India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

KiSha:Koi todega kisi ka dil

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Holla peeps.To begin with, did u guys see the Freedom Party promo.If u haven't I suggest u definitely see it.ITS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!Like really.KiSha fans...its a treat for us.Kiya looks really beautiful n stunning in blue.As far as KD is concerned...I think I died when I saw him.So freaking HAWWWTTT in that scarf and shadesDay DreamingWed...come soon!!!!

What made me really curious was the voicover in the promo when KiSha crossed each other, giving each other not so loving looks."...koi todega kisi ka dil..."-This is what was said.I am quite intrigued.Who's 'toding' who's dil?How?Why?Aisa kya dhamaka hone wala hai.I'm damn excited for the 1hr spl, filled with drama,action and hopefully a lot of explosive KiSha scenes!!!!Any guesses on what mite have happened?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nunu.arshiRoshni.xshiningstarzsoumyakpreeti_kreyaABCDesiGirl93100littledevilsabjbdishiuw-bornalee-basket_101.Comics_Music.-Rema-Kalpana_KaCyluv_arshaThe007Shivani..Rish..

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I know I m dying for wednesday I know I should be dying for tomorrow but then I m dying for wedneday's episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-..DamonCrazy..

Tabzy IF-Dazzler
Tabzy
Tabzy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
OMG even i died wen i saw KD...superrr hawttt Day Dreaming

wednesdayyy jaldiii aooo... Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nunu.arshiabjbdishiuw-Rema-..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Itna jaldi promo release karne ki kya zarurat thi.Ab ek week kaise wait karenge.

abjbdishiuw-Rema-

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I agree they should have put the promo on air on monday so it could be a two day wait with episodes otherwise we have to wait sunday and saturday and friday as well without episodes 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nunu.arshi-Rema-..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

I agree they should have put the promo on air on monday so it could be a two day wait with episodes otherwise we have to wait sunday and saturday and friday as well without episodes 
I know Shivs.Ek toh yeh three day wait.AngryHate dis stupid channel v thing
preeti_kreya Goldie
preeti_kreya
preeti_kreya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Same here m too super excited.. And kd hayee he is luking freaking hot... M sure he gonna kill us.. And koi todega kisi ka dil? I guess its kia bcoz vo banga se jo mili hai.. Lets c kya hota hai.. Bt yeh wait kaise kare yeh wed jaldi kiu nhi aata..:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

-bornalee- IF-Rockerz
-bornalee-
-bornalee-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
yeah really..he's looking HAWT...Day Dreaming...its gonna b fun to watch the dhamakedar kisha scenes...jst waiting for wed day to come...yayiiiDancing

nunu.arshi..DamonCrazy..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index