Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sharmila remains tightlipped (Page 3)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadhuriDixit

ok i just went on the website of the pataudi palace and theres no bookings available from end of september to october 21st 2012. rooms are available virtually any other day so looks like theyve booked the palace for most of october.

OMG SERIOUSLY!?
Ooo, fishy fishy! Well done Agent! So what if Sharmila hushed up, we have secret agents on this forum who extract the right info Big smile

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2direct.

She was always very tightlipped, Rajesh Khanna said the same. 

ROFLROFL
-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

ok i just went on the website of the pataudi palace and theres no bookings available from end of september to october 21st 2012. rooms are available virtually any other day so looks like theyve booked the palace for most of october.

i dont get it! do they give like rooms to people like it works as a hotel or what? i thought thats just a palace they live in, whats with the booking and website Confused

whatsoever, sounds so darn fancy. kareena is one lucky girl
guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

i dont get it! do they give like rooms to people like it works as a hotel or what? i thought thats just a palace they live in, whats with the booking and website Confused

The Pataudis lost the majority of their land and fortune after the titles were abolished. Part of the Pataudi palace is now owned by a company that has converted it to a luxury hotel. 
Saif wants to one day buy it back and renovate the palace, but that's gonna require a lotta money.

Either way, its his ancestral home. And a section of it still belongs to his family.
Here's a photo of Saifu and Bebo at the palace with a fan.

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by koiza.k

The Pataudis lost the majority of their land and fortune after the titles were abolished. Part of the Pataudi palace is now owned by a company that has converted it to a luxury hotel. 
Saif wants to one day buy it back and renovate the palace, but that's gonna require a lotta money.

Either way, its his ancestral home. And a section of it still belongs to his family.
Here's a photo of Saifu and Bebo at the palace with a fan.

you know who deserved to stand in the middle! LOL, i hope one day its you Wink 

but whattay cute picture Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigal90

MadhuriDixit IF-Rockerz
MadhuriDixit
MadhuriDixit

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

OMG SERIOUSLY!?
Ooo, fishy fishy! Well done Agent! So what if Sharmila hushed up, we have secret agents on this forum who extract the right info Big smile
lol. i was clearly very bored so i decided to go on the website just to see how much the rooms are and stuff and then i thought to check the availabilty in october and first 3 weeks of october are totally booked so yea lol. and all the other days i checked like later in october and september are open for booking

Go to top