Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

|One In A Million Rockstar Karan Wahi AT #3| (Page 141)

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

But one things I don't get riddhima, you share everything with me then what is it that you write in this diary, there is no secret that is hidden from me, you always share chote si chote baat with me, then why do you need diary?."

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Riddhima, "Naina yes I share everything about me to you, you now me like an open book, but sometime there are current things that one cannot tell but expressed it in words, that is what I do, when I cannot put my thoughts into words, I write them into this diaries, it makes me feel peace and clear my mind, it is all about my dream man that i am waiting for."

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Naina, "Strange what is this thought that you cannot put it into words? And it seems like you are married to this diary then to your dream man." went over to shashank and sat beside him while grabing an apple from the tray.

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Shashank, " I won't be surprise if she does get married to this diary b/c a butterfly like her, who never sits in one place, who will marry her." trying not to crack up.

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Naina, " Or she will get the world most badass man, who is full of batamizeness and is crule."

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Riddhima looked at both of them and put her hands on her waist while both naina and shashank give each other high five.

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
riddhima sat on the sofa," nope you guys are wrong, my prince will come to, you will see, he will come in a white horse and take me into his land, he will be the sweest thing that happens in my life, he will be innocent, cute, respectful, full of love in his heart, and when we meet my dupatta will fly on his face, our eyes will meet and we will fall in love at first sight, he will be sweet as honey, he will be anything but batamize." 
payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
while she seeps into her fairy tale world, she has no idea what is going to happen to her fairytale dreams once the man of her dreams lands in india soon, poor soul she asked for angel but in return she will meet the devil, like they say wish wisely you never now what you will get lol.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index