Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Firstly, GREAT TITLE. So effin' true.

But one thing I don't get...Deepika wasn't good enough for Papa and Mama Kapoor b/c of her long list of exes, but Katrina Kaif is approved?! 😕Her relationship statuts with Salman has been "friends with benefits" for a long ass time. I don't get them at all.
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
edited!
Edited by koiza.k - 11 years ago
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koiza.k

but i dont understand why did she refuse "yeh jawani hai deewani" then? that would have been a perfect chance to star with ranbir but she let deepu fit in her shoes with her ex. If she was that interested she wouldnt have let it go

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Firstly, GREAT TITLE. So effin' true.

But one thing I don't get...Deepika wasn't good enough for Papa and Mama Kapoor b/c of her long list of exes, but Katrina Kaif is approved?! 😕Her relationship statuts with Salman has been "friends with benefits" for a long ass time. I don't get them at all.

Only as a f**k buddy 
Originally posted by: eraser

Only as a f**k buddy 

😆
lastairbender thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Deepika gets the date, Katrina gets the bed

Katrina gets the bed.Well done but she should take all the precautions😉.6 ft ki Bed ki chakkar main jindegi choti na ho jaye.

melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u dnt like this fellow, onscreen as well as offscreen lols. onscreen he looks so terrible, feminine looks , and overacts like anything, hs a terrible voice quality, and offscreen well, less said is better :P 
Originally posted by: lastairbender

Deepika gets the date, Katrina gets the bed

Katrina gets the bed.Well done but she should take all the precautions😉.6 ft ki Bed ki chakkar main jindegi choti na ho jaye.

😆
Originally posted by: lilly_star

Ranbir and Katrina are not dating actually, their entire relationship is now related to bed only.

Now i want to dedicate a song for these two, "tonight i'm loving you..." ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

oh my god,  A JENSEN FAN!!!!!! ðŸ¤—