Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

How things change... - SS updated pg 20 (Page 18)

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Just screwed up the first part by editing on my phone. Why did I make that mistake. Will fix soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky.padda

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky.padda

superb absolutely loving it

Glad you liked it :D 

Originally posted by aasma1

wooow man thank you for the pm loved it... x

Your welcome for the Pm, glad you enjoyed it. 

Originally posted by urmilsalve

loved to read ur updates after such a long time...thanks 4 pm

I know it has been a while since the last update. Almost two months, I think Sure you haven't actually forgotten the main story lol. Maybe I should have done a reminder at the beginning of it. 
-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shine123

Finally u updated...i had a smile wen i read ur pm...

Nice update
so finally the mystery is revealed why sb nd J had a fight nd JV left the home...Sb always wants things to go the way she likes nd Jeevika wants the good ...Fight toh honi thi...

Jeevika wants to name her child Dimple, name of Manvi's fav. doll...awww...but as viren think i also think Manvi will call the baby Chutku or chutki manvi's First name for the baby...
still will see wht she calls the baby ...

Nice update...
Thnx 4 d pm nd Continue soon...:)

Thank you Shaina. I know it has been a very long time since my last update. I'm surprised that you still remember it as they have become so infrequent. So I though to do two. Even though the second was not that long.

Finally I resolved the whole issue. After a long time I revealed that happened. After making up different scenarios I went with this.

The baby name I thought we had some Jeevika and Maanvi mix in with Viren and Jeevika.

shine123

avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
thnkzzz for the PM and plsss do continuee soon... awesomee update!!!!
-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishyrelan

awesome thanks for continuing the story after a long time it was awesome ... continue soon !!! waiting for the next part to come on air

Thanks for the comments. It has been eons since I have updated. Don't know about the next one.    

Nishtha.Relan

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

Heart Perfect start to a saturday morning! Will come back and comment soon :) Thanks for the PM.

I'm still waiting Wink I know your busy so will wait for your comments. I wanna read them 
Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
About time I commented- I was almost about to logout  forgetting that I came here only to comment! So before I forget again, here it is:

Finally got the background story- Viren's clash SB and everything else that led to their moving out of the Vadera mansion! Makes sense! Past and present are beautifully written and projected! With the last part, I loved the part where Jeevika says how she hates names like Chutku or Chutki lol cuz thats what we were discussing in the AT when Mannu said it, rem? Even in one of the scene Viren didn't use the words either! 

You definitely need 2-3 or parts for a proper finish, looking forward to those and hopefully those will be updated soon so I don't have to read old parts to refresh my memory lol (not ur fault, just memory fails me at times)! But shaped up well and once u finish it all, I might just read all of it again to get that continous flow of reading!!! 

Apologies for late comments but I did read it the very day you updated it!!! Write soon :)

shine123

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amii90

About time I commented- I was almost about to logout forgetting that I came here only to comment! So before I forget again, here it is:

<font color="#6600cc">Finally got the background story- Viren's clash SB and everything else that led to their moving out of the Vadera</font><font color="#6600cc">mansion! Makes sense! Past and present are beautifully written and projected! With the last part, I loved the part where Jeevika says how she hates names like Chutku or Chutki lol cuz thats what we were discussing in the AT when Mannu said it, rem? Even in one of the scene Viren didn't use the words either!</font>
<font color="#6600cc">
</font>
<font color="#6600cc">You definitely need 2-3 or parts for a proper finish, looking forward to those and hopefully those will be updated soon so I don't have to read old parts to refresh my memory lol (not ur fault, just memory fails me at times)! But shaped up well and once u finish it all, I might just read all of it again to get that continous flow of reading!!!</font>
<font color="#6600cc">
</font>
<font color="#6600cc">Apologies for late comments but I did read it the very day you updated it!!! Write soon :)</font>

You don't have to apologise, life is busy I know that. I love reading your comments otherwise I wouldn't ask. (Just being selfish) Glad the whole story worked for you, as I said I had a hard time writing that as I never planned it out. Which is also the large delay in the update. As long as it worked! I kinda of wanted to tell that part and be done with it. Not dwell on the past issue but simply explain.

I remember us saying we dislike the names, Chutku and Chutki and I hated it as well. Plus it reminded me of Krystle and Nia's interview about baby names - well the baby names in the show. Viren didn't use the words either? Uh I'm confused?

Did you read it all again this time? God. It's long. I am aiming to update over Xmas, I may ask you to pm for me if you would be so kind.

Amii90

Go to top