How things change... - SS updated pg 20 - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
loved the way u ended it...with special mention to ur line  "though all those emotions were valid at the time, they have no place in her life"...well said...this is life which make us laugh when we think about the time we cried in past...thanks for pm...i am happy to have a buddy lke u
Originally posted by pinky.padda

cant believe this has finished absolutely brilliant

Thank you reading it. I know you have read it from the beginning at it had been a while. I never really want to drag these for too long, length and story. However this time it took months due to time.
Glad you enjoyed this SS.
Awesoem ending...
Luved ur ss...
first the hospital scene then VM anniversary small scene...
the notes one was perfect ...
Brilliant ss ...
Thnk u 4 d pm nd 
luking forward to any other story u r thinking to write...😆*greedy me*

I Justt love how you pen down endings to your stories...Maybe not too happy but always perfect...
 BEAUTIFUL...

The restlessness of Viren & Maanvi for Der respective partners...Was really easy to imagine as u read. As I said earlier what you write is easy to connect with 
 I especially liked the last part where you RE mentioned those philosophical words from Jeevika's notes...the contrast in her situation & her deleting them...Awesomely penned

Another Fab piece...dude I really love these HOW titles

love the finish
total transition of attitute from the begining chap to the completion
justifies so much the title
Well I just don't know what to say!
Couldn't have been a better ending then this!
Loveed this story, Can't believe its ending! <3
Just beautiful!!

Please Do PM me whenever you write anything... :')

Thank you for giving us such a wonderful treat! <3
Originally posted by vishwa94

beautifully written!!👏
amazing ending
thanx for pm

Glad you enjoyed the ending. It was a much happier one to the last SS. Thank you so much for bring paient during this SS, as I know I started it back in August and now it is Chrustmas.
Originally posted by aasma1

wooow im shocked for words loved the pdate babe and loved this whole story
when u write anything on virika or both the jodis do pm me..
xxx
<3<3<3<3<3<3

f I write again, I will try and pm. If its over the Christmas holidays. That might be a tad difficult but otherwise that is no problem.

I'm so happy that you enjoyed the whole story as I even though the characters are in tack. I write some strange things :)
Originally posted by sweetdollashita

awesome ending
loved this whole ss...

Thank you for liking the entire SS and thinking the ending was awesome.
Originally posted by urmilsalve

loved the way u ended it...with special mention to ur line"though all those emotions were valid at the time, they have no place in her life"...well said...this is life which make us laugh when we think about the time we cried in past...thanks for pm...i am happy to have a buddy lke u

Thank you liking the ending. I wanted to bring it back full circle. Fitting with the title. Life always changes. So just like that, even if at one point this emotions are completely valid, it doesn't mean that those emotions always stay with us.