How things change... - SS updated pg 20 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome...
U updated after a long time...
And what happened between Jeevika and Swamini??
Originally posted by chandana123

Awesome...
U updated after a long time...
And what happened between Jeevika and Swamini??

Thanks, its been a month since I have updated. I know its been a while. To find out what happened between Jeevika and Swamini you will have to wait for the next update. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Neha.K.

reserved :D

Beta don't forget to comment, don't just Res πŸ˜‰
nice update and it is wonderful reading it... it is long and excellent please update soon and waiting for it.
thnx for the pm
awesome update
loll that was a little weird that jeevika was drinking vodka... but still it was good, mayb she drunk for the first tym to forget her sorrow...
please include show virika romance n make jeevs pregnant again... that would b damn cool
looking forward for next update to know y virika left vadhera house n y she broke her relationship with beji badi beji n the rest
update soon please 
Just as I was about to comment, internet at work crashed down & I can't possibly type what I have say on the phone! So will go home & comment, PJ :)
nice update...thanks for pm...try to update soon
thnx pooja for the PM ...i was eagerly waiting for it and the wait was worthwhile...loved the update and waiting for more
it feels gr8 reading ur updates...u truly ROCKπŸ‘πŸ‘ n this ones for uπŸ€—πŸ€—
waiting for more...
Allright finally home after a long day at work!! Read your SS once again, PJ just to refresh my memory; I don't know why my comments did not follow each of the update as they should have, it is such a beautiful concept that you have weaved here with your imagination!! The way your work involves every character and yet makes it focus on Jeevika is commendable; one can pick out Jeevika's conflict with her inner self! Despite the fact that Manvi is cured and everything is sailing smoothly, one can see Jeevika holding back and though she does not accept it, her past is haunting her causing a turmoil within her! I love how you have portrayed her relationship with Viren where it is not exactly all lovey-dovey; those small strains within their relationship add a whole new angle to their story!!!! Perhaps the show can develop some similar ideas and add shades to their relationship giving it a variation as opposed to what we have now!!! SB's character is also well sketched doing justice to her on screen portrayal! Definitely looking forward for next update to see what is the narration behind the entire photo mystery, how Virika's relationship shapes up, how does family fit into all this, etc!!!! Do try to update in a reasonable time (that being the time before I have a memory lapse) lol!! Thank you for a wonderful SS- something unique :)
Originally posted by nishyrelan

nice update and it is wonderful reading it... it is long and excellent please update soon and waiting for it.

Thanks nishyrelan for liking it. I know it was long, most of my updates are as I don't know when I update next, so there a tad long in length. πŸ˜ƒ