was a stupid blooper i think..cz CVs were messing up with the driving license & horoscope thing and didn't concentrate on the link to Anjali...
i don't think he is younger than Anjali..

but ya Anjali is now at least 32, if she was just 18 when the 1st marriage is shown
durba thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

that was a stupid blooper i think..cz CVs were messing up with the driving license & horoscope thing and didn't concentrate on the link to Anjali...
i don't think he is younger than Anjali..

but ya Anjali is now at least 32, if she was just 18 when the 1st marriage is shown

We have to leave our brains at bay when we are watching something on Indian television. Technically everything is a blooper I guess !!! Just enjoy Rabba Veyyy ðŸ˜†
boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah, i was calculating their ages too...Anjali may be a little younger say maybe 18 when they show the fateful day..so she should be around 32-34 yrs...So she did not get married till lst 3-4 years? Maybe somethig to do with her foot!!!!!...Flat stomach with maybe twins is beating the science and even nature's course..Shyam is maybe 33-34 yrs at least...and Khushi is 19( was 18 when the show started).Fell for Khushi...So is he a craddle snatcher?