Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika gets the date, Katrina gets the bed??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Katrina Kaif spotted at Ranbir Kapoor's residence late in the night

Posted on: 07 Aug 2012, 12:51 PM

ShareThis

Katrina Kaif spotted at Ranbir's pad!

Mumbai:  Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's hide and seek game with the media has kicked off again! On Saturday night, Katrina was seen at Ranbir's residence yet again. In spite of constant denials from the actress, time and again she has been seen in the company of RK.

Ranbir was at a near-by preview theatre, attending close friend Imtiaz Ali's show for his friend Anurag Kashyap's upcoming film. However, during the same time Kat's car was seen entering Ranbir's Bandra bungalow Krishna Raj at Pali Hill, late night at around 1 am. While we can only guess at what was happening behind the close doors, here are three different sets of speculations doing the rounds but we wish the couple confessed to their roaring relationship...

Meet the parents?

Katrina reached the bungalow much before Ranbir could return from the screening. Apparently, she spent quite some time with Ranbir's parents Neetu and Rishi Kapoor. Does this mean that the family has accepted her as their son's girlfriend? Kat has worked extensively with RK Senior as well, and Rishi is said to be extremely fond of her.

You, me aur hum?

While Katrina is busy promoting her upcoming Eid release with Salman Khan, she hardly has any time left for Ranbir. Just last week she was seen having lunch with him at Mehboob Studios. Ranbir meanwhile, is all set to leave overseas for his film with Ayan Mukerji; so Katrina decided to spend some quality time with RK. However, her car was seen leaving the bungalow. Perhaps that was to fool the waiting paparazzi into believing that the actress too had left. Apparently, Rishi and Neetu were not at home at that moment.

Cosying up over dinner?

Katrina could have been waiting at Ranbir's house for him to finish the screening. RK called and Kat sent away her car. RK later returned home and he and Kat went out for dinner.

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dinner @ 1:30 am? More like they were banging 😆
Looks like Katrina will be forever visiting Ranbir in the night, until they get married & Sallu can't do anything 😛 Why is she ven going back to him, & that too chupke chupke? RK shows the world he's friends with DP & then hides Katrina, it's a bit cheap if theyre really dating.
Move over Dharam Paaji, Sallu, Akki.

The biggest Player of all time is Here.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
raat ko ranbir subah ko salman khan lol
adev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahah please tell me that was the original title.
Mistyy thumbnail
these two are just plain creepy, Deepika and salman should stay far far away from them.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kinavars

hahahah please tell me that was the original title.

Straight out of my head to IF, wouldn't want it any other way. ðŸ˜Ž
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's been years but this rumours and stories don't get any ending..🤢

One thing is for sure.  I am fed of this three

I think I have better option for them. 

Take my advice. Be TRIO!!!

PROBLEM RESOLVED!!!!
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He's such a chakkar baaz  Sahi harami hai😆, he'd sell all these other guys.