smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg loved it the way asr took khushi from nani's room I was thinking of him to take her ,he didn't left her there,the way dadi is against khushi either she knows about shyam's story and khushi's involvement or that woman who was reason for past accident resemble to khushi's face,i am worried,anyway omg bedroom scene arnav asusual tensed and reserved but finally he opened his past and that pain in his eyes uff barun you aree just too good,too perfect,love sarun chemistry in every emotion. Just wow,aww morning khushi was looking at him as if I will save you from all pain arnavji,their cute flirting haye,arnav admiring his wifey while she was hugging his di,and what was that dadi's reaction khushi id daughteerin law of the house she can't even see her in laws pics what a joke,i was expecting for arnav to come for rescue n he came I was like yes shouting,poor khushi although she's feeling happy that her hubby is supporting her but at same time feeling bad that dadi is not liking her and arnav and dadi are arguing forher.i just hope arnav khushi bonding will get more stronger n stronger,but seriously barun how can he be so good in all expressions, n I must say anger n emotional scene are his speciality

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Yeah, loved today's epi a lot.
jasminsandrila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail