desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Nahiii, IF ne mere source ko nazar lagadi Cry

Sharmila's turn to be showstopper
Neha Sharma, Hindustan Times
New Delhi, August 08, 2012

She's had enough with actor son Saif Ali Khan's upcoming wedding ' the confusion about which has everyone scratching their head. "I'm not talking about it ... I have nothing to say," is veteran actor Sharmila Tagore's only answer. For the uninitiated, it was Sharmila, 65, who first
announced that October 16 was the chosen date for Saif's wedding with actor Kareena Kapoor. But Saif later denied it, and it was reported that Kareena had called it off as it was hampering her career. That was after Sanjay Leela Bhansali apparently chose to drop her from his Hindi adaptation of Romeo-Juliet, called Ram Leela, as he did not want a 'married Juliet'
Anyway, Sharmila, the to-be mom-in-law, is taking a break from all that to be be the showstopper for designer duo Ashima-Leena at the ongoing PCJ Delhi Couture Week. She will walk the ramp today. "I've known Ashima-Leena for some years now and they are nice people. I like their clothes, so I agreed," she says. And though she does not have much to say to detractors who think actors take away the focus from the collection, Sharmila does say, "I don't think I'll take away the focus ... I'm only wearing something that suits me, and I'll appear at the end of the show ... not like the younger actresses such as say Deepika (Padukone), who are eagerly awaited... Actually, I don't see how even they take away from anything."

Sharmila has a graceful, subtle style, and so, she is getting to pick daughter Soha's outfit for the family wedding, as Soha revealed in a recent interview. Ask Sharmila about it and she says: "The thing is, she (Soha) is very busy. And lazy. And I have all the time in the world, so I'm doing it." Coming to work, it's been long since the actor stepped down from her censor duties. But she thinks the current Censor Board is doing a good job. "It's in good hands," says Sharmila.

Back to Saif, this time asking for her comments on her son being sued by Hollywood actor Natalie Portman for giving out false information about working with her, and Sharmila again replies: "I don't know anything about it."

Souce: Times of India

It all started here, two weeks ago Cry

Sharmila Tagore who had sounded excited about the October 16 wedding earlier, admitted to Mirror that the wedding is not happening as per schedule. In fact, she refrained from discussing further plans apparently because her son has asked her not to speak about it until he and Bebo finalise them.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/2012072520120725024059796ca8dd2c5/Bebo-develops-cold-feet-calls-off-October-wedding.html

Edited by desigal90 - 08 August 2012 at 3:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
But Miss Malini has got the latest gossip fresh from Lakme Fashion Week backstage 

The Saif-Kareena Wedding is Indeed on for the Second Week of October!

Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan

Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan

Lakm Fashion Week is a super place to pick up tips on style and fashion. But it's also a hub for the juciest gossip on all things fashion and Bollywood, over the five-day period.

The other day, we learned that wedding preparations are on in full-swing for Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor and it will take place in the second week of October (we were told, 8th October, but won't confirm it), at the Pataudi Palace (a Neem Rana Hotel) which is just an hour away from Delhi, in Haryana.

The Pataudi Palace / Neem Rana Hotel

Apparently, matriarch Sharmila Tagore is very involved with the preparations and goes to the venue regularly to check up on the progress.

And a look at the Neem Rana website reveals: The noble, white palace built by Nawab Ibrahim Ali Khan, was designed by the Austrian architect Karl Molt von Heinz in 1935. It was here where films like Mangal Pandey, Veer Zara, Rang De Basanti, Gandhi My Father and now Eat, Pray, Love were filmed.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
And Deccan Chronicle has a similar story.

Saifeena won't delay the wedding

• August 9, 2012 
  • DC

Saifeena won't delay the wedding

The Pataudi family is in no mood to delay the "Saifeena" wedding. Apparently, the matriarch of the family Sharmila Tagore has put her foot down and asked her son and prospective bahu Kareena to give up their December plans of a Maldives wedding and stick to the October 16 deadline instead.

Earlier this month, there were rumours about Kareena wanting to postpone the wedding because of her films with Zoya Akhtar and Sanjay Leela Bhansali. But that may not happen as Sharmila means business now. Our source says, "Sharmila has already spoken to Saif about this and has made it clear to him that she doesn't want to delay the wedding." While the date is fixed, the venue is yet to be decided. The source further adds that Sharmila is already working on getting the guest list and other details are being sorted out. Karisma Kapoor too is actively involved in arranging making arrangements for the wedding. This means Kareena's impending film commitments will have to wait. After the release of Heroine she will take a break for a few months before resuming work. "She will be back to work soon, but not this year for sure," the source adds. Let's hope there are no more changes in the wedding plans. Fingers crossed!

bambogli

Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Miss malini also said kareena was back and bhansali APOLOGIZED, i doubt his ego would allow that. 

And secondly,, i think everyone should just back off and let them release a date, one which hopefully theyll follow through with. 

Their wedding is a joke as it is. laughing stocks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adevNkapoor3Mistyy

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Who should back off? The media? Tough luck with that lol
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
omg
dont tell me this was saif's khandani house

its has been used in many shows while showing rich people's house from outside
Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Who should back off? The media? Tough luck with that lol

Right. And saif and kareena only have themselves to blame for that as well. 

Nkapoor3

frosty Goldie
frosty
frosty

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Hey desu I am asking you here coz I don't see you on cc much. Does poor rubab get any relief at all in khamoshiyaan? At this point it does not look good for her and I don't think her daughter is going to recover. I don't want to continue if things are not going to look up

Go to top