Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

How things change... - SS updated pg 20 (Page 4)

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Ok I'm back with part two. I know I have created some suspense in the story and hopefully at the end it will make sense. I have to change the next part so it might be a longer wait than for the next update compared to this one. Thank you for all your kind words and comments and I hope that you enjoy this part and the rest of the parts as I upload them.  If you think it makes no sense at all or is off on a tangent, please let me know so I can refocus the story. 

The font kind of messed up but I will sort that out. Sorry if this part is a bit long. If so let me know and I will post up shorter parts. Pms will come to you all but they do take some time so it will not be immediately. Last bit of ranting, please ignore all grammatical errors, I will change them once I notice them. ENJOY :D

Part 2 

That night Viren did not sleep, he tossed and turned thinking about what had happened. When morning came, he questioned Jeevika about last night. Coldly she replied, "it was nothing, just a something that needed to be burnt" wanting to discuss the matter further, Viren began to question her. She simply picks up her bags, kissed him on the cheek and told him, she would see him in the evening. Frustrated, he throws his towel and he headed towards the kitchen. There he saw the leftovers of what was burnt. As he looked at the matter, he noticed what seemed to be a photo, but he couldn't tell who the photo was of, as it has been destroyed because of the flames. He could see Jeevika and wondered what she was trying to burn.  

Flashback

"You are not leaving like this!" Shouted Maanvi, her raised voiced startled the Chaudary family as well as Virat and Viren, who were all gathered in their house in Rishikesh, a week after Badi Beeji funeral. 

"After everything that has happened, you turn your back on your family! The family that has been with your since the start. For who? Those people, people who think  that they are above us. They have class and a reputation and we are simply dirt on the ground." Maanvi was fuming, she had never been this angry with anyone before and especially her own sister.

Viren was about step forward, suddenly Jeevika put her hand in front him, "Enough Maanvi" Jeevika bellowed. 

"Enough! Don't think because I am quiet, I will stand here and listen to your nonsense. If that's what you think of me, then so be it. I don't have to defend myself to you anymore! If you don't want to listen and want to hold onto your anger, good for you. Just remember today's date, today was the day you broke the khoon ka rishta between us," she grabbed her suitcase that was sitting by the door in one hand and took Viren by the hand as they left Rishikesh and never returned. 

From that date 13 months had past. Jeevika had not mentioned that day again. It was as if it simply been erased from their history. The last year had been the most difficult in their marriage, separating from the Vadera's- personally and professionally, breaking ties with Maanvi, and Jeevika returning to work. All of these problems caused a strain on their marriage. However, life was not always like this...

Flashback - weeks after Viren and Jeevika moved out

The house was unusually quiet. Viren, who had just returned from work, looked around for his beautiful wife. The telly was off, there was no music playing, nor was there the smell of fresh food being cooked. It was too late for Jeevika to be at school, Viren thought, and couldn't help to wonder where Jeevika was. After searching the house and being unable find her, he decided to take a shower and change out of his work clothes into something a little more comfortable. 

Leaving the bathroom with water dripping from his hair and a towel in his hand, Viren looked around for his wife. 
"Where is she? She's normally here, when I get back from work?" he muttered to himself confused, he picked up his phone, which was laying on the side table, unsure whether to call her and find out where she had got to. 

Suddenly Jeevika enters the room like a whirlwind; she didn't even notice Viren standing by the bathroom door. Oblivious to her mood Viren decided to flirt with his wife. He slowly walks up to her grabs her from the behind. Putting his hands around her waist and placing his head on her shoulder. He felt a sense of relief, the tiredness and frustration of the day vanished as soon as he embraced his wife. 

That feeling unfortunately only lasted a moment. Suddenly, without any notice, Jeevika pushed Viren's hands off her waist and turned around. He had never seen her so angry and upset before. 

Viren placed his hands on her face "What happened?" Viren asked worryingly. Again, she simply pushed his hands away. 
"Virenji I'm not in the mood, I don't want to talk about it, just leave me alone!" Shocked by Jeevika raised voice, Viren stood there dazed. She walked across the room. Viren followed her; he was not going to his this go. They had fought before but this seemed different. He was always aware of the reason, often it was the usual husband wife disputes over petty things, but in this instance, something was severely wrong. 

"Jeevika what's wrong, what happened? Has someone said something? Tell me! I can't see you like this" Viren was extremely concerned, he just wanted to comfort his wife but he was keeping a distance because he was afraid of being pushed away again.

Jeevika simply stood there silently, the anger was bubbling inside of her, yet she stood there quiet and tried to compose herself before she exploded. She grabbed Viren's clothes, which were lying on the floor and chucked them into the basket by the door. Walking back round trying to avoid Viren glares, she moved her files and tossed them into her bag. Irritated by the whole situation Viren marches up to Jeevika, grabs her by the arm and holds tightly. 
"Damm it Jeevika, would you talk to me!" Struggling to break free from Viren's clutches, Jeevika tried to loosen Viren's grip on her but in vain, she couldn't because of his strength. Finally noticing his wife's apprehensiveness Viren let her go. 
"Fine! You don't want to say anything, have it your way!"
Viren slams the door and leaves before saying something he knew he would later regret. 

Frustrated with herself, Jeevika follows Viren into the garden where she found him pacing up and down in an aim to calm himself down, he was muttering away as he did not understand what just happened and why Jeevika was in such a foul mood. 

Viren looks up and notices Jeevika standing by the patio door. Not wanting to argue he simply ignores her and sits on the deck. 
"So you don't want to talk then?" Jeevika said curtly.
"Just ignore everything, pretend that everything is fine, great, that what you do best, right?" she vents with anger and a hint of sarcasm. 
Infuriated with the accusation, Viren stands up abruptly, taking Jeevika aback. 
"Ignore everything? Me? You're the one who is ignoring your feelings. Something has pissed you off, yet you won't acknowledge it and tell me. And I'm the one who is ignoring things. Wow, that's great to know." After venting out his anger, Viren apologises and calmly asks Jeevika again what has happened, was it something at work or anything else.  
With her head bowed and unable to look Viren in the eye, Jeevika softly announces that she went to Vadhera house earlier in the day.

Taken aback by her statement, Viren stepped towards his wife. Neither of them had returned to Vadhera house since they left the house a few weeks previously. 
Confused and stuttering. "You.. went to.. Why? .. There of all.. pl... What? I don't understand?" 
"Chacha called"
Jeevika said softly, still glancing down 
"Chacha? Why?" Viren was still as confused as ever. 
"He wanted to talk about everything, I wanted to meet somewhere else but he wouldn't have it and I ended up there. It was a complete disaster. I never should have gone. I didn't even get passed the entrance. I ..." 
"It's ok,"
Viren said calmly, talking his wife by the hand he sat her down on the deck sofa. He sat on the table opposite and held her hands. 
"What did they say?" 

Still unable to meet her husband's eyes, Jeevika was sobbing whilst recounting the story. "Ask what didn't they say. I know there is bad blood between us, but I didn't expect that much hatred from them. I'm sorry Virenji. I trapped you into marrying me, turned you against your family, made you leave that world, and gave you this. A house which doesn't have the memories you grew up with and..." Viren stopped Jeevika and hugged her immediately, by which time she is unable to speak through her tears. 
"You are the love of my life, understand, and none of the rest of it matters. I love you and that's it. Nothing they say will ever change that. I love everything about you. I love you for even having the guts to go through that door." She smiled softly, his heart melted. He stands her up, grabs hold of her waist, and pulls her close, he whispers. 
"I love doing this, Mrs Vadhera" he slowly kisses down her neck. "I love having my wife alone all of the time." He grabs her legs, lifts her up, and puts her down slowly onto the table. He slowly pulls away knowing that Jeevika would grabs hold of his collar and pulls him towards her. He lays her down onto the table before removing his shirt. Coming in closer he caresses the side of her face as they both lean in and forget their fight and the rest of the world for that moment. 

From that night, many things had changed. Every marriage that its ups and downs but somewhere down the line, something had changed. Viren and Jeevika's fights always brought them together, however recently Jeevika was so distant that coming anywhere close emotionally was impossible. As much as Viren tired he couldn't help and didn't know how. 

Part Three- Page Six

Edited by -Pj- - 15 August 2012 at 4:09pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889tackeraaliya172VinalJainchandana123Daniaax3nishi12345NimishrrAnu101munnihyderabadjenna_purmilsweetdollashitapreetivrShabana0786forever_youngshine123jia123sagarFari_15Eyes-Wide-ShutMarie_789avni_19Saaraa.pinky.padda..Zainab..

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
res
nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Nice continuation & flow to the story Pj... Lovely update
 Okay...Maanvi so Angry, that too towards her Di...There is still some mist On their Rift
  & J's stern reply...& OMG broke the khoon ka rishta... apparently J broke herself too...
 What exactly is Troubling J apart of Manvi...& Viren' concern is also Described well... So real...So connecting

Awesome work dude
 Well u said it may take long But do try to update soon !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Pj-

-vish- IF-Rockerz
-vish-
-vish-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
awsome update...nice to see depth of their feelings 2wards each other...
continue soon... and.pm me 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pj-

shine123 IF-Dazzler
shine123
shine123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
nice update...thnx 4 d pm...

-Pj-

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Nice update.wud love to read in Whts hindering jeevika,poor viren has to go through so many problems for jeevika,continue soon and pm me

-Pj-

AP... Goldie
AP...
AP...

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
loved, it, thanks for the pm xxx

-Pj-

preetivr Goldie
preetivr
preetivr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

i compare viren here to our sp sketch of him. the ever so tolerant and loving.

but vadheras being this extreme.
there is so much story to be told and am eagerly waiting

thanks for the update and pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Pj-

Go to top