Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Pradeep-Mona-Vineet

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
In whatever place these three of them are working is it an MNC or atleast an office
i mean anyone can come to other cabin without knocking,can threat,abuse,shout on their bosses and leave without any punishment,guilt as if its nothing wrong and its their right.
dont they have any protocol
how can a VP can come and shout at a president,threaten her.he didnt even mind to knock the door.
even earlier he threatened and talked ina degratory manner with vineet and mona.
but no action is taken now again repeating same.
i mean if one misbehaves and is left even other subordinates shows this type of atitude.
is it office or some vegs market.
if pradeep is monas husband its in home or outside office not inside the office.
why noone shuts him up and show him his place and punish him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pradeep-Mona-Vineet" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Inkpen4877

Goldie

Inkpen4877

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
im  not convinced Pradeep actually does anything in the office but sit in his office. I mean Mona and Anushka do presentations, Vineet does presentations and Pradeep sits there with a scowl on his face and potentially ruins business relationships.

For Pradeep I think his Ego is what he loves, not Mona, not Anushka, and not the kids. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishray..Serendipity..

fairylover

IF-Rockerz

fairylover

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Their company is less office and more Home... I mean all relations r there in one company... VP has relation with both presidents and dsnt care abt owner(vineet). LOL

aishray..Serendipity..

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
I think Vineet takes all Pradeep's bullshit because he wants Mona to fight back.

He tried to reprimand Pradeep to behave because he is talking to the president of the company, but he is kind of defenceless when Pradeep says that the president is still his wife and he should keep out of their matter. To make things worse the president/ wife keeps her mouth shut confirming the VP. Encouraging was that while Pradeep was shouting back both Vineet and Mona were looking at each other which Pradeep noticed. After that when Mona tried to explain the situation with Pradeep Vineet kept it short by saying that like her he also got used to certain things! Mona should stop explaining and take more actions against Pradeep!

rtms..Serendipity..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.