Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

kriya... forgotten already????

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys... 

umm.. i din watch the whole episode... but from what i watched...they did not mention kriya even once... i mean.. weaklings are in this competiont  just because of kria... bhai..atleast kriya ko yaad toh karna chahiye na inhe?? c'mon CV's... ek dialouge.. like kash kriya yeha hoti..(forgive my hindi)... would have been really nice...!! how can ppl forget someone like this??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agar Ms. Palki Malhotra chahe, toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai..
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup agree wid u . . . itna toh banta hai
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday when rinni says i m missing simmi, that time i was thinking y no1 is missing kriya!!!!
team weekling should atleast once think about the person who made their team!!!

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

That is the only point KRians r shouting loud from so many days...their friends for whom Kriya sacrificed her love n dance cried for hardly a week and then one or two dialogues like 'universeji'. Even the college students will remember in reality but here both the love n friends 4get her as if they have never known 'her'.

I hope atleast once they remember her and her hardwork behind the team when they 'win' or 'lose' the competition.

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 11 years ago
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That proved kriya's sacrifice was a waste...

Her friends dnt evn care to remember her...

Really feel bad she sacrificed her DANCE n HIM just 4 a few random ppal...
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya man kria 's dream created this dance team kria is the soul the essence how can u forget that weird hate pakio for playing with kr fans đŸ˜¡emotions
..Rish.. thumbnail
I am so damn glad to see a swaron fan posting this ! I really appreciate this ! (:

And coming to this, 
YES! 1 damn reminiscene of Kria's struggle won't harm Miss CV so much ! But Lord, ARGHHH !!! -.-
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really I too was wondering they'll say something about kriya, remembering there journey with her from making team to qualifying to footloose finals..But no one remembered her.. is strange.. Cause she is one who provided them a name, the dream to them is forgotten so easily..

A friend who has done so much for them can never be forgotten..Palki mam we agree kriya is not there in show, but how can you make friends forget her.. She's removed as if she was never there..

I wish weaklings would remember her when they are going on the stage to dance.. saying they are going to fulfill their dream and most importantly kriya's dream.. cause she is the one made them dream about dance...

-Shruti.

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I was also wondering why didnt they mention about Kriya atleast once.

To make the viewers forget kriya, they are not even mentioning her name.. i agree Rey has to move on and friends have to move on, but one team is competing in footloose because of her and they dont even remember her ..

cv's very strange thing you are trying to show ... it never happens like that ...