Posted: 11 years ago
But Miss Malini has got the latest gossip fresh from Lakme Fashion Week backstage 

The Saif-Kareena Wedding is Indeed on for the Second Week of October!

Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan

Lakm Fashion Week is a super place to pick up tips on style and fashion. But it's also a hub for the juciest gossip on all things fashion and Bollywood, over the five-day period.

The other day, we learned that wedding preparations are on in full-swing for Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor and it will take place in the second week of October (we were told, 8th October, but won't confirm it), at the Pataudi Palace (a Neem Rana Hotel) which is just an hour away from Delhi, in Haryana.

The Pataudi Palace / Neem Rana Hotel

Apparently, matriarch Sharmila Tagore is very involved with the preparations and goes to the venue regularly to check up on the progress.

And a look at the Neem Rana website reveals: The noble, white palace built by Nawab Ibrahim Ali Khan, was designed by the Austrian architect Karl Molt von Heinz in 1935. It was here where films like Mangal Pandey, Veer Zara, Rang De Basanti, Gandhi My Father and now Eat, Pray, Love were filmed.

And Deccan Chronicle has a similar story.

Saifeena won't delay the wedding

• August 9, 2012 
  • DC

Saifeena won't delay the wedding

The Pataudi family is in no mood to delay the "Saifeena" wedding. Apparently, the matriarch of the family Sharmila Tagore has put her foot down and asked her son and prospective bahu Kareena to give up their December plans of a Maldives wedding and stick to the October 16 deadline instead.

Earlier this month, there were rumours about Kareena wanting to postpone the wedding because of her films with Zoya Akhtar and Sanjay Leela Bhansali. But that may not happen as Sharmila means business now. Our source says, "Sharmila has already spoken to Saif about this and has made it clear to him that she doesn't want to delay the wedding." While the date is fixed, the venue is yet to be decided. The source further adds that Sharmila is already working on getting the guest list and other details are being sorted out. Karisma Kapoor too is actively involved in arranging making arrangements for the wedding. This means Kareena's impending film commitments will have to wait. After the release of Heroine she will take a break for a few months before resuming work. "She will be back to work soon, but not this year for sure," the source adds. Let's hope there are no more changes in the wedding plans. Fingers crossed!

Miss malini also said kareena was back and bhansali APOLOGIZED, i doubt his ego would allow that. 

And secondly,, i think everyone should just back off and let them release a date, one which hopefully theyll follow through with. 

Their wedding is a joke as it is. laughing stocks.
Who should back off? The media? Tough luck with that lol
omg
dont tell me this was saif's khandani house

its has been used in many shows while showing rich people's house from outside
Originally posted by desigal90

Who should back off? The media? Tough luck with that lol

Right. And saif and kareena only have themselves to blame for that as well. 
Hey desu I am asking you here coz I don't see you on cc much. Does poor rubab get any relief at all in khamoshiyaan? At this point it does not look good for her and I don't think her daughter is going to recover. I don't want to continue if things are not going to look up
Originally posted by frosty

Hey desu I am asking you here coz I don't see you on cc much. Does poor rubab get any relief at all in khamoshiyaan? At this point it does not look good for her and I don't think her daughter is going to recover. I don't want to continue if things are not going to look up

Woah, Frosty you're onto Khamoshiyan now!? 
What did you think of Q e T? I hope you liked it!

Khamoshiyan is my personal favorite, coz that was the first Pakistani drama I watched. And I was hooked.
Just keep watching. Things do look up, and the ending...well..I'll let you watch. Its worth a debate for sure!
I Loved it! thank you desu for pushing me tofinishit. The only complaint I have is when Moiz at the end says that for a man who works for his family it is important to have a woman who does not cross herboundary.Well, she would not have if you had not been an a-hole! Will continue watching Khamoshiyaan