Users

Frequent Posters

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: romanticgurl070

thnx for the pm
awesome update
loll that was a little weird that jeevika was drinking vodka... but still it was good, mayb she drunk for the first tym to forget her sorrow...
please include show virika romance n make jeevs pregnant again... that would b damn cool
looking forward for next update to know y virika left vadhera house n y she broke her relationship with beji badi beji n the rest
update soon please 

Your welcome for the PM. I know it was a tad weird for Jeevika to be drinking, But for some reason I wanted to have her drink. I don't know why drinking is always a bad thing πŸ˜†. I tend to clear up the Vadhera rift in the next update, not saying there getting back together but why they split.  
-Pj- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky.padda

absolutely brilliant

Thanks Pinky for liking it :D

Originally posted by: urmilsalve

nice update...thanks for pm...try to update soon

I'll try and update soon, but not sure when. Glad you liked this update
-Pj- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amii90

Alright finally home after a long day at work!! Read your SS once again, PJ just to refresh my memory; I don't know why my comments did not follow each of the update as they should have, it is such a beautiful concept that you have weaved here with your imagination!! The way your work involves every character and yet makes it focus on Jeevika is commendable; one can pick out Jeevika's conflict with her inner self! Despite the fact that Manvi is cured and everything is sailing smoothly, one can see Jeevika holding back and though she does not accept it, her past is haunting her causing a turmoil within her! I love how you have portrayed her relationship with Viren where it is not exactly all lovey-dovey; those small strains within their relationship add a whole new angle to their story!!!! Perhaps the show can develop some similar ideas and add shades to their relationship giving it a variation as opposed to what we have now!!! SB's character is also well sketched doing justice to her on screen portrayal! Definitely looking forward for next update to see what is the narration behind the entire photo mystery, how Virika's relationship shapes up, how does family fit into all this, etc!!!! Do try to update in a reasonable time (that being the time before I have a memory lapse) lol!! Thank you for a wonderful SS- something unique :)

Glad you used your laptop, the phone is very awkward to reply from. You read the whole thing again! That must have taken you a while. I know it has been a while to forgetting what I have written is easy to do. I'm glad that you enjoyed the story from the beginning to now. Somehow I always end up making Jeevika or Viren as the main person but try to include the rest of the characters in. I don't think pain and past is easily forgotten so it is always lurking in the shadows waiting to come out. I still have hope that eventually Viren and Jeevika will have conflict that last more than 2 episodes, they have had some but small things that go on in a relationship as well, love is always there but that variation is needed. Did you read part six on page 11? I kind of did the photo story in there. I forgot to add the link to part 5's post.    
-Pj- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimiksham

thnx pooja for the PM ...i was eagerly waiting for it and the wait was worthwhile...loved the update and waiting for more

it feels gr8 reading ur updates...u truly ROCKπŸ‘πŸ‘ n this ones for uπŸ€—πŸ€—
waiting for more...

Thank you for your comments. Glad you enjoyed it and that you waited for it and that you found it worthwhile. πŸ˜ƒ

Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Pj-

Glad you used your laptop, the phone is very awkward to reply from. You read the whole thing again! That must have taken you a while. I know it has been a while to forgetting what I have written is easy to do. I'm glad that you enjoyed the story from the beginning to now. Somehow I always end up making Jeevika or Viren as the main person but try to include the rest of the characters in. I don't think pain and past is easily forgotten so it is always lurking in the shadows waiting to come out. I still have hope that eventually Viren and Jeevika will have conflict that last more than 2 episodes, they have had some but small things that go on in a relationship as well, love is always there but that variation is needed. Did you read part six on page 11? I kind of did the photo story in there. I forgot to add the link to part 5's post.    

Yea I read the 6th part and it all makes sense now! I just wrote my earlier comment before doing that lol! I love the JV focus- keep it that way lol plus u involve other characters equally well! JV conflict- Dying to see that happening but so for no luck; they need to show them in another light! Do update whenever you get a chance! Looking forward to the next one!

ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i love it! it is beautifully written!! hope you do write more soon x
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ossm update...plz continue
want 2 knw what happens next!!!
u might show viren and virat's career on its peak
they becoming rich and vadhera family going through a
financial crisis,,,,,,,then they might help!!!

-Pj- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Labyrinth89

i love it! it is beautifully written!! hope you do write more soon x

Thank you for enjoy it. I will hopefully continue it soonish πŸ˜³ 
-Pj- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjana_cool

ossm update...plz continue
want 2 knw what happens next!!!
u might show viren and virat's career on its peak
they becoming rich and vadhera family going through a
financial crisis,,,,,,,then they might help!!!

Thanks for liking the latest update. I have some idea what will happen next but haven't planned it out fully yet. 
-Pj- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amii90

Yea I read the 6th part and it all makes sense now! I just wrote my earlier comment before doing that lol! I love the JV focus- keep it that way lol plus u involve other characters equally well! JV conflict- Dying to see that happening but so for no luck; they need to show them in another light! Do update when
ever you get a chance! Looking forward to the next one!

Hopefully that makes more sense now Ami. :D You know how much I wanna see JV conflict as their characters are so quiet that conflict between them really intrigues me. and by conflict I mean conflict and not romantic conflict. If that makes sense. I have no clue when I will update but will at some point. This story might last forever the way I am updating πŸ˜†