Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Ek Mohabbat Ek Junoon:

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Ek Mohabbat Ek Junoon

Introduction

Madhubala:  Rishab, listen to me you were the one who wanted me to start acting!
Rishab: Yes you are right i was the one who wanted you to act, but i never wanted to see you gaining success
Madhu: Gaining sucess, how is it different from us, we are one arent we, you decided to marry me didnt you?
Rishab: Madhu the truth is that i married you to destroy you, not turn your life into gold
Madhu: You think i am happy with my success and according to you i think tht my life has turned into gold but it has not lemme tell you one thing Rishab, all the things that you did to me it may seem to you like fake but they were really happned Damn it!
Rishab: You never really thought that we were married did you? You were in love with tht Mukund werent you?
Madhu: Mukund was my past and i never really loved him, just liked him
Rishab: Oh so now you are saying that there likeness between a man and  a woman ..how would you think the world percieves it?
Madhu: I love somebody else...
Rishab (didnt like the sound of it): Why did I ever get involved with you? The marriage, i want to get out of it...
MAdhu: But i dont want to get out of it..the marriage is most important to me..
Rishab: So now you are going to have this marriage as a sheild to your career..
Madhu: Its not abt my career, its abt yours..Rishab you need this marriage to stay famous..didnt you hear wht the manager said...the divorce issue has already hurt your fame a lot, and if it turns into reality you will def loose all of it
Rishab: You are no one to worry about me...I dont need YOU to tell me wht I have to do to save my career..GOd Damn it!
Rishab turns away from Madhu..he has tears in his eyes...which he wants to stop but couldnt..
Madhu can sense his feelings...she puts  a hand on his shoulder..
Rishab breaks down..and hugs MAdhu, and cries
Rishab: DOnt do this to me!
MAdhu: I know you very well now, i have spent six months with you as your wife and co-star...I know whn Rishab is acting and whn he is not
Rishab: You knw that i dont like the way i have treated you till now, i cannot live with the guilt Mahdhubala, its killing me everyday..
Madhubala: Rishab,( let goes of him ) wipes his tears..you dont have to feel guilty abt anything..you hated me and i hated you but right we are standing at the moment where we both are in love with each other
Rishab: Love..MAdhu..life isnt fair..our love wont survive in this world nothing will make it survive
MAdhu: Why do you think that?
Rishab: I just cant face anyone right now...after wht i have done..i forced you into marriage and thn made you act..
Madhu: Acting Rishab, has become a part of life, I dont hate it nomore you know why because i have you in front of me everytime!
Rishab: holds Madhu's face and thn kiss her on her forehead..
They consumate their marriage..

PS: I tried..LOL if you want me to continue do lemme knowTongue

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

cappacuinoRubiesnDiamondssunu123Adorable-Dia..PlayfulKiss..TheMockingBird-DeathEater--Firebolt-giyaddQuintessentialIMsCeylonarunsunita_gm--faroo--KissTheSkygennyMForeverForUtrishtejMonami_50SahSah...-Riya-...kahkashansakinaSheDevilRolzz_Rainbow_dreamyjennice.ShreeYaa.-Jwalamukhi-

_Rainbow_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..-Demi-

TheMockingBird Goldie
TheMockingBird
TheMockingBird

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Nice OS. Smile
Pls continue 

Happy Bday :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Demi-

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
HhHA 1st time somebody showed RK in bright light.Plz cont..

..PlayfulKiss..-Demi-

Adorable-Dia Senior Member
Adorable-Dia
Adorable-Dia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
o its niceClap loved it
Jappy belated birthday

..PlayfulKiss..-Demi-

Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Very nice OS.Luvd it that rk was shown as positive.Plz continue writing

..PlayfulKiss..-Demi-

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Demi-

-Firebolt- Goldie
-Firebolt-
-Firebolt-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Wow! It's really hard to see RK as such a caring person. Pls continue soon :)

..PlayfulKiss..-Demi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index