Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

How things change... - SS updated pg 20 (Page 23)

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
@Ami

Well at least this time my update did not take as long as the previous one did. Maybe you needed a catch up.
The story was coherent? Well that was a bonus! I didn't really know where I was heading but it did try and relate back to it to how it started. As change is something that should always be round and a journey through s story.

The last part was unreal? is that a good thing?

I thought it might seemed a tad rushed, it wasn't completely on purpose as you don't want to rush and not give the meaning. Yet I wasn't sure in filling in all the gaps. I understand your point on felling something may happen and in actual fact I could have taken that section on a bit and develop it further, but somehow I felt it keeping it sime.

Happy and sadness all fit together, you can't have one without the other so a story without either will be right. It doesn't have to be balance but at least a glimpse.

You know I picked that date at random. As the other dates were in June, I just picked another date. Happy coincidence. :) it just seemed like a good idea, for Jeevika to look back that what she had once written and reflect on them in a different light. People never forget their memories, but mementoes are not always needed especially memory such of those. The point is to try and move on from the part and not to dwell and let it fester.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Wonderful job
Loved the ending!

-Pj-

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Pj-]@Ami

Well at least this time my update did not take as long as the previous one did. Maybe you needed a catch up.
The story was coherent? Well that was a bonus! I didn't really know where I was heading but it did try and relate back to it to how it started. As change is something that should always be round and a journey through s story.

The last part was unreal? is that a good thing?

/QUOTE]

Yes true- you have been relatively quick with your update this time!!! Last part being unreal in the sense that it was not something I had imagined and you added that extra touch of suspense which made it interesting to read so yes, its a good thing :) 

It was perfect blend, Pj :) Looking forward for your next!!!!! 

Edited by Amii90 - 27 December 2012 at 1:51am

-Pj-

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabz_14

Wonderful job
Loved the ending!

Thanks Rabz for enjoying it.

Go to top